• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

New here, long time lurker and I made this acc to say this incredibly nitpicky thing but saying she can do a british accent is so vague especially when she's advertising herself as a voice actress. British can mean any country in the uk?? At least thats how I see it idk

Posted

That signature...

McKenna K "The Deviant"

:haiplz:

Kenna is really out here thinking she's an misunderstood outcast from society because she moved to Japan to shop and watch Netflix on grandpa's fortune...

Nah, it's because she's AUTISTIC (again, for the people in the back: McKenna is AuTiStIc!!)

Suddenly she's this weirdo - sorry, she's always been this weirdo - who's made to feel like a burden to society, who can't express herself freely because everyone expects her to be so normal. But do not worry for a second, she won't let the world stop her from being the quirkiest person who ever quirked!

Might've aswell titled this poem "The Divergent". Copyright is overrated anyway

Posted

If she goes go to the UK it would probably be in London n would:

develops hackney British accent in just 2 weeks n claim to be expert in UK culture 

Might go as far as to develop a Victorian-Jack the Ripper/Sherlock - auesthiecccc even tho she barely knows anything about those subjects

Posted

I tried searching for that exact phrase and didn’t come up with anything. However I did get a few hits on just “the audacity to live”. A couple books and I think a song from some band I have never heard of.

yeah the concept exists, but the phrase is oddly familiar

Posted (edited)

i wonder what kentucky's next personality trait, phase, aesthetic would be like if ever she gets tired of her current one.

Edited by blvck

Posted

allow me to summarize kenna's new passion: (spoiler because big images)

Image result for english aestheticImage result for english aestheticImage result for sherlock aestheticImage result for sherlock aestheticImage result for english vintage aesthetic

Posted (edited)

We did it!!!!! You guys triggered her enough for her to bring up her """*german ancestors*"""" and thus justifying her appropriating european aesthetic and culture

Screenshot_2019-09-13-18-48-40-508_com.instagram.android.png

But thats obviously victorian fashion! UwU!!

H̵e̵r̵ ̵a̵n̵c̵e̵s̵t̵o̵r̵s̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵u̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵i̵s̵t̵o̵o̵k̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵i̵r̵ ̵t̵r̵a̵d̵i̵t̵i̵o̵n̵a̵l̵ ̵w̵e̵a̵r̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵v̵i̵n̵t̵a̵g̵e̵ ̵c̵l̵o̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵e̵r̵a̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵?̵ ̵🙃

Edited by LaDoncella