• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay.

So I think that most, if not all Europeans can agree that it's absolutely ridiculous to talk about your *European country here* ancestors WHEN you have absolutely nothing to do with that country or the culture or language or whatever. It's actually so fucking dumb, lol.

Now, all those 23 and me things are fun and all, and OF COURSE everyone comes from somewhere, it's cool. I'm not saying that it's wrong to say the fact that you have ancestors from somewhere, but to make it seem like you have anything to do with it.... Kenna, you are not German. Don't make it a thing.

Personally I'm Finnish, born, raised and living in Finland but I have ancestors from Russia (from way before the Sovient Union even, probably the Russian Empire and/or before but anyway). I have never been to Russia. I don't know the language. I don't know the culture. I'm not Russian. It's completely irrelevant because I have nothing to do with it, nor do my parents or grandparents or great grandparents! Like sure I can mention it if talking about my family history but it does not change the fact that I'm Finnish, it does not make me Russian.

Like, I cringe when I see Americans saying that they're Irish or German or Italian or whatever when they've never been to the country, don't know anything about it, their parents or grandparents haven't been and don't know... It's just beyond ridiculous. I don't mean to offend anyone obviously but it's just so cringey. You're not Irish (Or whatever it may be). You're American with ancestors from Ireland, which is fine. Just don't make it seem like something that it's not.

Again, sorry if I'm not saying it correctly, but it's okay to say that you have ancestors from somewhere but I'll flip my shit if Kenna starts acting as if she's German or like it's a relevant thing in her life. 

THAT.

Americans have european heritage because they WERE european, but they were europeans like, a hundred years ago (dont come at me with accurate numbers, im just writing it up as i go). Kenna can't be a german because she literally has nothing to do with Germany - and I'm not talking just language and visiting Germany, Im talking culture. Kenna doesnt eat german food, doesnt calebrate holidays in a german-related way, she is completely disconnected from her heritage. I honestly will never understand americans' obsession with their european heritage, I think americans are pretty cool.

Posted

I thought she was doing it to make it look like she has a butt. especially in the last yesstyle haul when she shows the skirt it was almost painful to watch how she arched the back like that

You might be right. The arch was painful to see indeed :D I'm sure her back hurt the next day.

Posted

Screenshot_20190914_150653_com.instagram.android.jpg

images (7).jpeg

that neck holy mother of fries this is the first time i've seen kenker like that on the second pic. wooooaaaah.

Posted

shes either lying, making excuses or did not use royalty-free music. 

22F4133B-DF7E-4B2B-A87D-A8E2E0BB3E7B.jpeg

Posted

shes either lying, making excuses or did not use royalty-free music. 

22F4133B-DF7E-4B2B-A87D-A8E2E0BB3E7B.jpeg

And why does she need to wear an outfit not suited for the weather but just for instagram? I hate to tinfoil here, but she really does have an instagram addiction. When it gets to the point that you have to do everything for instagram, and not for yourself, it becomes glaringly obvious that most of her life is spent on her online image and not cultivating real-life friendships.

Posted

She genuinely looks sad in that last picture from Instagram.

Posted (edited)

Sponsorship y'all.  It's about vitamins. Guess she threw the whole "no talking" thing to get that coin. Without the music or her voice it might have been a good idea for asmr.:alpacabored:

Edit: ima give props to Kentucky over here cause her editing and journalism are actually really good. 

Edited by MilkUwU

Posted

Woooowww... A journal video! This took two weeks to make! So much hard work!

Posted

Wait why did she show us her partial outfit?

Also she has to take supplements because all she eats is pankeki and milk and chocolateeee.

Posted (edited)

We got a big hint on where she's going.

Edinburgh, Scotland

Screenshot_20190915-194946.jpg

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Wait why did she show us her partial outfit?

Also she has to take supplements because all she eats is pankeki and milk and chocolateeee.

i honestly hope that she actually eats foods w some semblance of nutrition behind the scenes bc idk how her stomach doesn’t feel like a pit of boiling sulphur if she doesn’t

Posted

This was definitely a combo of two week's worth of footage. She's got nude colored nail polish on in the sponsorship portion, random outfit shots (3:15), when she's showing the stationary stuff she bought (3:45), and when she's in the bed looking at the completed journal (7:20). She has the coppery one during the actual journaling footage. So that probably means she did the journal last week (wearing coppery nail polish) but tacked on a sponsorship and some tiny clips for this week. I'm surprised she didn't manage to add more random shots to stretch it out to 10min, but I guess she's never really cared enough about her youtube income to try to play the system and get the extra ad.