• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, is she german now? She's ready for the oktoberfest, ach ja.

bUt ShE doEsnT dRInK uwu

Posted

I wonder how she is going to coord that top.. We don't wear anything like that in our everyday life :alpacaconfused: honestly, seriously curious how the bottom of that outfit looks like

I've only ever seen girls who don't wanna wear Dirndl and then combine similar shirts with a Lederhosen instead at certain events 

Posted (edited)

2015 Kenna: Middle Eastern

11A8A88B-E112-4898-9080-E121EF9DD1A9.thu

2017/8 Kenna: West Asian

8B2833B2-DA08-4FA0-93C6-BB9F204FE196.thu

2019 Kenna: German

Can’t wait to see if this new Kenna will physically change with her new found German ancestors! :alpacaconfused:

(PS- I’m not saying she can’t be blank AND blank at the same time, it just seems that whenever she announces/redefines her grand/parent’s nationalities she has a total transformation to fit the bill)

two completely different people 😰😰 

no matter how many times i see 2 pics of her side by side like this, it still scares me

Edited by me me big weeb
i will always laugh at "west asian"

Posted

Lmaooo Kenna larping as a german ancestry person is the funniest least expected shit

Watch her pull out some fake ass ancestry tree bullshit

Posted (edited)

I feel like I heard "I've decided to have the audacity to live", before.

I first only found the "Audacity of Hope" by Obama lol

But, I agree -- there's some song or internet quote or something that has very, very similar wording. Something like, "I had the gall/audacity/daring to live" -- kind of a weird use of the word? I can't quite put my finger on it.

Edited by darlin

Posted

So she can prove all of us "haterz" that she really has Asian and German blood in her along a dash of an unique never-heard-before nationality to brag and add to her uniqueness!

Screenshot_20190913-205436__01.jpg

Posted

No new video?

Posted

Why doesn't she just do an Ancestry or 23&Me thing if she's so interested in her heritage? Would make for a fun video.

Oh wait my bad, she only makes videos nobody wanted.

Also that's a super pretty top, but it's gonna look ridiculous when she inevitably pairs it with some cheap, poorly-made YesStyle clothes.

Posted

first she was Turkish, then West Asian LOL, now about her German ancestors.... it’s as if she has to be the most authentic out of everyone else in her aesthetic. She just can’t appreciate something without physically being it or appropriating it 

If you go far enough she could also say she's black before mutations happened 9_9 I really can't with her. Again, where's her last weeks and this weeks videos? 

Posted

Why doesn't she just do an Ancestry or 23&Me thing if she's so interested in her heritage? Would make for a fun video.

Oh wait my bad, she only makes videos nobody wanted.

Also that's a super pretty top, but it's gonna look ridiculous when she inevitably pairs it with some cheap, poorly-made YesStyle clothes.

Maybe she's waiting for a sponsorship to do an ancestry video. You know, the usual. :alpacaheadshake: