• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

a bit nitpicky but too lazy to go to the other thread
why is this such an awkward angle and her haircut makes her forehead look huge

Also I thought cosplaying/ imitating costumes wasn't allowed....???

Posted

I’m a little confused, are they her friends, or people grtting paid to be the Disney princess, i thought disney was pretty strict on that

Posted

I’m a little confused, are they her friends, or people grtting paid to be the Disney princess, i thought disney was pretty strict on that

I believe once Halloween decorations go up, people are allowed to dress up. But I could be wrong

Posted (edited)

If Kenna wants to put a highbrow, academic slant to her aesthetic she's gonna get a bit of shock on how snobby and pretentious and lot of those girls are. We have so many receipts of how much a school-hating airhead she is. And she's going to pretend she reads the classics and spends all day in art museums? lmao

The 'poems' referencing Greek myths are just the beginning. Not to mention she's way too old to start referencing this elementary grade level of interest!

Edited by ciaobella

Posted (edited)

Ngl she looks pretty here she looks a lot like Sierra here just the eyebrows are a little weird and the fact her neck is shooped so small it looks bobble head like the shooping is unnecessary 

6D367E98-E10D-4B00-946C-703FE7534DDC.jpeg

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted

I kinda like the idea of the hair attached to the belt, if I have to be completely honest. It's a nice touch to the rapunzel cosplay.

Me too! The dead flowers seemed weird but when I realized the extensions were meant to be the hair that was cut off (the hair that "died") it made a lot more sense and I quite liked the overall look. 

Posted

Idk I’m all for narrative poems since they interest me but like Kenna's stuff always fell flat and toneless. You don’t feel the emotions in her piece so much as read it, shrug and say "moving on!".  I was from a school that had discussed Greek mythology every year for some reason, I won’t belittle her for anything but uhhh this isn’t high grade level stuff at this point. Everyone is knowledgeable of some Greek myths one way or another. 

Sorry if what im saying isn’t making any sense I’m a bit off emotionally so my brain's all over the place.

Posted

Haven't watched this yet but Repzilla is at her again.

Posted

like the previous person above me said, probably because she doesn't appear smol enough.

now i'm just noticing ALL 5 of them are doing the same leg pose like Kenna (except that 1 person cosplaying as Meg). lmao

it's one of the official Princess pose for Disney Cast Members. Once you notice it, you'll see that almost every character does the same. Especially with the foot up as Kenna does.

Posted

Does this girl ever stop being cringey for even one second 

Posted (edited)

Does this girl ever stop being cringey for even one second 

I can't stress this enough......No.

And I can see Kenna now, desperately trying to get some cute photos in the national history/art museum in london or literally any museum in Europe and gettijg pissed off because tourists.

And such an intellectual. Idk where this interest in Europe came from considering her past remarks on having 0 interest in traveling specifically to Europe.

Screenshot_20190911-115654.thumb.png.bf5

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

I know the perfect painting to go with her Icarus poems. Pieter Bruegel the Elder - Lanscape with the fall of Icarus. Insignificant and unnoticed..