• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

Im now very sure she lurks here because she liked these two comments LOL

How sad is it that all she did was read PULL and complain about it to everyone on her vacay to Japan.. then changed her username, moved countries for a fresh start.. and is still reading PULL and complaining about her antis.

Posted

She probably google searches her name and sees what latest things have been said about her weekly, if not daily. 

she is far too insecure for me to believe she doesn’t do that, lol. 

Posted

and your point is? Just say you’re a white knight and go lol annoying.

A bunch of us also live in Japan so....yeyeahh

Posted

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO okay Kenna, pls get off the internet. Please take a break from IG because I cannot BELIEVE you really just I'm???? What growth? You haven't changed internally? You know, the change that is necessary after you make an apology? 

"by the middle end of the emails I clearly did?" WHERE??

Moving to a different country to go to school to get a certificate? Isn't changing? (idk what you get at the end of language school...I don't really care but it can't be something super worthwhile unless you have something else to supplement it).

Sis, pls, if you're reading this comment, delete your IG app for like a week and see how you feel and ACTUALLY reflect and empathsize with other people vs thinking everyone is attacking you. You dug your career's grave and are literally lowering yourself into it.

Posted

Now I am just waiting for this video...

I am excited to see what she clings to. She’s obviously thought about how to handle this since the email was leaked on here.  Created her own little story playing the victim, per usual Kenna.

ohhh the tea pot is getting a little warmmmmm. 💕🤷🏽‍♀️

Posted

Kenna: ahaha jokes in you! I DON'T spend all my time on my phone! I don't care about drama! I don't live with a camera attached to my forehead

Also Kenna: *ban "antis" the second they post. Film instastories clearly directed at PULL. Always replies to hate comments*

giphy.thumb.gif.dc8e2b45ae0baac27496eeb9

Posted

8972B20E-E3CE-4528-94E1-15B6EA845AF3.thuGirl, shut the hell up

I was just reading the comments because I saw this one and it made me want to go look, she is totally still being an asshole but i found out it’s actually not a response to the comment in this pic it’s a response to someone saying something along the lines of “If you want her to post japanese food send her a request with a hundred dollars.”  It’s still dumb though.

Posted

I guess the aspects of Japan that make it special and unique aren't aesthetic enough to be part of the 5% of herself that kenna posts online

Posted (edited)

8972B20E-E3CE-4528-94E1-15B6EA845AF3.thuGirl, shut the hell up

oh, but, kenna—aren’t youtube and instagram your....only sources of income????

since you are such a responsible young adult clearly making “thousands” (apparently, given your total spending so far) off of instagram and youtube just like you say you are, then....it’s almost like they already are paying you!!!

D0D527E7-6B0F-406F-B37E-F5FAD59C3A33.thu

Edited by Teabii
adjusted after @hydffjhfhj’s clarification on kenna’s comment