• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

New story. I hope these screenshots work from my phone.

A day in the life. I actually like the outfit, but gawd girl, get an iron. Although an iron would probably tear right through the flimsy fabric. The little bleached tendrils of hair look like wads of hay stuck to her head. 

The cafe looks bland as hell but that cookie looks divine. 

Screenshot_20190904-114017.png

Screenshot_20190904-114022.png

Screenshot_20190904-114027.png

Screenshot_20190904-114030.png

Posted

A day in the life. I actually like the outfit, but gawd girl, get an iron. Although an iron would probably tear right through the flimsy fabric. The little bleached tendrils of hair look like wads of hay stuck to her head. 

Is it weird but does seeing Kenna aggressively run (to get coffee i assume??) seem really frightening/anxious feeling....

Posted

Can't wait for her to remind everybody that she's "part Italian" every other day now that she's using Europe for her aesthetic. Wouldn't be surprised if she was going to Rome, considering those little busts she bought and the painted hand photo. Unless she's dense enough to blend all the countries together into one big fantasy land of HP, tea and the colosseum.

She'll have a rude awakening if she's going to the UK tbh. If she's expecting to be surrounded by castles, caricatures of posh British people and whimsical HP type shit, she's gonna be disappointed. People (generally) won't indulge her incessant need to be seen as unique and different, either, because we hate that blatant attention seeking shit.

Posted

I know that this has been discussed for hundred of pages but I still can’t believe how little of “Japan” experience she’s actually getting..

Posted

Kenna + UK ?? 

tHE UK doesn't equal Hogwartssss 

For one thing some English are used to/can't deal with that American accent and tend to eye-roll Americans extravagance.Knowing Kenna she just ganna exaggerate her American-ness and European heritage she claims to have...btw the food isn't as good as it looks...lol

Posted (edited)

I know that this has been discussed for hundred of pages but I still can’t believe how little of “Japan” experience she’s actually getting..

Wait she's still in Japan? From the way people have been talking for the last couple pages I thought she left! I mean I did skip a bit of stuff but still, I was genuinely confused for a bit there. I thought she was already in the UK or something. Either I'm just really oblivious or she's good at finding every place in Japan that looks like it's not in Japan.

Edited by unhappyone

Posted

Wait she's still in Japan? From the way people have been talking for the last couple pages I thought she left! I mean I did skip a bit of stuff but still, I was genuinely confused for a bit there. I thought she was already in the UK or something. Either I'm just really oblivious or she's good at finding every place in Japan that looks like it's not in Japan.

no, she’s planing a trip to Europe apparently in October(?). And people speculating that she will visit UK because of HP. 

Posted

So much for being West Asian...

Posted

I really hope she won't do this trip in europe just to take Harry Potter inspired pictures because that would be a waste of money.
There is a wizarding world in Osaka, why can't she go there? they also have halloween decorations up, it would be perfect for Kenna (and omg, the people would storm around her because she's just like a movie character!! /s)

I mean she went to Japan and basically just took pictures in starbucks and cafes so I'm not holding my breath. 

So much brown filtering. 

Posted

BellexElle privated her video on Kenna. Super shitty how much hate she got. What do you guys think?

Posted

Can't wait for her to remind everybody that she's "part Italian" every other day now that she's using Europe for her aesthetic. Wouldn't be surprised if she was going to Rome, considering those little busts she bought and the painted hand photo. Unless she's dense enough to blend all the countries together into one big fantasy land of HP, tea and the colosseum.

Hidden Content

wait part WHAT?? Is this a joke??

(Spoiler of what Kenna would experience in Rome underneath)

She wouldn’t fit well in Rome, she’d probably have her stuff stolen at some point (her filming equipment), There’s no Starbucks to hide into and would look absolutely out of place clothes wise, however it would be funny to hear her moaning about it.

also she couldn’t get away with speaking only English unless she has someone who can translate for her, and seen as in Rome the only American fast food places are KFC, mc Donald’s and Burger King she’d have to come out of her comfort zone pretty soon, sure there are some places where you can buy American snacks but they cost so much I would feel sad if she had to shell out the money just to not eat local food.

Kenna in Rome would be an absolute joke, she could get by if she’s with someone who understands the language but she wouldn’t last a minute alone, also good luck for her to find the autumn aesthetic because i’ve never seen much of it around 🤷‍♀️

[Spoiler/]

Posted

Bree: is glowing and living her life. having cooperations with Disney, Sanrio-hello kitty, Sephora  & having Harry Potter inspired shooting locations 

Kenna: fails at learning a new language at a very slow beginner level and stays at home bc it’s too hot to work. Thinks Europe is a country 

she must be so jealous 

5C1B00BD-2BF8-46FC-817C-06C6D8A97447.jpeg

hmm I don't like comparing them tbh. Bree is a professional model signed to an agency, she doesn't find the jobs all by herself. Kenna, on the other hand, does youtube and attended language school in another country and I don't think anybody else created those opportunities for her (besides her family's money, but thats not the point im making) those are 2 things that many people can find difficult to stay motivated for. I also disagree with any criticism about her "failing" at learning Japanese, it's one of the hardest languages to learn if your first language is english even at a slow pace. I don't think Kenna makes the best lifestyle decisions but I still don't think its fair to compare her to Bree.