• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

8:53-9:11 is kenna, like, the REAL kenna. not this stupid play up of her misdiagnosis

edit: but like even the kenna in this video (not the 8:53-9:11 kenna) is super different from the "uncut" version of kenna in her aspergers video

I mean tbh it doesn't seem different from her bored self. Just surprised.  

And if she's doing something she finds boring of course she's going to sound different from a video where she gets to talk about herself. She actually likes talking about herself. 

Wow. It could not be more obvious that she posts a video and runs straight over here to see our reaction. And places more importance on what is said here than anything her supporters say. That is wicked unhealthy.

Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-39-17~2.png

"bare things" Kenna the amount of stuff you have is anything but bare. 

Posted

Wait... is she actually autistic or is it a misdiagnose? I feel as if it's a misdiagnose IMO, however, I'm not a psychiatrist or anything. I go to school with autistic children/teenagers daily so from knowing a batch of their mannerisms and how they interact with others I never once thought that Kenna was herself. Autistic people can act just like non-autistic people. Sometimes, you can't even tell if they are. It took me a few years to believe that one of the kids I go to school with was really autistic when I heard him actually say he was. But hey, what do I know? She could very well be but knowing how Kenna is with labeling herself... yikes. Also, doesn't it take a while for a diagnose? You usually never get diagnosed right away as Kenna did.

Posted

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't know much about her history, but has Kenna ever actually visited anywhere in Europe?

It really seems like she doesn't actually realize that European countries are completely different from each other. She said that it'll look like Hogwarts in Europe but.. What??? Does she actually think that every country looks the same? Also, if she's referring to the UK, why can't she just say that? Europe is not a country, it just sounds so dumb to talk about it like that. Also, I've been to UK four times and I love it but it's not like I'm suddenly a HP character in that world lol. She sounds so incredibly ignorant. Idk maybe this bothers me so much because I'm European. 

It also seems that she has this fairyland image of certain countries that's just not true, personally as a Finn the few times she has mentioned Finland rly annoys me because she seems to have a completely false image. And I also don't ever want her here lol.

she had the opportunity to go to europe with her family last year, but she didnt go bc she "doesnt like travelling" supposedly lol. (And i say europe not bc i think its a country, but bc they were going to multiple european countries) but otherwise, no, i dont think shes been to anywhere in europe before.

Posted

Kenna will have the shock of her life when she realizes how rude Europeans can be compared to her nippon desu land 9_9 And how dirty and smelly the big cities can be! (I am French before anyone comes for me lmao)

We're going to shit on her and her pixie fairy attitude the second she takes a picture in the street like that Japanese guy who gave her the middle finger on a pic lol

Posted

We're going to shit on her and her pixie fairy attitude the second she takes a picture in the street like that Japanese guy who gave her the middle finger on a pic lol

What picture was this? I must have missed it xD

Posted (edited)

The quality of the clothes tho... You would think that with her previously claimed love for animals and world she would advertise something more sustainable and better quality, especially with the current situation of burning forests. But here the neckline is basically wasting away on itself.

Also as a person who claims to be super perceptive and sensitive, she wouldn't be comfortable wearing yesstyle paper-like fabrics.

kenna has worn f21 since a teen, she’s probably used to that kind of fabric on her

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted (edited)

it is so insulting that she keeps reducing places to this one specific thing she likes. she's found out the hard way that japan isn't really anime land, and now she's about to find out that europe isn't a harry potter set. plus she's an offensive cunt, europe is a cluster of countries with very diverse culture, different architectural styles, different cuisine, different religions and traditions. i wonder how her european followers are not giving her shit about that. i can just imagine her coming to greece and saying "uuuuhmmm 1/10 would not recommend, i did not find any medieval castles to cosplay harry potter for the umpteenth time in". 

i also cannot comprehend how one can be SO FUCKING THICK to constantly try to live in a fantasy land they've created in their own head. life is not anime, life is not harry potter, she is so annoyingly privileged, never had to lift a fucking finger in her life and we're supposed to feel sorry for her because "muh autism"? don't give a fuck if she is or isn't autistic, she's uneducated*, thick as a brick, intentionally ignorant to the point of offensive.

*culturally uneducated, i don't think it matters whether people finish school or not. she has all the time and money in the world and continues to have the general knowledge of a high schooler. 

(i'm so sorry for the rant, but as a european i am now feeling what most japanese people felt like when she was obsessed with them.) 

Honestly, I can't wait for this Europe thing. Go ahead, call all European countries the same thing. Ireland and Britain? Tell them they're the same thing. Ukraine and Russia? Go for it. Serbia and Boznia. Just try and tell them they're the same. I'll watch. Greece and Macedonia. Hungary and Romania. This could be a really fun trip to view from a distance. I hope that she tells some people of these nationalities to their faces how similar she thinks they are.

Edited by lilyofthevalley
Was thinking of two words at the same time and made a grave error

Posted

And then I saw in the girls bio saying how she can't accept work requests from the

1st - 31th of october

because she's travelling.. well i'm guessing it's the europe trip (which will be how somebody has already mentioned, 29days long)

Hold up. So "Autumn kween" Kenka isn't even going to be in her magical fairytale land Japan for THE most autumn-halloweeny month?
Why am I not suprised