• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

Long rant with constructive criticism. Kenna reminds me of what die antword has been exposed for. Imagine being an edgy 40 year old teen 😂 that’s where she’s heading with her lack of self awareness. As much time as she puts into her excuses she could be putting towards actually bettering her state of mind. Girl you got so much in front of you and you’re still repeating the same patterns. Her autism diagnosis was just the level of excuse she felt would push off actually having to reflect on her behavior. She’s a lost cause. No self awareness. No actual diagnosis. Just an empty shell of a person surrounded by material things. You’re still a child emotionally Kendra. You lack love in your life, and it shows. It shows hard. I’m really sorry but you’re stuck af until you start owning your own behavior and attitude. Your self confidence isn’t there anymore who are you trying to fool? Get away from the screen. What you feed your mind will show. You’re not feeding your mind anything but Instagram, YouTube, Netflix, anime, and personality quizzes. And you keep hiding behind labels which is why you don’t know who you are. I just come back here to watch your train wreck of a life to make myself feel better honestly at this point. I was a pretty asshole too but I went to therapy because I didn’t like how I was lashing at the people who care about me. My pretty privilege let me get away with a lot too, because people liked how I looked so my friends would excuse my behavior just to hide the fact that they weren’t just as toxic. “Tell me who you’re friends with and I’ll tell you who you are”. So you may have a lot of people fooled but not everyone. And the people calling you in your bullshit are the ones who want you to be more than what you are now. Honey, I think you know you probably have a lot to correct but admitting you’re a shitty person or have a shitty attitude is the first step to growth. You haven’t grown quit lying to yourself. You’re still stumping your growth. 

Side note: I’d like to know how grace feels about her “diagnosis” if she’s commented and I missed it I’d like to know. I haven’t seen her being mentioned at recently. 

Posted (edited)

"I don't want to make this video but you guys seem to like it"

Yeah cause a thousand people cheer for anothe haul? Did anybody see that? No? Yeah that's right! No one asked for another yesstyle video. And if this was sponsored and you start the video with "I don't care about this sponsoring video nor my viewers" attitude then better drop out of your "career"

Edit: she looking away is too distracting. A bit oot I also hate that now she has mental illness to use in order to shelter, protect and even attack now

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I honestly somewhat liked this video!

I watched it on 1,5 speed tho bc she talk SO SLOW and yes the lookung away from the camera was kinda bothering but I'm a fan of more "real" videos so her kind of rambling what the items look like and the bug thing, i enjoyed it

I'm really not a fan of her but this video wasn't that bad. 

I read pull before watching her video and tbh she didn't say that many or very negative things about the items??

Posted

Oh Kenna dear, your so full of shit even laxatives can't help you. She truly needs to get off the net and fix herself, do shit for herself and maybe develop a personality that is more than brown, pleasing people and paying more attention to a gossip site than the people who may actually like her.

Posted

Most comments I see on her instagram and youtube want a makeup tutorial, like wanting to know her shade of lipstick and nail polish she uses, yet she never answers.

Posted

Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-39-17~2.png

Man, she REALLY doesn't want anyone to know she's in Japan, huh? Like, why's she trying to hard to pretend she's in some Parisian cafe? She'll be in Europe for real soon enough (apparently). Can't she take a cute picture in a Japanese-style cafe with some sugary bubble milk tea? Way to completely waste your time in Japan, Kenna.

I've love to see her visit all the various areas of Tokyo like Akibahara, Harajuku, Shibuya, etc. Even just filming herself walking down the streets would be cool, because they all have such a unique flavor and culture and look so different. She could've even taken a day trip to Osaka or Kyoto where they have a ton of temples and traditional architecture, instead of holing up in Tokyo like it's the only city in Japan. Like, Foxtail Volupes Volupes cozykitsune Kenna can't even be assed to visit an inari (fox) shrine? Or even a Buddhist shrine (if she's still pretending to be Buddhist)?

Hell, we haven't even seen anything of Tokyo Disney from her, have we? She got that year-long pass and made zero videos about it. I get the impression she just sits around inside most of the day because it's so hot, so she probably hasn't even gone to Tokyo Disney since that first time. Good investment, Kenna!

She completed wasted her time in Japan. All she's gonna have to look back on is some scrapbook full of mushrooms/fake witch shit and a bunch of instagram photos that will be indistinguishable from her Euro-trip ones.

Posted

what a fucking joke

Posted

Did anyone see Tiffany Fergs new video about vsco/e-girls and other social media styles? She mentioned Kenna towards the end and how she's sometimes accused of faking aesthetics for likes and followers and mentioned the accusations of art theft very shortly too but didn't want to elaborate further on it bc there are other videos dedicated to that topic

Apparently Kenna is also a friend of a friend of hers (tiffany is from southern cali too)

just watched it because of your comment. I love her now! 

Posted

And how did you find you, I mean - her and her quite small channel?  xD

lmao you think that Id post my own channel here? Tinfoil hat at the ready. xDI have no clue how to edit. And no interest in putting my life out there. I was looking for green witches on youtube because I wanted to see if I could find any competing channels for Kenna. I mean, shes not out as a green witch, but she keeps implying it. The green witch area on youtube is almost completely untapped. And the girl I posted is the one most similar to Kenna. She was either influenced by Kenna in her early days and then started a channel, or Kenna saw her while researching and decided to start talking about plants/ green witch. 

Posted

8:53-9:11 is kenna, like, the REAL kenna. not this stupid play up of her misdiagnosis

I feel like this was the most interesting part of the video. She said she doesn't like hauls and it shows, the video was somewhat boring and slow.

Posted

Her last video is so bad. She looks so annoyed and bored while talking about her boring brown shapeless clothes. 

She speaks like is doing us a favor by making this terrible content. 

Posted

Why does she talk like that ? I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but the way she speaks in videos is so... odd. Not her voice itself but the way she speaks. I noticed it particularly in this recent one. It’s hard to describe but the random pauses, slow speaking, inflections, it’s just weird compared to other youtubers who are pleasant and natural sounding 

Posted

she's basically using autism as her ~~*special*~~ aesthetic now? Wtf is this whole avoiding camera bs?? 

gosh kenna i just cant with her anymore. she half-ass her videos, acting so entitled to her fanbase, pulling messy shits left n right, yet she still got money to go to japan, rented an apartment in fucking tokyo, and lived there for a year. Did she even accomplish anything during her stay?? 

Lol she's an example of how life is so unfair. I would kill to have that much money like the amount she wasted with her stay in japan. 

Posted

- insert the “bland boring, kenna. If she was a spice, she’d be flour.” photo - 

Also, this top is so unflattering.

8B5BCDF7-ECF1-4367-A928-02B95FE9BC16.thu