• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd love it if she went to Scotland but said she was in England. So many people will be mad at her. 

Posted

I respect Wicca and witchcraft as practise but do you really want somebody who knows shit about your religion to use their platform to educate others on it? Remember when Kenna "was Buddhist"? She had that severed Buddha head right on display. I understand your frustation in the way that she's taking something you feel strongly for and making it an IG prop, but imho it's better this way. Don't encourage her to half ass yet another religion. 

I’m gonna have to agree. I understand the frustration but Kendra is as vapid and uneducated as it gets. Japan, boho, autism, witchy things (not even gonna call it witchcraft or wicca), Europe....shes even half assed hauls and makeup tutorials. 

Posted

I'd love it if she went to Scotland but said she was in England. So many people will be mad at her. 

I can see it now "I followed a cool guy i saw because he looked like a Slytherin!!" *Posts random underage boys photo everywhere* 

Posted

I just checked her friends insta and.. did they really switch seats for each of their pic lol.

20190902_195548.thumb.jpg.43007e8392ca4f

And then I saw in the girls bio saying how she can't accept work requests from the 1st - 31th of october because she's travelling.. well i'm guessing it's the europe trip (which will be how somebody has already mentioned, 29days long) monique seems to have already visited italy so i'm highkey guessing they will be going to London bc Harry Potter and maybe France bc aesthetics. I COULD see them go to a third country but tbh Kenna is prob too lazy for that. It would maybe be italy bc i can't see them go to Places like Spain, Germany or eastern europe

20190902_195607.thumb.jpg.45e501623deef2

Why does this girl look more "petite" than our girl Kenna in her photo?

Posted (edited)

407F0CFB-4060-4350-AD2F-D84DDC524626.png

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted

407F0CFB-4060-4350-AD2F-D84DDC524626.png

she's so incredibly boring

Posted (edited)

Has anyone seen Venus Angelic's new video?? About 1:30 seconds in she asks her friend "What famous weabo have you worked with?" and her friend says "Cozykitsune." I wonder if Kenna will react to that since she doesn't like being considered a weeb.

this is so funny :,D

Why does this girl look more "petite" than our girl Kenna in her photo?

she has the natural stick thin neck kenna wants lol 

Edited by coconutbunny

Posted

Has anyone seen Venus Angelic's new video?? About 1:30 seconds in she asks her friend "What famous weabo have you worked with?" and her friend says "Cozykitsune." I wonder if Kenna will react to that since she doesn't like being considered a weeb.

That's actually hilarious 😂

Apparently they still talk too. In her live stream the other day when she was trying to go through PULL, someone asked if she still talks to simply_kenna and she said yes 

Posted

or wales or ireland.. oh god it infuriates the Scots / Welsh / Irish on a whole other level :haiplz:

Posted

I respect Wicca and witchcraft as practise but do you really want somebody who knows shit about your religion to use their platform to educate others on it? Remember when Kenna "was Buddhist"? She had that severed Buddha head right on display. I understand your frustation in the way that she's taking something you feel strongly for and making it an IG prop, but imho it's better this way. Don't encourage her to half ass yet another religion. 

Yeah you're probably right, she would most likely only make things worse and spread false information. I guess it's just disappointing.

Posted

“I’m so glad I visited England before they left Europe” - kenna, probably 

Posted

Link to that video? Is it from Venus's "Reacting to PULL" video? if it is, i can't seem to find that part

oh never mind i found it. Venus apparently unlisted that new video, so that's why i couldn't see it on her channel. lol

Hidden Content

edit 2: yo i can't stop laughing

shook1.thumb.PNG.02dd2b601426e8f4f02d894shook2.thumb.PNG.fad892ba9eeacb5f9caac48shook3.thumb.PNG.398fcfea8755bb5ca30c77d

Your signature image has never looked so apt!

Posted (edited)

Link to that video? Is it from Venus's "Reacting to PULL" video? if it is, i can't seem to find that part

oh never mind i found it. Venus apparently unlisted that new video, so that's why i couldn't see it on her channel. lol

Hidden Content

edit 2: yo i can't stop laughing

shook1.thumb.PNG.02dd2b601426e8f4f02d894shook2.thumb.PNG.fad892ba9eeacb5f9caac48shook3.thumb.PNG.398fcfea8755bb5ca30c77d

also, Venus's friend, Mizuki goes on to say that she works with Kenna a lot...? I wonder what that work is since Kenna has never mentioned Mizuki before. 

Kenker is such a snob, only models and influencers make it to her stories

I do love that Mizu doesn’t follow cozykitsune on her personal or main, though. That combined with the weeb shade says so much. Even a girl who can tolerate Venus finds Kenna insufferable.

Mikan and Kenna also unfollowed each other—Mikan’s success and successful integration was probably too much to bear.

Edited by Redpandagal