• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd say if she's bored making haul videos then she shouldn't make them, but we all know she never did them out of enjoyment in the first place. She just likes getting free clothes.

Though honestly, if your views are tanking and subs are leaving, I feel like making content you're not enthusiastic about is only going to make it worse.

Posted

Most comments I see on her instagram and youtube want a makeup tutorial, like wanting to know her shade of lipstick and nail polish she uses, yet she never answers.

Oh she isn't using any. It's all natural. Even the blush is natural.

Posted (edited)

Im not jealous at all it’s so satisfying seeing someone with that much mula just waste it away on such superficial things 😂😂 keep on spending Kendra.👏🏻👏🏻

Get some life skills, learn a craft, learn the language you paid to learn 😂 she has soooooooo much money but hasn’t accomplished anything in life for herself. How else is she going to make herself feel “speshul”? 

She’s so far into her shit now she has to convince people including herself that she’s autistic. My cousin has autism and it’s genuinely hard for her because she never had a routine set up for her by her parents. She doesn’t like being touched but with proper help and a routine she’s been doing better. She has trouble understanding emotions but she’s so gentle and kind about it.. and Kendra may say this too but a narcissist also can’t relate to other emotions as well. My bet is on narcissism. 😂

So keep spending Kendra. As long as she looks good on Instagram it seems her life is fulfilled lol 

I still wanna see an actual diagnosis. Not memes. 

Ps. Idk why my text is in this box idk how to work this site tbh 😂

Edited by Jirose

Posted (edited)

- insert the “bland boring, kenna. If she was a spice, she’d be flour.” photo - 

Also, this top is so unflattering.

8B5BCDF7-ECF1-4367-A928-02B95FE9BC16.thu

her bobbies said: 

4AB22722-F81D-4AC6-B90B-3FDE1A2594C7.jpeg

Edited by me me big weeb
i made two of the same jokes but i can't unsee hotdog boobs now

Posted

Gee Kenna, for a perfectionist, you really can't see the threads coming undone on your cheap Yesstyle clothes... Couldn't you at least iron or alter your clothes? And I don't mean cutting a tshirt horrendously in the way you did. "I DON'T WEAR T-SHIRTS, I ONLY GOT THIS BECAUSE IT'S BROWN" Damn, it really shows how shallow she really is.

No way she's INTJ and in NO way shes enneagram 1.

Posted (edited)

Gee Kenna, for a perfectionist, you really can't see the threads coming undone on your cheap Yesstyle clothes... Couldn't you at least iron or alter your clothes? And I don't mean cutting a tshirt horrendously in the way you did. "I DON'T WEAR T-SHIRTS, I ONLY GOT THIS BECAUSE IT'S BROWN" Damn, it really shows how shallow she really is.

No way she's INTJ and in NO way shes enneagram 1.

OT ,but actually the personality types test was debunked a long time ago. They don't mean or describe anything.

Edited by Cyberpunk

Posted

a girl on her ig asked why she's no longer doing the speaking vids and kenna replied something along the lines of "because people ask you to talk more then shit on you.... *insert rest of comment*"

she deleted it real quick tho, like insanely quick so i couldn't even read the whole thing.

Posted

Most comments I see on her instagram and youtube want a makeup tutorial, like wanting to know her shade of lipstick and nail polish she uses, yet she never answers.

I think it may be for two reasons: she would have to be barefaced on camera and people owning her products/knowing how to do her look would make it less UNIQUE & SPECIAL.

Posted

Just re-watched her second latest video and Dead Poet Society was there, something tells me after witch phase we will have dark academia

Posted

I just checked her friends insta and.. did they really switch seats for each of their pic lol.

20190902_195548.thumb.jpg.43007e8392ca4f

And then I saw in the girls bio saying how she can't accept work requests from the 1st - 31th of october because she's travelling.. well i'm guessing it's the europe trip (which will be how somebody has already mentioned, 29days long) monique seems to have already visited italy so i'm highkey guessing they will be going to London bc Harry Potter and maybe France bc aesthetics. I COULD see them go to a third country but tbh Kenna is prob too lazy for that. It would maybe be italy bc i can't see them go to Places like Spain, Germany or eastern europe

20190902_195607.thumb.jpg.45e501623deef2

Posted

8:53-9:11 is kenna, like, the REAL kenna. not this stupid play up of her misdiagnosis

edit: but like even the kenna in this video (not the 8:53-9:11 kenna) is super different from the "uncut" version of kenna in her aspergers video

I mean tbh it doesn't seem different from her bored self. Just surprised.  

And if she's doing something she finds boring of course she's going to sound different from a video where she gets to talk about herself. She actually likes talking about herself. 

Wow. It could not be more obvious that she posts a video and runs straight over here to see our reaction. And places more importance on what is said here than anything her supporters say. That is wicked unhealthy.

Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-39-17~2.png

"bare things" Kenna the amount of stuff you have is anything but bare. 

Posted

Wait... is she actually autistic or is it a misdiagnose? I feel as if it's a misdiagnose IMO, however, I'm not a psychiatrist or anything. I go to school with autistic children/teenagers daily so from knowing a batch of their mannerisms and how they interact with others I never once thought that Kenna was herself. Autistic people can act just like non-autistic people. Sometimes, you can't even tell if they are. It took me a few years to believe that one of the kids I go to school with was really autistic when I heard him actually say he was. But hey, what do I know? She could very well be but knowing how Kenna is with labeling herself... yikes. Also, doesn't it take a while for a diagnose? You usually never get diagnosed right away as Kenna did.

Posted

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't know much about her history, but has Kenna ever actually visited anywhere in Europe?

It really seems like she doesn't actually realize that European countries are completely different from each other. She said that it'll look like Hogwarts in Europe but.. What??? Does she actually think that every country looks the same? Also, if she's referring to the UK, why can't she just say that? Europe is not a country, it just sounds so dumb to talk about it like that. Also, I've been to UK four times and I love it but it's not like I'm suddenly a HP character in that world lol. She sounds so incredibly ignorant. Idk maybe this bothers me so much because I'm European. 

It also seems that she has this fairyland image of certain countries that's just not true, personally as a Finn the few times she has mentioned Finland rly annoys me because she seems to have a completely false image. And I also don't ever want her here lol.

she had the opportunity to go to europe with her family last year, but she didnt go bc she "doesnt like travelling" supposedly lol. (And i say europe not bc i think its a country, but bc they were going to multiple european countries) but otherwise, no, i dont think shes been to anywhere in europe before.