• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

what a fucking joke

Posted

Did anyone see Tiffany Fergs new video about vsco/e-girls and other social media styles? She mentioned Kenna towards the end and how she's sometimes accused of faking aesthetics for likes and followers and mentioned the accusations of art theft very shortly too but didn't want to elaborate further on it bc there are other videos dedicated to that topic

Apparently Kenna is also a friend of a friend of hers (tiffany is from southern cali too)

just watched it because of your comment. I love her now! 

Posted

And how did you find you, I mean - her and her quite small channel?  xD

lmao you think that Id post my own channel here? Tinfoil hat at the ready. xDI have no clue how to edit. And no interest in putting my life out there. I was looking for green witches on youtube because I wanted to see if I could find any competing channels for Kenna. I mean, shes not out as a green witch, but she keeps implying it. The green witch area on youtube is almost completely untapped. And the girl I posted is the one most similar to Kenna. She was either influenced by Kenna in her early days and then started a channel, or Kenna saw her while researching and decided to start talking about plants/ green witch. 

Posted

8:53-9:11 is kenna, like, the REAL kenna. not this stupid play up of her misdiagnosis

I feel like this was the most interesting part of the video. She said she doesn't like hauls and it shows, the video was somewhat boring and slow.

Posted

Her last video is so bad. She looks so annoyed and bored while talking about her boring brown shapeless clothes. 

She speaks like is doing us a favor by making this terrible content. 

Posted

Why does she talk like that ? I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but the way she speaks in videos is so... odd. Not her voice itself but the way she speaks. I noticed it particularly in this recent one. It’s hard to describe but the random pauses, slow speaking, inflections, it’s just weird compared to other youtubers who are pleasant and natural sounding 

Posted

she's basically using autism as her ~~*special*~~ aesthetic now? Wtf is this whole avoiding camera bs?? 

gosh kenna i just cant with her anymore. she half-ass her videos, acting so entitled to her fanbase, pulling messy shits left n right, yet she still got money to go to japan, rented an apartment in fucking tokyo, and lived there for a year. Did she even accomplish anything during her stay?? 

Lol she's an example of how life is so unfair. I would kill to have that much money like the amount she wasted with her stay in japan. 

Posted

- insert the “bland boring, kenna. If she was a spice, she’d be flour.” photo - 

Also, this top is so unflattering.

8B5BCDF7-ECF1-4367-A928-02B95FE9BC16.thu

Posted

I wonder if she's actually going to be in Japan for the changing leaves. Autumn in some parts of Europe can be spectacular, but Japan is well-known for its Autumn colours. 

Posted

Hahaha she's trying so hard to be cute like threemilk used to be (an autistic youtuber) but she used to be so full of disdain and annoyingly "sassy" it really shows that she's trying to look more like what she thinks an autistic person is

Posted (edited)

Why does she talk like that ? I don’t know if it’s been mentioned before but the way she speaks in videos is so... odd. Not her voice itself but the way she speaks. I noticed it particularly in this recent one. It’s hard to describe but the random pauses, slow speaking, inflections, it’s just weird compared to other youtubers who are pleasant and natural sounding 

I noticed it too, I noticed her sounding bored in her other vids but that was just the tone of her voice otherwise she didn’t do as many pauses or talked as slow, this video was very frustrating to watch fully but seeing kenna interact with that bug and snap out of her new persona was somewhat reassuring.

I haven’t watched her latest vids but after her diagnosis I can’t but doubt that this is how she’s always sounded, sure she did the monotone voice but now she seems to have amped it up to “prove” everyone she really is autistic 🙄 aside from those pathetic stories on insta 

also wtf is up with that reply? She said herself IN THE VIDEO that haul videos bored her now suddenly she’s denying it??! 

also lol wispy

8F4A33A3-725D-43E1-B227-18673B8586B1.jpeg

3ED1F089-7B73-4A6E-AFF9-0D4D2BEE4AAB.jpeg

43599409-06A7-4C0E-A208-E312ED427E3B.jpeg

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

I'd say if she's bored making haul videos then she shouldn't make them, but we all know she never did them out of enjoyment in the first place. She just likes getting free clothes.

Though honestly, if your views are tanking and subs are leaving, I feel like making content you're not enthusiastic about is only going to make it worse.

Posted

Most comments I see on her instagram and youtube want a makeup tutorial, like wanting to know her shade of lipstick and nail polish she uses, yet she never answers.

Oh she isn't using any. It's all natural. Even the blush is natural.

Posted (edited)

Im not jealous at all it’s so satisfying seeing someone with that much mula just waste it away on such superficial things 😂😂 keep on spending Kendra.👏🏻👏🏻

Get some life skills, learn a craft, learn the language you paid to learn 😂 she has soooooooo much money but hasn’t accomplished anything in life for herself. How else is she going to make herself feel “speshul”? 

She’s so far into her shit now she has to convince people including herself that she’s autistic. My cousin has autism and it’s genuinely hard for her because she never had a routine set up for her by her parents. She doesn’t like being touched but with proper help and a routine she’s been doing better. She has trouble understanding emotions but she’s so gentle and kind about it.. and Kendra may say this too but a narcissist also can’t relate to other emotions as well. My bet is on narcissism. 😂

So keep spending Kendra. As long as she looks good on Instagram it seems her life is fulfilled lol 

I still wanna see an actual diagnosis. Not memes. 

Ps. Idk why my text is in this box idk how to work this site tbh 😂

Edited by Jirose