• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

By straight up telling her viewers that she finds clothing hauls boring, but she‘s still doing them because they like them...is just just me or is she on purpose looking for stupid/insulting stuff to say, just to remind everybody afterwards that she‘s not at fault because „autism“??:alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Watching that intro (being rude and avoiding camera) like...

f43e731e07a2429fe9ca06a2de1be1a0.gif

Edited by Nev.Landy

Posted

Wow. It could not be more obvious that she posts a video and runs straight over here to see our reaction. And places more importance on what is said here than anything her supporters say. That is wicked unhealthy.

Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-39-17~2.png

GATEKEEPING ALERT but it just really pisses me off that she used a Virginia Woolf quote. The torment of existing for Woolf is reduced to a whiny Instagram caption about Kenna receiving a SINGLE comment on her YouTube video about her voice

Posted

AEAC1E37-1FE0-4075-AB3D-0508F1FC7B9F.thu

When your internet is like “nah, don’t give her video a view.”

I’m spoilering this because I’m an awful person;

i really wanted to see the clothes but the way she talks. 🙄 Kenna I seen your older videos... how do you go from talking so energetic to talking this way?? You are a liar, perfectionism my ass. I don’t think I’ve met an autistic person who talks that way. I have met bored/annoying people who talk that way, so if you don’t want to do that video don’t do it. I highly doubt your fans want to see... oh but wait. You want them to make you feel special. You want to read “oh pobrecita Kenna.” “Oh sweet sweet Kenna don’t work so hard... boo hoo”

its so embarrassing that a 24 yr old is so immature. You really want people to tell you how special and amazing you are. 

You are in fooling some of those people, like cool let’s fool them so you can still stay sort of relevant. This is why they say that 20-something year olds aren’t grown. Because of ppl like her.

Posted

Did she even mention this video was sponsored by yesstyle? I can see it in her description box but I don't think there was a mention of the sponsor and it being an ad. She could get sued.

Posted

Did she even mention this video was sponsored by yesstyle? I can see it in her description box but I don't think there was a mention of the sponsor and it being an ad. She could get sued.

Good. 

Posted

If mentioning Yesstyle was in the contract, they probably just won't sponsor her in the future. Given how utterly distainful she was of everything, I couldn't see them continuing anyway. She always points out what she doesn't like about the clothes and alters/butchers a lot of them.

Oh, well. Not like Little Miss Trustfund needs the money. 

Posted

Long rant with constructive criticism. Kenna reminds me of what die antword has been exposed for. Imagine being an edgy 40 year old teen 😂 that’s where she’s heading with her lack of self awareness. As much time as she puts into her excuses she could be putting towards actually bettering her state of mind. Girl you got so much in front of you and you’re still repeating the same patterns. Her autism diagnosis was just the level of excuse she felt would push off actually having to reflect on her behavior. She’s a lost cause. No self awareness. No actual diagnosis. Just an empty shell of a person surrounded by material things. You’re still a child emotionally Kendra. You lack love in your life, and it shows. It shows hard. I’m really sorry but you’re stuck af until you start owning your own behavior and attitude. Your self confidence isn’t there anymore who are you trying to fool? Get away from the screen. What you feed your mind will show. You’re not feeding your mind anything but Instagram, YouTube, Netflix, anime, and personality quizzes. And you keep hiding behind labels which is why you don’t know who you are. I just come back here to watch your train wreck of a life to make myself feel better honestly at this point. I was a pretty asshole too but I went to therapy because I didn’t like how I was lashing at the people who care about me. My pretty privilege let me get away with a lot too, because people liked how I looked so my friends would excuse my behavior just to hide the fact that they weren’t just as toxic. “Tell me who you’re friends with and I’ll tell you who you are”. So you may have a lot of people fooled but not everyone. And the people calling you in your bullshit are the ones who want you to be more than what you are now. Honey, I think you know you probably have a lot to correct but admitting you’re a shitty person or have a shitty attitude is the first step to growth. You haven’t grown quit lying to yourself. You’re still stumping your growth. 

Side note: I’d like to know how grace feels about her “diagnosis” if she’s commented and I missed it I’d like to know. I haven’t seen her being mentioned at recently. 

Posted (edited)

"I don't want to make this video but you guys seem to like it"

Yeah cause a thousand people cheer for anothe haul? Did anybody see that? No? Yeah that's right! No one asked for another yesstyle video. And if this was sponsored and you start the video with "I don't care about this sponsoring video nor my viewers" attitude then better drop out of your "career"

Edit: she looking away is too distracting. A bit oot I also hate that now she has mental illness to use in order to shelter, protect and even attack now

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I honestly somewhat liked this video!

I watched it on 1,5 speed tho bc she talk SO SLOW and yes the lookung away from the camera was kinda bothering but I'm a fan of more "real" videos so her kind of rambling what the items look like and the bug thing, i enjoyed it

I'm really not a fan of her but this video wasn't that bad. 

I read pull before watching her video and tbh she didn't say that many or very negative things about the items??

Posted

Oh Kenna dear, your so full of shit even laxatives can't help you. She truly needs to get off the net and fix herself, do shit for herself and maybe develop a personality that is more than brown, pleasing people and paying more attention to a gossip site than the people who may actually like her.

Posted

Most comments I see on her instagram and youtube want a makeup tutorial, like wanting to know her shade of lipstick and nail polish she uses, yet she never answers.

Posted

Screenshot_2019-09-01-15-39-17~2.png

Man, she REALLY doesn't want anyone to know she's in Japan, huh? Like, why's she trying to hard to pretend she's in some Parisian cafe? She'll be in Europe for real soon enough (apparently). Can't she take a cute picture in a Japanese-style cafe with some sugary bubble milk tea? Way to completely waste your time in Japan, Kenna.

I've love to see her visit all the various areas of Tokyo like Akibahara, Harajuku, Shibuya, etc. Even just filming herself walking down the streets would be cool, because they all have such a unique flavor and culture and look so different. She could've even taken a day trip to Osaka or Kyoto where they have a ton of temples and traditional architecture, instead of holing up in Tokyo like it's the only city in Japan. Like, Foxtail Volupes Volupes cozykitsune Kenna can't even be assed to visit an inari (fox) shrine? Or even a Buddhist shrine (if she's still pretending to be Buddhist)?

Hell, we haven't even seen anything of Tokyo Disney from her, have we? She got that year-long pass and made zero videos about it. I get the impression she just sits around inside most of the day because it's so hot, so she probably hasn't even gone to Tokyo Disney since that first time. Good investment, Kenna!

She completed wasted her time in Japan. All she's gonna have to look back on is some scrapbook full of mushrooms/fake witch shit and a bunch of instagram photos that will be indistinguishable from her Euro-trip ones.