• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel bad for her in a way, she has many sisters and two parents, friends, and none have spoken to her about her behaviour? Her attitude? Like are they just witnessing a spoiled, sad grown woman be an utter disaster? 

It's sad how she's already using her diagnosis as an excuse for the idiotic things she's said and done and not improve.

I'm looking to get a screening for it and I've got these pretty bad, childish, panicky outbursts I get when overwhelmed and what I get or don't get. You bet I'd work on that. But also be relieved to know that my hand flapping, need to run back and forth, different behaviors I've been called r*tarded for has a reason. Those behaviors aren't bad nor hurt anyone or ever did. (Just to add in, I only suspect I've got autism but in the end it's whatever a psychiatrist says and I just want help no matter what.)

Her lying and manipulation does. Her toxic influence will hurt other young people seeking some form of guidance. 

Posted

Honestly, I forgot about the H2O thing. I highly doubt her fans remember that too...she was just looking for a post to victimize herself. 

::::::TIN FOIL HAT TIME::::::

I give everything until December/January until another rough scandal comes her way....about how she lied and played up having autism to fit an aesthetic....

Some of you think she’d never do that but honestly I think she would.

I know someone in real life that has done similar things and they did a great job of covering it up for a long time. One little slip up snowballed and someone decided to investigate and found out all these lies.... it was a big yikes in our town when that happened....

She’s using anything she can to justify her past actions and one day she’s going to make a massive slip up that proves to everyone she’s been playing a role this whole time. 

(Obviously I am not her doctor and she may have been diagnosed BUT this paper trail she’s leaving behind screams misdiagnoses orrrrr knew what tendencies to have during the appointment and thought someone in japan would mark off the same tendencies just because it fits with how she was acting during that ONE session...) 

IF she is lying about her being autistic, i wonder how it will come out that it's a lie? I mean she has that official paper where she got diagnosed.

Also, even if she goes to visit another doctor for a second diagnosis, and he says that she does not have autism, i am 100% sure she isn't going to tell anyone bc it would at least definitely ruin her ‘‘career‘‘ ( of doing nothing lol)

Posted

I mean, part of why people made fun of her for that is cause she said shed just drink coffee of tea or something instead, which is... literally still water lol. But i guess water being flavored must somehow make her stomach able to tolerate water?? Im not gonna pretend like i know this stuff. A lot of people were also just guessing that she wasnt reacting well to the tap water in her area but anyway.

Posted

Didn't people defended her about that water thing saying she was joking and quoting Nemo?

Posted

Let me guess... Yesstyle?

Screenshot_20190831-135129__01.jpg

Posted

Let me guess... Yesstyle?

Screenshot_20190831-135129__01.jpg

Image result for please god no

Posted

…H2O intolerant. I thought these were serious things that are a concern to have but why the shit is Kendra bringing this shit up if it's over and done with? Love, there's no use looking behind, it distracts you from the now. Then again, your now is boring and pretty yikes too with you fetishising stuff and all that beautiful mess so… maybe do some self-improvement first then idk

Posted

if you opened the dictionary and searched for the meaning of a clown, you would find kenna lmao 

and i'm 100% sure she will top this clownery, i just wonder with what

Posted

Nobody: 

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul, really, not even one:

Kenna: I HAVE AUTISM Y'ALL!! I'M SO SPECIAL Y'ALL!! NOTICE ME I MAKE FUNNY MEMES.

This girl really needs to stop acting like a spoiled child. We know she need atention but this is insane. 

Posted (edited)

"See! See! Nothing I ever did was wrong! I was just autistic!" Why is she making it so hard to like her!

Edit: Kuvahaun tulos haulle shocked man meme I think her own meme actually fits here better than with her post..

I don't think any of us even actually cared, most of us were just goofing about it. We think she's a terrible person for other reasons, not her hating drinking water. I know plenty of people who can't stand drinking water. She's literally just taking a gossip site too seriously.

We didn't say she was literally satan for not liking to drink water, it's just kind of funny her claiming to be "intolerant" of water. Like use different vocabulary like "I don't like drinking water because the sensation of water in my stomach makes me feel sick" Intolerant is for actual food allergies.

Edited by CoconutMacaron

Posted

Tbh it doesn’t sound like she’s relieved it sounds like she’ll use anything she’s done to justify herself. I  DO  NOT BUY IT, big yikes. 

0E77D496-FA59-4F5A-BF8C-8132945CEE99.png

I mean yeah she has the right to talk about it since chances are she has it,(I mean let's face it Kenna claims she hasn't seen a therapist more than once but to even be considered she'd of had to gone at once one before the actual test. ).  Chances are The physicist isn't a hack Kenna just refuses to reflect on her actions and admit she made mistakes.