• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7906 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

EDF8EE00-8ABF-4720-8818-D1CC23211AF7.thuShe is SO condescending.

Pft this reminds me of angsty teens, like I don’t have a problem YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. I don’t need to chill YOURE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO.

she really needs to mature, it’s sad..

This is also more proof that your issues follow you. Moving to japan won’t help, she needs to make an internal change more than an external one.

Edited by Deerming

Posted

head.thumb.png.2b0ef7ae928a164a9fb10b03f

what in god's name is that on her head?? and why does her fringe look like that??

jeeez is she wearing a foundation color 6 times lighter than her correct shade? 

Posted (edited)

Kenna's shit is so boring she has to stir up shit with her "antis" to be somewhat entertaining.

She really loves her antis though, she makes them personal instastories dedicated to them.  I actually have yet to see one where she addresses her fans and says something like "thank you fans, because of your support all this stuff happened."  

Oh and Kenna, you have a large following of mostly young impressionable people.  They give a shit about what you do.   They're invested.  Whether you knew it or not at the time, this is this what you signed up for.

Edited by ariadne
grammar

Posted

it’s so obvious that she lurks here im laughing my ass off

Posted

8972B20E-E3CE-4528-94E1-15B6EA845AF3.thuGirl, shut the hell up

Posted (edited)

EDF8EE00-8ABF-4720-8818-D1CC23211AF7.thu

I was perusing the past threads trying to find receipts for the height measuring story and found this gem. Keep in mind this is over a year old (Nov 2017) and it sounds almost exactly like what she said not even 10 minutes ago lmfaoooo

1E085636-A037-4A70-90C3-A0FE3AB922EA.thu

Kenna is the literal embodiment of the 'no u' meme. Guess our blunt Kween isn't as witty as she tries to be. Also Kenna, sweaty, you're the least chill person I have ever seen. You're not fooling anyone. 

Screenshot_20181202-221701_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cf605628803f152695a9d6401fc8c4fc.jpg

Screenshot_20181202-221603_Instagram.thumb.jpg.36ef91957971cd7276f6dcd3b548adb3.jpg

Screenshot_20181202-221614_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cc87c0756a1f92ec5548adaf9d67cb56.jpg

Edited by Plastic

Posted

We don't see all your life?? Omggg

________

Of course not. This criticism is more about how you choose to portray yourself and your (not so) life changing trip. 

It doesn't bother me very much but I can understand why people would pick on her instagram feed for only showing american stuff after hyping her moving to Japan so much. 

You could manage their expectations by posting what you want to post and a little of what your followers want to see (because being an influencer is your job and you need to please your audience sometimes, no need to be so abrasive and unprofessional). Of course you could have eaten a thousand different traditional japanese dishes, but you can't really blame people for thinking otherwise considering the 2% you chose to make public. 

Posted

8972B20E-E3CE-4528-94E1-15B6EA845AF3.thuGirl, shut the hell up

Kenna, is there possibly a fucking moment where you're not a rude little bitch to your fans?

also, a hilarious note on her telling the person that called her childish to chill:

She is literally reenacting the scene in comedic moments where a person is trying to hide some bullshit and then just going all "idk why you're making such a big deal out of this! I'm not! I'm perfectly fine!" While the person is somewhat unaffected. She's so insistent and defensive about everything I honestly don't know what to feel about her.

also Kenna, we're still waiting for you to actually deliver to your followers.

Posted

Wow congratulations on eating traditional Japanese food only 5 times out of the 11 days youve been there. That honestly exceed my expectations, you have amazed me yet again kentsune. I'm inspired :alpacashocked: