• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you guys calm down a bit? So what if she made her packing list “unnecessarily aesthetic”? People do it all the time and there’s nothing wrong with it. She’s been doing this since forever. You guys act like a spread like that would take hours but I bet it takes like 30 minutes for her to do at most. I don’t really care if I get downvotes cuz I feel like you guys are really just overreacting.

i'm not over reacting, i'm just saying that her life revolves around in aesthetic that even a packing list has to be one, it's just saddening to see someone who changes aesthetics like it's some kind of a season.

Posted

Kenna is still being vague about the details as of how and why she is staying is Japan. 

If I'm correct, a student visa will expire once you don't go to said school anymore. So unless she's got the entertainer visa (which I doubt because she would be bragging about it or make a video of some sort) she's currently staying on a tourist visa which is valid for 3 months. 

Since her student visa expired around the end of June. De tourist visa might be valid until the end of September. So it might make sence as of why she decides to take a trip to Europe (except for the ~Victorian~ aesthetic),when she comes back she can just renew the tourist visa for another 3 months.

The only thing in this story that doesn't make sense however is the fact that she's renting a house. I don't think you're able to do that on a tourist visa (I'm not 100% sure so correct me if I'm wrong). 

So either she's not staying at a rental house, but some kind of Airbnb. Or she does have some kind of long term stay visa but doesn't tell her followers anything about it for some shady reason.

Tinfoil hat: She's paying for language school, but not actually attending it and the school somehow doesn't care about her low attendance. Because she did mention wanting to stay for 1 year.

Either way, it's all really confusing.

Posted (edited)

I just imagine looking back at that journal when I'm 80 and wishing I had included things from the year 2019, not vintage aesthetic prints. There's pages upon pages of cutout things you can just Google and print out and like 1/3 of the page is relevant to her actual life and memories. It's cool to decorate but I wish she included things she actually likes. A vintage picture of a bird's nest that's part of a collection she bought just for the cutouts just seems pretty shallow. It would have more authenticity if she found the pictures somewhere while she was out doing things, like in a magazine or a card she got (well no one probably sends her cards) or anything like that that happened to her, not something she purposefully seeked out to get. "Today I went to Disneyland just so I could glue this Disneyland ticket to my journal and make an Instagram post about it!" That's the kinda vibe I get from this journal.

Edited by product

Posted

...and I as someone once quoted: "superiority complex at its finest."

she has to be right about everything. i can't believe i looked up to her. oof.

Posted

Tbh it doesn’t sound like she’s relieved it sounds like she’ll use anything she’s done to justify herself. I  DO  NOT BUY IT, big yikes. 

0E77D496-FA59-4F5A-BF8C-8132945CEE99.png

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I forgot about the H2O thing. I highly doubt her fans remember that too...she was just looking for a post to victimize herself. 

::::::TIN FOIL HAT TIME::::::

I give everything until December/January until another rough scandal comes her way....about how she lied and played up having autism to fit an aesthetic....

Some of you think she’d never do that but honestly I think she would.

I know someone in real life that has done similar things and they did a great job of covering it up for a long time. One little slip up snowballed and someone decided to investigate and found out all these lies.... it was a big yikes in our town when that happened....

She’s using anything she can to justify her past actions and one day she’s going to make a massive slip up that proves to everyone she’s been playing a role this whole time. 

(Obviously I am not her doctor and she may have been diagnosed BUT this paper trail she’s leaving behind screams misdiagnoses orrrrr knew what tendencies to have during the appointment and thought someone in japan would mark off the same tendencies just because it fits with how she was acting during that ONE session...) 

Edited by river