• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

dunno if anyone cares but venus may have confirmed she and kenna are still friends, she said on her livestream that kenna told her she was a slytherin

Posted

Pushing her quirky autism traits again

As for what everyone said about her caricature of autism as an autistic person i personally feel attacked she's just a parody

Screenshot_2019-08-26-20-03-00-319_com.instagram.android.png

she really shouldn’t be making memes to seem relatable and shove it down people’s throats that “she has autism”. She’s putting on an act after one session with a therapist? And that whole reveal of her going to therapy “like once” because her mom thought she was depressed??

Tin foil hat theory:

I really feel like her family may have tried things to help her in the past. Remember we only get her side of things, she probably locked up and couldn’t admit her toxic behavior. (I’m not surprised if she actually did party a lot and did stupid things and just created an introvert persona to seem relatable/ quirky in her vids. She’s good at copying trends.) She can’t admit her lies now imagine back then? When she was even more immature. Who is she honestly? She doesn’t even know herself so how can we believe anything this girl says?Parents get tired of bullshit too. 

the more I just observe her behavior, the more pity I feel. Then I remember she’s loaded and still hasn’t fixed her toxic behavior which is what I feel like this diagnosis is. Just more of her delusional lies. She has all the opportunity in the world but is so fixated on being oppressed and can’t understand that she should be treading lightly after an autism diagnosis after ONE VISIT with a therapist. She got what she went to therapy for, why would she go back again right? 

Posted

Don’t worry, she’ll keep up with this fake autistic persona because for once she’s going up in followers on Instagram. She got what she wanted out of that diagnosis and I gotta say, I’m disappointed but not surprised.. 

before she released that video she was at 416k and now she’s at 419k..

Posted

So I still hate her for all the autism faking, but aside from that I see absolutely no problem in her using art she commissioned in a banner. I've done commissions for others and once I've given it to them they can do whatever they want with it. It's their piece. If I buy a physical painting I can take a brush and paint all over it, literally ruining it, and the original artist can do nothing about it and that's fine. (Unless some other contract was signed, often artists will state that they keep the right to use/post the peice as well)

I find you all ridiculous for thinking you would have to ask for permission to use something that was specifically made for you to use.

Just so we're clear: I hate her. I also want to drag her, but this in particular is a non-issue.

Posted

I honestly don't think I can read this thread about this girl anymore - she's spoiled beyond belief and so DESPERATE to be oppressed that it's disgusting. 

Posted

Tbh, I wouldn‘t even have noticed that she has autism just by watching the latest video O.o

I do know a lot of people (including myself) that behave like that while talking to others and nobody ever told me or my friends that we are „Strange“.

So...do people really think her behaviour in that Video is „Because she is autistic“?? For me that is just a quirk kind of (Not looking into the camera, stutters, uhms...), which can be annoying to others, but....nothing special? o.O

(And I know that Kenna was different in previous videos, but still...)

Posted

So I still hate her for all the autism faking, but aside from that I see absolutely no problem in her using art she commissioned in a banner. I've done commissions for others and once I've given it to them they can do whatever they want with it. It's their piece. If I buy a physical painting I can take a brush and paint all over it, literally ruining it, and the original artist can do nothing about it and that's fine. (Unless some other contract was signed, often artists will state that they keep the right to use/post the peice as well)

I find you all ridiculous for thinking you would have to ask for permission to use something that was specifically made for you to use.

Just so we're clear: I hate her. I also want to drag her, but this in particular is a non-issue.

I don't think the issue is really Kenna using a piece she commissioned as her banner and more people are just worried that others will assume it's something Kenna herself has made. Given her track record, I wouldn't put it past her to say "oh yes, I came up with this idea." And not explain any further, especially when in the autism video she excused her art theft away with "yes, I did draw that. I didn't understand what people were asking." So she can easily turn that around and say " yes, I made my banner, I didn't think people wanted details of where the artwork on it was from."

Posted (edited)

as soon she is tired of acting autistic in her videos and people ask why,she will just say that she records everything 3 times again so that it ‘‘seems‘‘ she is acting like a normal person 

Edited by coconutbunny

Posted

OT but Yeah, this is not how things work at all. My sister actually *is* a professional artist who works for Disney. When she does commissions on the side, she definitely does use contracts quite often but thats a precaution because even without them, commissioning a piece of art does NOT give you rights to do whatever you please with it like selling it, using it in personal promotions *cough* like a youtube banner *cough* or reproducing it on merchandise. The rights are reserved to the original creator unless otherwise stated in the contract, not the other way around.

For all we know, Kenna *did* ask the artist to use the extra sketches in her header and the artist was fine with it. BUT considering Kenna's history with stealing art, this is still a dumb move as she still comes across as someone trying to pass off someone else's talent and hard work as her own. There will still definitely be dozens if not hundreds of people who stumble upon her channel and assume the sketches are hers.

I swear, she is just using the autism thing as an excuse to never change, never grow up, and never ever learn from a mistake again.

unless otherwise stated in the contract

Literally exactly what I said. Kenna bought it FOR BRANDING. 

Under "single-use" rights if she's using it for her youtube (the end product/single use), that WOULD include a banner being acceptable.

I never said she could SELL it. I never said anything about her profiting off of it.

BUT considering Kenna's history 

Literally how I started my entire comment.

Posted

I'm not to familiar with all of Kenna's tattoos besides the plagiarized ones. Is this one new/what does it mean? 

Screenshot_20190827-122114.jpg