• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9930 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To me it just seemed like she had to think over what she said a lot. Everytime she looked away, she seemed to be recalling information. It might have been that she studied the information about the books more than it actually coming from the heart.
The only reason why I'm confused is, she said she always scripts everything out. So then, she should always be looking away more?

Edited by Lady of Luminosity

Posted

maybe i'm nitpicking but these are all the same mood just with different colors. like none of them are house-specific? 

Hidden Content

Also nitpicking but im a Slytherin and I got no Slytherin vibes from the moodboard

Posted (edited)

She's affecting her voice and wandering her eyes away from the camera on purpose. This is put upon. Whose mannerisms change that much out of nowhere? Please.

I agree. I couldn't get through even a few minutes of the video because it bugged me how many times she intentionally looked away from the camera. I used to be a huge fan way back when and she never did that before. I have pretty bad ADHD and even I can sit and look directly into a camera for a few minutes if I'm filming something.

Edited by LunaLove
Spelling

Posted

kennalina please don't make me loose the little support i had for you after your diagno-

oh, there she goes. 

So kenke toook that route? Shameeeeeeee

Whilst watching the video- 

she kinda sounds like someone who is drunk but tries to talk slow to sound sober

ive noticed that she does speed up her speech but it’s as if she catches herself and stops and starts speaking slow again. 

Also Monga.. really.. hun..

This reminded me of a time when i had free hours at uni and i got drunk (please don't do it, those where my dark times) and I had a presentation that afternoon I was talking like her the whole damn thing

Posted

so many people in the comments think she's more genuine and herself in this video :alpacabored:

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-08-26_at_1.46.37_AM.thu

9_9 she's finally achieved it: the permanent victim status she's desired for so long. congrats, kenna--continue to ham it up for the camera.

this. video. is. so. tiresome. oh. my. god. i. can't. stand. this. it. also. looks. so. different. on. how. she. usually. behaves. impossible. not. to. think. it's. acting.

Posted (edited)

289FB5DD-D895-4232-A0AD-9CC9652EAF27.thu

Edited by whattodream
Cropped the picture too much

Posted

it just clicked me, while watching her new video, Newt Scamander from Fantastic beasts is said to have Aspergers, I wouldn't be surprised if the "newt phase" is her new one.

Also she can't say her video is not edited since there are still a lot of cuts, she is just acting 'slower' and it's kinda insulting.

Posted

Literally not even three weeks ago she uploaded the Harry Potter video and she was able to talk into the camera just fine, she held eye contact for long durations of time so I don't know what to think about her physically being unable to now........It just feels off to me......

Posted

In a few more months she will start talking normally as she realize her video time lapse are longer to edit or record. That's my prediction at least

Posted

The new face of Kenna #24871