• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7156 posts in this topic

Posted

u know she filmed that 10 times per individual clip

Posted

Please tell me someone watched her latest psa. I nearly spit out my drink laughing at how she felt the need to actually make a video post about eating Japanese food.

Just a reminder that she feels the need to belittle everyone around her  and can’t just push past the comments and continue on her own. 

She’s throwing an epic tantrum on her story right now lmao. Almost reminds me of the time that one lady said she met her and thought Kenna was taller than she claimed... then Kenna fucking taped a ruler to the wall and measured herself on her story 😂

I am crying if that actually happened omfg 

Posted

The real question is why she thinks her followers want to see pancakes. We get it, Kenna. All you ever do is eat pancakes and drink starbucks. Apparently only those two food items are worthy enough for your instagram feed for some strange reason. This bitch is so dumb and boring, honestly. 

Posted

The real question is why she thinks her followers want to see pancakes. We get it, Kenna. All you ever do is eat pancakes and drink starbucks. Apparently only those two food items are worthy enough for your instagram feed for some strange reason. This bitch is so dumb and boring, honestly. 

the least she can do instead of whine is actually post like collages of pics and some nice shots of the area or cool things.

Gurl you could have done all your posts in the USA for the content you put out.

Posted (edited)

There she goes being “blunt” again. Does she even try to be nice to her own fans?

I think it’s obvious this person was asking if they had a special name on the menu, or if they were a certain type of pancake.

4579D126-4B30-4F5A-AAA6-E7A0383A7C6D.jpeg

Kenna every other time: Hot cakes this and hot cakes that.
Follower: Genuinely wants to try the food, asks what it's called.
Kenna: pancakes lol.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.21.06_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.19.00_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.21.49_PM.th

Perhaps an irrelevant observation, but I found it odd.

Edited by shin

Posted (edited)

Kenna every other time: Hot cakes this and hot cakes that.
Follower: Genuinely wants to try the food, asks what it's called.
Kenna: pancakes lol.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.21.06_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.19.00_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_10.21.49_PM.th

Perhaps an irrelevant observation, but I found it odd.

Sorry for double posting, I'll go ghost soon enough but it's this shit! She could have recommended the restaurant and said she got it at xxxx place, maybe humble bragged by showing off her Japanese (girl you could have translated it from Japanese to English! like!!! Put that studying to work!)

This is a reply to her comment "pancakes" I quoted the wrong post. 

Edited by Bitch Ass Sparkle
Yes, I'm dumb. What about it? I also can't read...

Posted

EDF8EE00-8ABF-4720-8818-D1CC23211AF7.thuShe is SO condescending.

“But to go out of your way to leave me a comment and call me chilling and what not...”

they didn’t call you chilling, they called you childish. we really do stan an academic literature-loving kween~ she has such a way with words uwu 

Posted

head.thumb.png.2b0ef7ae928a164a9fb10b03f

what in god's name is that on her head?? and why does her fringe look like that??

flashback mary could never 

Posted (edited)

bad internet made me doublepost, ignore!

Edited by justbritt

Posted (edited)

This girl is honestly so pitiful. Why would you brag so much about moving to Japan if you end up showing nothing about it and stick up to your shallow and superficial aesthetic obsession? Why would you justify yourself in such a childish and stupid way by saying : hey y’all haters, I aaaTtee JapAnEse traDiTional fOod like 5 times already you know barely 2% about my lifeee so shut uuup” instead of actually showing your followers what they have all been waiting for ? Nooo I mean it’s obviously better to address your haterrz is such an insecure and yet petty way to show your holier than thou pitiful attitude.

lol you’re such a mess girl, can’t wait to see when karma will finally get back at you. That’s all you deserve

Edited by Hoshi

Posted

Hi Kenna, I know you’re reading this, so just a recommendation. Instead of spending the short amount of time you have off from school letting everyone know you lurk here and making yourself look a fool, try to spend it studying or getting out your Airbnb to explore the country you spent so much money to move to. 

Posted (edited)

head.thumb.png.2b0ef7ae928a164a9fb10b03f   

what in god's name is that on her head?? and why does her fringe look like that??

I think she was trying to go for a “vintage” style with the headpiece (idk what else to call that thing) and the hairstyle where they curl their bangs. Idk, that’s the only explanation I can come up with

edit: I watched her story and it seems like it was a simply_miserable attempt at pulling her hair back into a bow

Edited by Kokodrop
Changed my mind

Posted

Her PSA gave me a headache. It's your job Kenna, to keep your followers updated on what you're doing. I mean, god forbid they might want to see something Japanese while you're in Japan, not just another generic photo of pancakes. Crazy right?? You couldn't even photograph the snow you mentioned! Why just post a stairwell? She just looked so smug, you could tell she really thought she was 'clapping back'.