• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

what is the story with missalba.banana?

I remember someone had said that Kenna was tying to get her vibe and with her all of the sudden into Europe and some of her fashion and aesthetic choices it seems like she is trying to pile this onto her never ending personalities.  

Posted

So is her supposed poetry book just going to be the poetry version of Kim Kardashians selfie book? 

Posted

I'm sorry but...what? This thread would rip her to shreds if she went to South Korea lol. I mean, there are threads dedicated to making fun of girls who go to Korea just because they like kpop. I don't normally defend her, but this really puts her in a" damned if I do, damned if I don't" situation. Travelling in Asia makes her an Asiaboo, travelling to Europe means she's not appreciating Japan enough, but everyone here wants her to leave Japan because she's an annoying weeb who doesn't appreciate Japanese culture...that's a lot of contradictions. I know we're not a hivemind, but c'mon.

Travelling in Asia makes nobody an Asiaboo. With her it would just depend on what she would be doing in the country she goes to, you know?

I for myself would not rip her apart if she had a genioune interest for kpop and therefore wanted to see Korea for herself once, trying to experience the real country. 

Alas, like everything she does, her interests are really superficial. Same with Japan, same with Europe. I don't even think she knows anything about Europe. 

Posted

well, if she goes to Europe I really hope she shows us pictures of Europe and not just Starbucks, or stuff we would find in the US or Japan 😂😂 

Posted

Ughh someone resurface that Airbnb about me she has. “ I am a YouTuber” 

1F1F7DD1-5126-4C0B-AB5B-1F21180FF931.png

Posted

*cue big eye roll*

Didn’t she JUST buy a lot of her books because of the covers?  Like the flower one and stuff. 

Wait she reads? Can’t imagine it

Did’t she mention she ready Yuri on Ice fanfiction? I’m fairly certain at some point she mentioned reading a fanfic of sorts...

6A30BC4B-A026-48AC-BBB5-F2C86501E8C8.png

726535E1-5B07-4425-9C45-BF1772374619.png

C98CDDE5-EC25-4362-B372-A6A910BDDF17.png

Posted

I'm sure she's gotten so many normal questions where she doesn't have to constantly trigger herself with "Don't you know I'm aro/ace!" She purposely chooses those asks just to trigger herself.

Posted (edited)

......k.....

45BC0032-FCE6-46D9-A6DF-8CC7E28A27A8.png

Didn't she go to something similar with Sephora last year though??

EDIT:

12701F7E-ECF7-4418-AD38-E7BB48ABE6B0.thu

Yep. :alpacaconfused:

And it seemed to be pretty crowded? I know it's not a convention but...

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
She did.

Posted

Didn't she go to something similar with Sephora last year though??

EDIT:

12701F7E-ECF7-4418-AD38-E7BB48ABE6B0.thu

Yep. :alpacaconfused:

And it seemed to be pretty crowded? I know it's not a convention but...

Oh my god I’m so used to the edited tiny nose that her unedited (and totally normal sized) nose made me do a double take. 

Posted

......k.....

45BC0032-FCE6-46D9-A6DF-8CC7E28A27A8.png

the way i know this one's fake because she literally complained once before about not getting comic con tickets.... she literally says it at the start of this video https://www.bilibili.com/video/av9854067/