• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

she might romanticize places though. like those girls who are obsessed with everything 'parisian', but forget that paris stinks and that most of the city isn't medieval or looks like the places near the eiffel tower. i guess it's be better than fetishizing a whole race 

of course she'll romanticize it. someone has said earlier that she only likes the idea of things (the idea of living in japan, the idea of coffee shops, etc) 

TBH I don't mind her exploring other things or other cultures, hopefully she can finally find something that she genuinely enjoys because its sad to see her putting out a false image of happiness because she thought she would love the situation she's put herself in now.

Posted

This is instagram, where she has been losing followers very rapidly for months.

Oh. Then that's super suspect. 

Posted (edited)

Can someone tell me again what her parents do for a living? I know damn well her YT doesn't make her the amount of money for her to live that extravagant. Moving all the way to Japan from the US. Attending a language course. Living in a cozy and pricey BnB. Actually buying furniture for her BnB even though it was already furnished and we all knew she wouldn't live there permanently. Spending money on expensive (and useless) electronics. Just wasting money in general and buying whatever trinkets fit her aesthetic. That expensive 1 year Disney pass. Eating out almost daily. Flying back and forth for the Minnie's b-day event. Now she's going on a trip to Europe. Hello??? How rich is this girl? Did she lie and is she actually using that 80K trustfund the past 8-9 months to pay for her lifestyle which honestly just seems like she's throwing money away every chance she gets? Are her parents giving her a fat allowance? I don't remember her being THIS bad and careless with money back in the US. She can't even get solid, consistent sponsorships (aside from YesStyle but you can't sustain a livelihood with their cheap, free clothes). Her parents are okay with funding her their entire lives? Up until their retirement all the way to their deathbed while Kenna just goes through life doing the bare minimum (and often even below) to fit into a certain aesthetic? Sick, lol.

Edited by Plastic

Posted

Update..

F19B6DFE-54CE-4AB4-AC65-3D1EEB5E8CF6.thu

how strange

Posted

It's up in the high 20s/low 30s every day in Tokyo ATM, wtf are you doing in that hideous thick cardigan? Unless you're absolutely blasting the aircon..

And sweet jeebus, that makeup is so bad :darth:

Posted (edited)

Seconded. I feel like there's a chance, with Harry Potter and all, but who knows. 

I fear you might be right.. with London, York and Edinburgh being three cities that come to mind when I think HP & UK.. 

Would be pretty funny if she came to York though, it’s a small city and she would stick out like a sore thumb and I’d see her actual face and nose shape, height and “smolness” once and for all!

Edited by Bitter_lemon

Posted

I don't get why she would do a trip to Europe while being in Japan - there are so many countries way closer, it just seems like such a waste. For me as a European, East Asia is not just a place to hop over, its up to 12 hours and 600-1000€ with a direct flight! Even more expensive when you book it with Japan as the starting point than the other way around(was really surprised by that). 

Didn't she have a kpop phase at some point? Why not visit Korea? 

I get that all the other South East Asian countries are too hot for her layered granny aestethics, I'm just buffled by her seemingly random decisions...

But by all means, pls come. She would stick out like a sore thumb with some of her clothes here in my country. 

lol sorry kenny my country (yes i live in a southeast asian country) is too hot for your layered granny aesthetics and there is no fall or even winter for you to enjoy but more too fall since our kween loves fall/autumn aesthetics. so cozy.

Posted

As usual, Kenna has no real identity and has to latch onto different aesthetics every year to feel like a real person 🙄

First she thought that boho and fake Buddhism would make her happy, so she was little miss free spirited tan California girl. But that didn’t work out, so next she tried Japan because she thought sakura, anime, and “kawaii” would make her happy. Obviously none of those traits are enough to bring purpose to someone’s life. So next she is going to be Parisian baguette coffee cup girl with a beret, but shocker, that’s still not a personality trait, life goal, or life meaning, so she’s going to be unhappy again and move to another country and aesthetic. 

This girl needs to find something in life that brings her meaning aside from heavily edited and fake aesthetics. 

Posted

Can someone tell me again what her parents do for a living?

I think her mother is a real estate agent, although I'm not sure about her fathers job.

Moving to Japan from the US. Attending a language course. Living in a cozy and pricey BnB. buying furniture for her BnB even though it was already furnished and we all knew she wouldn't live there permanently. Spending money on expensive (and useless) electronics. Just wasting money in general and buying whatever trinkets fit her aesthetic. That expensive 1 year Disney pass. Eating out almost daily. Flying back and forth for the Minnie's b-day event. Now she's going on a trip to Europe. Hello??? How rich is this girl? Did she lie and is she actually using that 80K trustfund the past 8-9 months to pay for her lifestyle which honestly just seems like she's throwing money away every chance she gets? Are her parents giving her a fat allowance? I don't remember her being THIS bad and careless with money back in the US. She can't even get solid, consistent sponsorships (aside from YesStyle but you can't sustain a livelihood with their cheap, free clothes). Her parents are okay with funding her their entire lives? Up until their retirement all the way to their deathbed while Kenna just goes through life doing the bare minimum (and often even below) to fit into a certain aesthetic? Sick, lol.

Does Kenna even know how to budget? Because with how she manages her money I wouldn't be surprise if she emptied her trust fund before she has to buy something of essential 

Posted

I think her mother is a real estate agent, although I'm not sure about her fathers job.

Does Kenna even know how to budget? Because with how she manages her money I wouldn't be surprise if she emptied her trust fund before she has to buy something of essential 

i remember her saying her mother was a hair dresser were she said her mom cuts and dyes her hair in one of her old videos (i think the how to cut your own hair video) but her mom probably changed jobs.

Posted

AC457C2F-32E2-4F9C-8945-27223EAA423E.png

43A34557-64F1-4366-A688-1258B0F278D9.png

BD47B1E5-64B9-41DF-96B4-BD7AF83F15E6.png

B62E3894-AB51-491B-93CD-4462FA235FE2.png

73EDE752-2C16-4B83-84D7-52332AF38BA2.png

58783A6D-48B5-4268-81BF-50C8966882F7.png

1C89B2FE-D26E-45A5-9836-61916141BC15.png

C5A6058C-46A0-4A90-B814-4CEBC1565A8C.png

E99120BB-BD0D-4AC4-B575-9647AAFAFE77.png

520CFC43-8236-4F4C-876C-0D680490C742.png

3EC4CFDE-7BE9-4239-B903-51736328419B.png