• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Another poem... 

Screenshot_20190821-234449__01.jpg

Well damn... That was painful to read. Can she please read other poetry before shitting out this crap? 

Posted

Another poem... 

Screenshot_20190821-234449__01.jpg

Whoever made a call she would change her name to cozyvulpes deserves half a cookie. She didnt change her name, but she started using vulpes instead of kitsune. Oh the cringe

Posted

why does she only write about herself? poetry, in a way, can be like philosophy wherein you can wonder about life and self-reflect.

but this isn't self reflection. this is just her sucking her own dick once again. 

the only reason that she's still working on her poetry book is probably because she'll have other people stroke her ego for writing vapid daydreams and titles for herself. 

because that’s her whole universe. she doesn’t think or care for anything else. she likes the idea of writing poetry, but she doesn’t have anything else to say.

and tbh she doesn’t even like poetry itself to read and educate herself. if she did, she would get some much inspiration, expanding her knowledge and improving her writing skills / creativity. 

her whole life revolves around the idea of liking stuff, not even liking it for real. 

Posted

Absolute cringe, this sounds so fake "woke", except it's levels worse (with bad english).

Posted

Well. Uhhhh that Q&A, it’s undoubtedly been beaten to death by now but that’s not Victorian. I like doodling historical fashion and I try to find accurate refs through fashion plates or something close to those. And that poem though… there's little to no substance. Look, sometimes you don’t have to discuss stuff about yourself through poetry or discuss feelings, sometimes you could just be a pining young man or a grieving lover of Lenore who meets a raven that only ever says Nevermore with the reader thinking this implies his gradual descent to madness. But. That is still an interesting poem rather than bland, toneless poetry that have little to no impact on the reader. 

Idk if what I said made sense but you're now cursed with this rambling.

Posted (edited)

ODoes anyone else feel like kenna has changed the way she talks(or well types) on social media? It seems like she's trying really hard to sound intellectual and deep but her sentences just sound weird and fake.

Also yikes at that photo, everyone knows that's not what you look like kendoll eta: I tried to get rid of whatever god awful filter she was using to make herself ~as pale as ghosts and stuff ~ and she legit looks like an average skin toned white American woman who went overboard on the clown makeup.

2019-08-22_11.39.06_1.thumb.jpg.f74a407a

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

B62E3894-AB51-491B-93CD-4462FA235FE2.png

Excuse me Kenna?? Don't tell me your Victorian is different to other people's image of Victorian...oh quite ur personality is UNiQuE,,, honestly, too much personality to keep up. 

Posted

Excuse me Kenna?? Don't tell me your Victorian is different to other people's image of Victorian...oh quite ur personality is UNiQuE,,, honestly, too much personality to keep up. 

Would like to quiz her on that one. Surely Kenners knows the difference between different decades and how much the fashion changed through HER FAVOURITE fashion period. We all know that everyone (her included) has ideas about that period only from mostly wrong / skewed examples in movies, but still.. 

Posted

Is the vulpes vulpes part supposed to sound cool/aesthetic/witty? Because written twice like that it’s literally some Moon Moon shit and I can’t take it seriously 

Posted

Is the vulpes vulpes part supposed to sound cool/aesthetic/witty? Because written twice like that it’s literally some Moon Moon shit and I can’t take it seriously 

Isn't that just the latin name for fox?

Posted (edited)

Isn't that just the latin name for fox?

yeah, the issue really is the fact she wrote it twice, it looks cool in Latin but reading it in English makes it sound goofy because it’s just McKenna Fox Fox basically 

EDIT: Thanks for the explanation, Learnt something new today 

Edited by frick
i'm the fool

Posted

yeah, the issue really is the fact she wrote it twice, it looks cool in Latin but reading it in English makes it sound goofy because it’s just McKenna Fox Fox basically 

The red fox (Vulpes vulpes) is the largest of the true foxes and one of the most widely distributed member.....