• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

If you have an issue with some posts please use the report option! The mods can handle it if this autism talk  is getting out of hand. 

Anyways, does anyone know why she actively tries to erase/draw over her cupid's bow? it looks more like sloppy makeup half the time, like in this pic  

92B15B3F-38A1-4EF8-9547-9A1AC6690913.jpeg

excuse me kennifer, this straight up looks like a cold sore

Posted

It's crazy how much she's tried to strip away her natural features. 

If someone showed me this side-by-side photo I would honestly think this was an advertisement for a skin whitening product. 

IMG_1131.thumb.JPG.dc1bd1f3dd8bbc2c1c283

I feel her Turkish features are the only things that are making her look attractive...sadly if she carries on with the 'kawaiii asian gurl ' aesthetic she'll look more or less the same as blank white paper...just another copy from the Utube influencer printer.  

Posted

^ Her REAL skin tone looks so much more healthy that it really makes the photo on the left looking like a skin whitening ad. It’s just sad to watch someone try to conform to colorist standards, though I also wouldn’t be surprised if these already existed within her circle. 

Posted

^ Her REAL skin tone looks so much more healthy that it really makes the photo on the left looking like a skin whitening ad. It’s just sad to watch someone try to conform to colorist standards, though I also wouldn’t be surprised if these already existed within her circle. 

I love her natural eyebrows. As someone who over plucked them and hasn't got that many to begin with I would love to have a thick brow.

Posted

E2BF9C68-A4B5-4B3C-887A-B5889166AF57.png

Posted

Does she ever do any of the video requests her followers give her aside from hauls and DIYs? 

Posted (edited)

Yeah! Show more Japan! Anything really! Food, places, stores, hang out with friends around Japan, anything!

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

I love her natural eyebrows. As someone who over plucked them and hasn't got that many to begin with I would love to have a thick brow.

i have them and STILL would love to have hers, haha. They really fit her face well. I’m so happy that she’s started to grow them out once more 

Posted

Serious question tho, what would we like to see other than more Japan?

Posted

Serious question tho, what would we like to see other than more Japan?

That’s a tough one bc I was never a fan of her 

Posted

love how she picks a "trendy" and "popular" topical book to wreck for the sake of DIY because it's not like kenna actually reads. she literally only has books for the asthetics. she is literally snagged an audiobook sponsorship, which is WILD to me since the only literature kenna actually cares about is her own shitty poetry.

Posted

Also, a noted positive point for Kenna for responding to this constructive criticism in a good way (if we compare it to her previous ones, like how she argued with several followers on how to pronounce kitsune)

Screenshot_20190817-140051__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190817-140058__01.jpg

I would just like to point out that no one speaks Latin properly anymore aside from those who actually study the language. 

Posted

love how she picks a "trendy" and "popular" topical book to wreck for the sake of DIY because it's not like kenna actually reads. she literally only has books for the asthetics. she is literally snagged an audiobook sponsorship, which is WILD to me since the only literature kenna actually cares about is her own shitty poetry.

yep, all her books are coffee table books. and brown.

UGH, and she doesn't seem to understand that in order to write good poetry, you have to read poetry. It is very easy to see that she doesn't because she makes all the mistakes. her "poetry" is loose and easy in meaning, it doesn't make you think for a second. It's literally a diary entry put in verses. And they're always about her (or a version of herself that she creates) - this type of poetry has been outdated for 200 years. Poetry and literature in general are bound in time, so instead of bashing modern poetry, she should learn from it and adapt/explore. but modern poetry is fucking weird and deindividualised, so that doesn't fit her aesthetic/narcissism or whatever. Needless to say, i'm excited for her book.

her latest poem about marking passages in books and wrecking them.. damn, that's some uninspired shit. And it ends with "ME" as the last verse - gotta appreciate some unintentional humor.