• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So Japan no longer amuse you, huh? 

M̵a̵y̵b̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵c̵h̵a̵n̵g̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵r̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵r̵n̵a̵m̵e̵ ̵a̵g̵a̵i̵n̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵t̵o̵o̵ ̵w̵e̵e̵b̵-̵y̵ ̵n̵o̵w̵ ̵l̵o̵l̵

Screenshot_20190819-211808__01.jpg

Does this girl ever stop buying shit? She's bought so many things and she said she's going to get them shipped to the US when she goes back. I can't believe how much she has spent on decorations, art supplies... For someone who was a minimalist... and japan isn't a cheap country

If she had to spend some time in Europe it would probably be in the UK bc they speak English. Not like french or Italian are as useful and aesthetic as Japanese anyway

Edited by Nakimae

Posted (edited)

I doubt she's moving I think she just needs to leave Japan to renew her visa. But if she is then wow, that was money well spent. Think about that TV, PS4, one year ticket to Disney... Wonder what I would have done with all that money 9_9

Edit: oh, and all the thingamabobs she got just to be aesthetic. And all the clothes. My good all the clothes...

Edited by rieaku

Posted

How did she go from losing 3000 followers a month to this gain over such short amount of time?

Namnlös.png

Posted (edited)

yeah cause thats all amsterdam is not the many art museums.anne frank house or the architecture 9_9

Lol do we really think Kenna knows anything about Europe besides there's a disneyland and "that's where HP is from." (That isn't my view of Amsterdam btw, It was just a stereotype that came to mind sorry) though 😂 aside from maybe the stereotypes of the country(also Amsterdam would be way too colourful for her beige aesthetic) 

Edited by ritsusu

Posted (edited)

remember when her family went to europe and she said she hated traveling and wasnt interested in europe? lol oh how the tables have turned.

ngl tho i'd be happier to see her in europe. she wont be fetishizing asians and im sure she'd show more shots of the areas around her.

Edited by custard

Posted

remember when her family went to europe and she said she hated traveling and wasnt interested in europe? lol oh how the tables have turned.

Hidden Content

she might romanticize places though. like those girls who are obsessed with everything 'parisian', but forget that paris stinks and that most of the city isn't medieval or looks like the places near the eiffel tower. i guess it's be better than fetishizing a whole race 

Posted

I guess she’s finally realizing that loving a country and visiting it is different that living 24/7 in that culture. For me she is in denial.

a lot of people that come to Brazil and made exchange programs here had gone trough a cultural shock over the smallest things.

I don’t doubt she loves Japan, but I think this is some kind of cultural shock and she is trying to find something familiar to her, that’s why Europe 

Posted

At least the girl no longer dress weebish, she doesn't dress like a grandma (though she does dress with too much layers for still being summer... Like bish you won't make fall happen faster if you dress like fall, it's still hot out!) and seems to take or present herself in interest more closer to her age and not like those of a woman child... 

Let's see what she will show of Europe and why. But now it's really appearant that she never loved Japan as much as she claimed, it was all surface level and theoretical supposition. She didn't took the time to learn the language, she doesn't show much of Japan, she doesn't talk much of Japan, she hasn't made content related to her stay or experience there, and now she will leave to a place where it has Western familiarity customs. It's kinda insulting to think that Japan isn't pretty enough to show for her aesthetic and that gap will be satisfied by an European location.

Posted

How did she go from losing 3000 followers a month to this gain over such short amount of time?

Namnlös.png

I noticed this same pattern over in another thread,turns out it's youtube going wonky instead of anything suspect. 

Posted

Does this girl ever stop buying shit? She's bought so many things and she said she's going to get them shipped to the US when she goes back. I can't believe how much she has spent on decorations, art supplies... For someone who was a minimalist... and japan isn't a cheap country

If she had to spend some time in Europe it would probably be in the UK bc they speak English. Not like french or Italian are as useful and aesthetic as Japanese anyway

Ikr? and iirc she had to mail some of her stuff to Japan because she couldn't pack it all. like how much is she realistically going to take back? what on Earth is she gonna do with all this junk if she can't get it all back or doesn't want to take it back? just dump it all on some poor thrift store? 

Posted

Ikr? and iirc she had to mail some of her stuff to Japan because she couldn't pack it all. like how much is she realistically going to take back? what on Earth is she gonna do with all this junk if she can't get it all back or doesn't want to take it back? just dump it all on some poor thrift store? 

Probs make a depop for Japan residents only 🤷🏽‍♂️