• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5051 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Holy shit ive been reading this and may i say this is a gossip thread, not one where you can shit on some girl (who doesnt even have much drama to be honest?) living your weeb fantasies and straight up inject your own uwu extensive knowledge of Japanese culture to make yourselves feel better, no one cares lmao. i dont even like this girl but she doesnt even have much substance that warrants 5 threads. yall just come across as insecure weebs.

Ready 4 the down votes, lets go.

“I’ve been reading this...” “Doesn’t even have much drama, to be honest”

Babe, have you READ the summary at the beginning of this thread? Or even the summary on the last thread? Just give them a read, it’ll only take you five minutes. Then you’ll realise WHY Kenna has 5 threads. 

Why do you even have an account here? Do you know what a snowflake is? Because Kenna is the epitome of the word, let me tell you that.

And just absolutely piss off if you think you can come on to a thread and call 200 people weebs. People who you know nothing about, and never will. Stick to being critical of the people who broadcast their lives on line - not those who are simply commenting on others.

Edited by Wont let me use Cyrillic

Posted

SHE REALLY—

59E8C34B-F166-4BDB-B12B-4284A594BC96.jpeg

At least she confirmed that she's trolling with that.

10/10, you showed us haterz, Kenna, congratulations. You only had to spend thousands of dollars and move to a foreign country of which you don't speak the language to prove us all wrong... (not really)

Posted (edited)

Lol just waiting for Ken to find some kind of boo-thing 

Screen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_8.18.16_PM.thu

Only weeboos and koreaboos do that 🤣🤣 I can't even imagine the same attention a video would receive if it was titled as "My Irish/Latino/Greek/Egyptian or Muslim" bf... These people just use their s/o as trophy items now just because they are east asian...

kenna could do the same. I bet there would be a video of her hanging out with the locals and say "Disney with my Japanese Kawaii friends" or "study groups with cute Japanese girls uwu"

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

Tbh Japan has ways had their own form of pancakes and those look good. 

Posted

I’m genuinely curious about this, does anyone know what filters she uses? I’ve never come across the filters she uses and I use MANY editing apps. I’ve always wondered.

Posted

I’m genuinely curious about this, does anyone know what filters she uses? I’ve never come across the filters she uses and I use MANY editing apps. I’ve always wondered.

On the snow app it could be A4, Gleam, or Youth and messing around with the adjustments

Posted

Filters like her frames on images, or filters like the colouring? I honestly think I found her current Lightroom presets by accident, someone's Lightroom Instagram got recommended to me and one of their "neutral browns" filter literally looked just like Kenna's feed. For frames on her images, she uses SNOW or Unfold.

Posted

Holy shit ive been reading this and may i say this is a gossip thread, not one where you can shit on some girl (who doesnt even have much drama to be honest?) living your weeb fantasies and straight up inject your own uwu extensive knowledge of Japanese culture to make yourselves feel better, no one cares lmao. i dont even like this girl but she doesnt even have much substance that warrants 5 threads. yall just come across as insecure weebs.

Ready 4 the down votes, lets go.

and your point is? Just say you’re a white knight and go lol annoying.

Posted

She’s throwing an epic tantrum on her story right now lmao. Almost reminds me of the time that one lady said she met her and thought Kenna was taller than she claimed... then Kenna fucking taped a ruler to the wall and measured herself on her story 😂

Posted

head.thumb.png.2b0ef7ae928a164a9fb10b03f

what in god's name is that on her head?? and why does her fringe look like that??