• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

Well... Now people can't be skeptical without being horrible people. Good move Kenna. 

Posted (edited)

One question about her new video. Where is her Japan content? 

Like I know she’ll always be passionate about crafting and autumn but damn, she’s been in Japan for almost a year now and she seems to barely acknowledge it. Is she afraid of being called a weeaboo? Does she realize moving there was a mistake? Is it too much for us to ask for 1 cool video on Japanese festivals, convenience stores, food, or literally anything else? 

Every time I see one of her posts or stories I actually question if she's still in Japan. I mean, we all know she is, but as you said, she has posted nothing to really indicate that she's living there. Japanese festivals can be so aesthetically pleasing to look at, especially with her edits, so I have no idea why she isn't taking every chance she gets to go OUTSIDE and film and take photos of Japan. Like someone said a few pages ago, if she wanted to stick with the fall/witchy aesthetic, she would have been better off taking a holiday to Paris or something.

Edited by LunaLove

Posted (edited)

Well... Now people can't be skeptical without being horrible people. Good move Kenna. 

But- people have been skeptical... For about 15 pages we've been over the autism video. 15 pages where someone had to mention it. It's boring, it's tired, and it's annoying. It's not like we're talking about her awful makeup skills. It's about doubting Kenna's diagnosis. It's a topic that needs to be handled carefully because of the fact that people aren't very aware of mental health and will say shit like: "My depression medication is going outside :)"

I am not saying that anyone doubting her is a terrible person since she has lied many many many times, but I am saying that it really shouldn't change the thread from Kenna's bullshit to doubting Kenna's mental health constantly. It's a topic we should stay away from for a while to see if our speculations bear any fruit/make the discussion more interesting when we return to the topic. What's the point of gossip if it isn't interesting and it makes people uncomfortable?

Edited by AlfredoPotato
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted

Looks like the poetry book is still in the works! I’m genuinely curious about how this will turn out considering she bashed “modern” poetry just a couple of weeks ago :alpacaconfused:

51C3AE5A-C223-4B59-8FC7-E42D8C2C10EB.thu2BEDBBCC-7F7E-4BA0-9B9E-478BB8A1CBA5.thu5AFEAD89-E60A-45BC-BB14-99A99E28FD03.thu

Posted

while i am tired of the autism discussion, it definitely has a place here considering kenna is a phase girl, she loves to bandwagon, and she loves to label, its 100% valid to question this. but i also do believe we've talked it to death, there's not much more to add or take away from her video, yes it can explain past behavior but not justify it, yes it can be a new thing she's jumping on just to be uwu special. 

anyway, if i hear one more ray bradbury quote im gonna hurl. there's so much more literature to explore that fits into an autumn theme than just that one novel. i might be nitpicking here but god kenna read another book, PLEASE, i beg you. 

i do really appreciate she made a new DIY video, i've always thought this was kenna's best work (DIY videos). I'm not an avid pinterest user so a lot of these ideas are "new" to me, though some are kind of half assed. tf is a crystal mold? did she make it or order it? i thought this most recent DIY and the last one where she painted the cart and made some haphazard twine shelf addition were quite nice. she has a good eye for this sort of thing. 

and wow so nice it wasn't sponsored by yesstyle, maybe kenna can take this opportunity with audible and find some other spooky story to enjoy, i highly suggest stephen king's novellas kenna, they're quite good and a handful have been made into movies. as far as everything else, i hope she keeps this momentum up, she's been uploading more regularly, far less excuses than normal, this is a good thing. 

i'm not swayed into liking her but i think its good to acknowledge when she's doing better when we focus so much on the bad. 

Posted

Say what you will, but I believe this is face edit #1724

94D395A1-4533-4601-9B24-92490F2A6F55.thua new face for a new season I suppose

Does she ever get tired of the muddy brown edits? This one is so dark and grainy.

Posted

Say what you will, but I believe this is face edit #1724

94D395A1-4533-4601-9B24-92490F2A6F55.thua new face for a new season I suppose

I’m aware that people can have baby faces. I have one to a certain extent as well, lol. But seriously, imagine this face on a grown woman’s body. One that isn’t also photoshopped. I don’t know about you guys, but... :alpacadone:

Posted

some of y‘all act like she personally wronged u. it is n o t our place to decide if her diagnosis is accurate or not, armchair diagnosing is literally not allowed? besides y‘all wont get any special points if at some point it comes out that she was lying/misdiagnosed so whats the point of trying to prove her wrong

I haven't doubted her diagnosis, I have stated I believe her. But I also understand those who don't trust her. I have seen their points and can respect that but that doesn't mean I have to doubt it or try my hardest to prove anyone else wrong. What I don't get is why you and @Uso feel personally attacked over people not agreeing with you or having a different opinion. You don't have to and shouldn't believe everything you are being told by an influencer and can I say it's "funny" how I don't remember either one of you coming at anyone when people are doubting other things with Kenna? Be consistent. 

Posted

I actually like this video. So glad there was no attempt at ASMR. 

Hidden Content

Why does she always sound like she's about to cry? Also I laughed at 'manifest a vintage book cover' - it's not technically WRONG but wow she really wants to sound smart... 

Posted

Does anyone else think Kenna realizes moving to Japan was a mistake but she's going to stick around for a few months just to prove us all wrong? She strikes me as the kind of person who'd live in a country just to win over us "antis" who feel she's not happy there.  

Kenna has yet to mention a SINGLE thing she likes about Japan, aside from things she has access to in America - Starbucks, pancakes, Disney. If there is some part of Japan that Kenna really admires like the people, the culture, or the lifestyle I'd genuinely love to hear about it. 

Posted

KoLooks like the poetry book is still in the works! I’m genuinely curious about how this will turn out considering she bashed “modern” poetry just a couple of weeks ago :alpacaconfused:

51C3AE5A-C223-4B59-8FC7-E42D8C2C10EB.thu2BEDBBCC-7F7E-4BA0-9B9E-478BB8A1CBA5.thu5AFEAD89-E60A-45BC-BB14-99A99E28FD03.thu

I mean....of course drawing isn't going to come easy to you...especially if all the drawing you've done in your life are traced, people work for years to get to a level they're happy with, it's not just going to come out perfect 1st try for a tracer.

Kenna you are not an artist, commission someone to do these doodles for you. It'll look alot better in the end results.

Posted (edited)

Autism is not some special condition that only The Worthy are allowed to have.

Yes, Kenna is a known liar and a scammer but guess what - actual autistic people are perfectly capable of being scammers and liars and all around shit people who hide behind autism to excuse their shit behavior and none of that makes them any less autistic. 

So stop fucking fetishizing it. 

Oh, no! She's not deserving enough to have the honor of pure angelic~uwu~ Autism! This can't be! My whole romantic delusional view of autism is irreparably shattered if Kenna has it! Only Dr House can have autism! And Sherlock! And ME! Even though I don't have a diagnosis like she has! This can only mean she must have faked hers! Kenna can't be more special than me! The whole Japanese medical community must be doing this to spite ME! They are ALL wrong and I am right! My feelings! My most special feelings about how unique and special autism is and the right to decide who has the right to have it must be protected! :anime: 

Edited by Senka