• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

We did it guys?!!?!!! No nose contouring or at least less than usual. Her mouth looks weird tho she erased her cupid's bow with lipstick somehow. I really like the way she did her skin except for the blush and it's very cute and less dirty than usual

Also she couldn't be bothered to take a real wand or even a branch from her desk lol

Screenshot_2019-08-14-10-45-26-372_com.instagram.android.png

we can almost see her natural jaw/chin and I for one am here for this tiny step forward 

Posted

We did it guys?!!?!!! No nose contouring or at least less than usual. Her mouth looks weird tho she erased her cupid's bow with lipstick somehow. I really like the way she did her skin except for the blush and it's very cute and less dirty than usual

Also she couldn't be bothered to take a real wand or even a branch from her desk lol

Wow this is refreshing for sure compared to her shopped mess. 

I think she is still shopping the eyes but hey the less she shops the better for her mental health. 

Posted

Seems like less editing but I still agree that her eyes are edited. A lot of instagrammers are doing this thing where they fill in the whites of their eyes. I have no idea why. But I feel like she did that... her eyes look unnaturally bright. 

Posted

i was actually guessing Free Wave since her friend, Miki Clark is with them (under the foreign actor category). PeachMilkyTea (aka Sophie) and Mikan are also with Free Wave under the influencer category.

It's not Freewave, Freeway does not sponsor visas. I was registered with them back when I was a student and could do talent work and they didn't offer visas then either. Their FAQ hasn't changed:

Registration Details * Those who wish to register, please start by filling out our web registration form.
* Registration time: Mon to Fri, between 1pm and 5pm.
* Registration procedure will take approx. 1 hour.
* Registration fee: Free
* If you are a foreign citizen, you must hold a valid work visa/permit.

Posted

Since coming out with her diagnosis video her follower count has been slowly increasing. Both YouTube and Instagram. 

Posted

1A5F1A2A-F654-42B0-93E0-CB88792D3E5E.png

Posted

1A5F1A2A-F654-42B0-93E0-CB88792D3E5E.png

Ah, here comes our weekly excuse of why the video is late...

Posted (edited)

^ I cannot believe that I got to the point of saying this, but like, what do you want from her? Everyone was clamoring for her to be more transparent and accountable, yet they question her autism video (which is disgusting) or nitpicking about Kenna mentioning that she’s taking longer on a video? I know that we’re just here to gossip but some of you are really transparent.

Edited by Uso

Posted (edited)

Since coming out with her diagnosis video her follower count has been slowly increasing. Both YouTube and Instagram. 

Well, it makes sense. She's actually uploading fairly consistently and acting more transparent. You guys can criticize her all you want, but Kenna has been producing better content recently (I would know since I watch a good chunk of em.) She was more entertaining with her friend in the Q&A and showed a very personal side of her in the autism video even if it is dubious. 

She is following what people have been saying countless times on all of her threads. She even went back to boho. I don't think that the connection is necessarily because of the autism video, but more so all of these factors combined. There's a reason why some of us are defending her because she has improved somewhat and that there hasn't been enough time to see if she is in fact using the autism diagnosis as an aesthetic.

Edited by AlfredoPotato

Posted (edited)

Some people just love to hate, others have a good reason to not trust Kenna when she gives a new "title" to herself. People want different things and yes, some of us are hypocrites but that's how things are online. Get over it.

Excuse you? You need to check your attitude, clown.

@Alfredo_Potato, totally agree with your posts. Kenna's work ethic leaves a lot to be desired, but its not like we're all coming in here without knowing that she delays videos but she seems to be on an upwards trend since a couple of months ago, publishing more and being more candid. Again, speculating on her mental health is gross and I don't think that people should even go there, but a good example would be her last selfie in the witch hat; she dialed Snow to a good third and the complaint is still "well, she's still edited so whatever" ....when she's reacting to feedback that gets vomited up by the same 5 people in the thread? 

Edited by Uso

Posted

Excuse you? You need to check your attitude, clown.

@Alfredo_Potato, totally agree with your posts. Kenna's work ethic leaves a lot to be desired, but its not like we're all coming in here without knowing that she delays videos but she seems to be on an upwards trend since a couple of months ago, publishing more and being more candid. Again, speculating on her mental health is gross and I don't think that people should even go there, but a good example would be her last selfie in the witch hat; she dialed Snow to a good third and the complaint is still "well, she's still edited so whatever" ....when she's reacting to feedback that gets vomited up by the same 5 people in the thread? 

I understand re: commenting on her mental health but with the other stuff - she makes money off how she looks so I think it's fair that people comment on how much she edits herself?