• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9318 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Far as I was aware Kenna looked like a stereotypical rich girl spending her trust fund money non-stop. I wonder what made her or her family final take a autism test on her? Maybe looking into Google reviews (or tripadviser?) of the clinic she used may help determine the place is genuine or not and if she has autism or not...but far as I am aware it seems staged to me. I feel if anything if she does have some sort of mental illness it would be something linked to social media or lying. 

Like has there been insta posts/pics where her socks seem to be inside out? When Kenna mentioned about her previous drama about her tattoo and claiming to have drawn it when it was clearly a stock image i felt it was forced in the video so people on Pull or Youtube can re-evalauate her past drama and give softer criticism or white knight her . On the video some were siding with her and happy for her whilst others where still suspicious soo its still debatable...I do agree she made have made it so (on the quiz/test) look as if she has autism just to clear herself off. 

I guess in a way when u do sooo much internet drama and then finale make a video explaining u have mental illness it can come off as covering ur past footprints and looking for forgiveness easily. I'd expect  Kenna to make a simple video no background interior or deer like make up on and explain nicely her every drama-related actions, justifying them herself and ask for a second chance and also talk about her autism and how she intends to better herself and her channel so no more drama is caused...but maybe it's abit too sensible for her tastes. 

------------------------------------------Other topic -----------------

In another video where she did a Q&A she seemed like an adult and normal for once. Kenna said about getting a speeding ticket...and for me since I maybe used to Kenna viewing herself as a child in her own bubble that's into Disney I was shook to know she know how to drive...??like driving and stuff like that is for adults/ mature people yet the way Kenna shows herself online made me think she won't care for adult things...(even tho she technically is 24yrs old)

I was abit disrupted when she mentioned about college/studies...Yes obviously Kenna isnt ganna care for education she spend her trustfund on Japan to do jack all not even bother with the language and doesn't really mind not being in Japan again. It saddens me some youngsters will think education n studies isnt needed due to her influence( Alot of Youtubes are giving that impression which is annoying). Kenna life is very different/ questionable in some cases. Normally u'd think if American education isnt good enough maybe getting education elsewhere will help build a better life/perspective but only if u put the effort in otherwise its wasted which is the case with Kenna.

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

Compulsive liars and manipulating is a mental illness if for her, she can't admit she's lying or manipulate without knowing she's doing something evil.

The only illness I can relate to her tho 

Posted

Sorry I know some of you want to move on from the autism speculation - but - I've got my tinfoil hat on here, and something about the way she wanted to know what was "wrong" with her struck me as odd.

I've heard things like "everyone would get a diagnose if they went to a doctor, because everyone is weird in their own way" SO many times.
It's true in that everyone fits the criteria for something. (Example: You bite your nails too much? You're an obsessive compulsive onychophagia sufferer.) But there's a misunderstanding in what a diagnose is for, it's not an identity label to explain your quirks. It's so you gain the right to receive the help and support that you need.

The way Ken explained it makes it seem like she went to see what was "wrong" with her without there actually being a problem. She's not suffering (in a broad medical sense) and doesn't need access to aid. Yet she's supposedly a "level 2", requiring substantial support? It just... doesn't add up, unless she's hiding a lot about herself. And sure, that is possible, just unlikely.

It's almost - and my tinfoil hat is still on - like she thinks of it like a Hogwarts sorting ceremony and wanted to know which diagnose-house she would belong to. Like a muggle doing the pottermore quiz.

Seems to me like she already had the idea in mind that she was going to be (wanted to be?) diagnosed with ASD before even consulting. Could definitely have skewed the process.

Looking at her interacting with other people, like in her Q&A video with Kaila, she is not cold, blunt or awkward at all, none of what she's trying to say she is in her autism video. 

It doesn't mean she's lying, but it's obvious that it's easier to exaggerate your traits when you're by yourself rather than when you're with someone next to you who could call you out on it.

Posted

(P.S. how one can be obsessed with harry potter and not read the books is beyond me)

Wait are you for real!? Kenna's never read Harry Potter? 

Posted

Hidden Content

She watched the movies, same with Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Rise of the Gaurdians, and every other character that originated in a story. :alpacabored:

Posted (edited)

Found this old video of Kenna where she contradicts herself on several subjects (i.e inspiration/copying art, sexuality {specially after claiming to always knowing to be ace}, personality type ect)

And also this is the video Kenna reference for her autistic video just in case anyone is curious to see the full clip:

https://youtu.be/STnrMqniWAg

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

Add on: So you guys remember how she didn't know that plastic takes forever to discompose?  

First her wisdom of ice taking up space in a cup and only now figuring out that plastic lasts for 30+ years....we have a god damn genius here guys 9_9 this woman really is in some weird rich white family bubble

Screenshot_20190512-131551.thumb.png.d11

well she contradicted herself yet again in this old video talking about how to save the environment, so she did knew all along or just forgot? 🤔

https://youtu.be/oEDUE_earwk

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

We did it guys?!!?!!! No nose contouring or at least less than usual. Her mouth looks weird tho she erased her cupid's bow with lipstick somehow. I really like the way she did her skin except for the blush and it's very cute and less dirty than usual

Also she couldn't be bothered to take a real wand or even a branch from her desk lol

Screenshot_2019-08-14-10-45-26-372_com.instagram.android.png

Edited by Nakimae

Posted

We did it guys?!!?!!! No nose contouring or at least less than usual. Her mouth looks weird tho she erased her cupid's bow with lipstick somehow. I really like the way she did her skin except for the blush and it's very cute and less dirty than usual

Also she couldn't be bothered to take a real wand or even a branch from her desk lol

holy guacamole she actually looks really cute here. the less intense nose contour and less greasy makeup really does wonders. Also is it just me or do her eyes look a more believable size?

Posted

we can almost see her natural jaw/chin and I for one am here for this tiny step forward 

Posted

Wow this is refreshing for sure compared to her shopped mess. 

I think she is still shopping the eyes but hey the less she shops the better for her mental health.