• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

7967 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Remember that Kenna is really good at carbon copy stuff, so her neat writing ain't nothing special for me. I study Chinese and I remember that at first I would take my time to write it all neatly because 1) I had the time and 2) at first you learn the characters with less strikes, so it's easier to do so.

I don't want to shit or her (or anyone who likes to write their characters neatly) but I hope that she will learn to detach her aesthetic from her studies or she will end up putting too much pressure on herself

And by the way here's some comments under her last post. 

IMG_20190111_100338.jpg

OT the kid is nine years old he still has a whole life ahead of him he doesn’t need to label himself aro/ace he’s way too young to be in a relationship or even identify to an orientation even then kids won’t even date at that age regardless usually it’s middle and high school when people start dating depending on the person 

Also when it comes to Kenna’s asexuallity im always conflicted if she’s asexual or not. Like I know there are people who are aro/ace but Kenna gives me a conflicted vibe 

Edited by Monocakes
Add

Posted

The program she's in... does it mainly consist of Americans? Europeans? Asians from neighboring countries? I'm trying to get a sense of who she spends her day to day with and whether or not they are people she is able to actually talk to. 

As far as the whole Starbucks thing , she's in a foreign country away from the people and places she's used to, so I'll chuck it up to her wanting a sense of familiarity. Though it's not what I would do if I had the opportunity, I can't really blame her for it.

Posted (edited)

/

Edited by munbaedong

Posted (edited)

And by the way here's some comments under her last post. 

IMG_20190111_100338.jpg

IMG_20190111_100313.jpg

I

I think kids are too young to identify as Asexuals or Aromantics... Maybe they can sense they are gay at a young age but not sexual attraction, they are too young! If anything the kid is basing on what he hears but for now the kid is too young to understand all the diversity in the community. I never knew I was Aromantics till my friend pointed out to me and I was around 16 and saw that many things were align to what I experienced and felt... but once you are a pre-teen or a teen, that's where you trully know your sexual orientation and attraction. What kid at 9 years old even know to experience attraction... Even less sexual attraction. Kenna should really step off in giving advice she isn't qualified. Children should concentrate on being children and not worry much on daiting and stuff (specially since they can identify as something else later on as they develop), once puberty hits and the interest of being with someone else then it would be other issue to worry about.

I am also going to say I am basing on my experience and thiughts. Since all this time I thought I was straight and considered having no interest in crushes or daiting to be normal lol... Feel free to correct me as I still have lots to learn

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

So, I checked her sociablade earlier today and her insta statistics are going downhill preeetty fast and so, she bought followers, lol 

That's not gonna save face, or your social media presence honey 

Like, her content is so stagnant and bland buying fake followers isnt gonna do shet

Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-31-38-603_com.a

Posted

Oh man Im so blessed that you shared this important, life changing information with us. To think that someone so smart, so stoic, so courageous could bestow such a treasure upon us, could be so enlightening. I have never seen such things throughout my life. I am a changed person. How will I ever thank you, my kween

SHE REALLY—

59E8C34B-F166-4BDB-B12B-4284A594BC96.jpeg

(You beat me to it as I was typing ahah)

Posted (edited)

Edited by chaisah
ignore; internet issue made it post twice, sorry!

Posted (edited)

It’s Kenna’s first weekend after working soooo hard in school for the first time in 6 years~

I predict we’ll see harajuku and Disney, maybe a bit of Starbucks from harajuku. Or we’ll just get more shots from inside her Airbnb because she needs to make those thousands of dollars count towards something. But I bet we’ll get a picture from harajuku that’s so washed out it looks like she’s in a dystopian movie! I can’t wait!

why didn’t I guess washed out pancakes.. it’s always washed out pancakes.

I dk how to make a spoiler on mobile but also.. can we just talk about how when you google soufflé pancakes, literally the entire page is filled with recipes and it also shows you a map of places near you. I looked up ones in LA and found 14.. of course they’re probably not all excellent, but there are more than likely a handful of decent ones.. like wtf Kenna, it’s not just precious nipphon that has them

Edited by Deerming

Posted

Where’s the updated bingo?? Also who said she would be posting pancakes, I think we all saw it coming. Also the pancakes don’t look that appetizing to me I would love to try them but I’m Americanized so they look like biscuits that aren’t baked all the way. 

Posted

Who doesnt even have much drama to be honest

lmao good joke, tell me another one

1087762.gif

Posted

Holy shit ive been reading this and may i say this is a gossip thread, not one where you can shit on some girl (who doesnt even have much drama to be honest?) living your weeb fantasies and straight up inject your own uwu extensive knowledge of Japanese culture to make yourselves feel better, no one cares lmao. i dont even like this girl but she doesnt even have much substance that warrants 5 threads. yall just come across as insecure weebs.

Ready 4 the down votes, lets go.

Time for mods?