• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

bold of you to assume that kenna drew this herself and didn't just steal it from someone on tumblr.

Posted

‘Boy’ maleficent? Not just male maleficent? I’m sorry but adding the boy is just weird, like you can say male, guy, dude, masculine, man, but adding the boy seems to me like her attempt at keeping this innocent and non sexual cuz ya know, ‘ace Kenna’. But it just turns out plain weird. 

which makes no sense to me if she were to keep it “innocent” due to her ace-ness. I’m still  unsure if an aromantic asexual can have crushes? Because honestly the male maleficent looks really cute :D (I like to read fanfics, preferably the characterxreader) so... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seeing that image makes me think just maybe there will mostly smut stories. And Kenna saying “god tier energy” really makes me think she thinks the same thing I’m thinking. But then again I’m not always on social media so I have no idea what “god tier energy” means... I’m just assuming from patreon and the god tiers from the nude cosplayers?

also I was on YouTube figuring out who the doggy abuser from twitter was And I decided to check out Kenna’s videos when I noticed that the thumbnail for the video she kind of resembles Bella Thorne, and where did those huge eyes goooo?

17A4560E-9B8A-4A6F-9F8C-9B2FF97224ED.jpeg

Posted

serious question. did she really take this photo in japan. 

45DA7143-EBF3-4E5A-9F5A-39FE77E21159.png

Posted

which makes no sense to me if she were to keep it “innocent” due to her ace-ness. I’m still  unsure if an aromantic asexual can have crushes? Because honestly the male maleficent looks really cute :D (I like to read fanfics, preferably the characterxreader) so... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seeing that image makes me think just maybe there will mostly smut stories. And Kenna saying “god tier energy” really makes me think she thinks the same thing I’m thinking. But then again I’m not always on social media so I have no idea what “god tier energy” means... I’m just assuming from patreon and the god tiers from the nude cosplayers?

"God tier" basically means the best. It's fighting game lingo to describe a playable character. 

If she was just asexual and not aromantic then yes crushes are totally possible because you can have crushes without sexual attraction to someone or even knowing what they look like or sound like. When you're aromantic though I don't think you can because being aromantic means you don't get romantic attraction to anyone.  I think the most one could have is the desire to really be friends with someone. 

Posted

op just realized it's august 9th in japan... happy 24th birthday kennuh

i wonder what she'll do. she doesn't seem to have any friends there other than that kaila girl.

Posted

"God tier" basically means the best. It's fighting game lingo to describe a playable character. 

If she was just asexual and not aromantic then yes crushes are totally possible because you can have crushes without sexual attraction to someone or even knowing what they look like or sound like. When you're aromantic though I don't think you can because being aromantic means you don't get romantic attraction to anyone.  I think the most one could have is the desire to really be friends with someone. 

thank you, but would she still get the love feelings like for her family/friends?

for instance the time she said she didn’t yet she said “I love you grace” , honestly maybe I shouldn’t even be asking this because she could say whatever just to seem unique. 

Posted

thank you, but would she still get the love feelings like for her family/friends?

for instance the time she said she didn’t yet she said “I love you grace” , honestly maybe I shouldn’t even be asking this because she could say whatever just to seem unique. 

Yep!

Aromantic applies to romantic love only. If someone can't feel any sort of love that's an issue. 

Posted (edited)

B4FC2B31-3637-4558-BD01-A08AC7F6962E.thu

Imagine telling people you had a "tough childhood" bc you had to temporarily stay at your best friend's place for a short period of time while your family was in the progress of getting a new home

Edited by roska
I'm late to this, I know

Posted

uhhhhhh the new vid is here

56906CB3-8D61-426B-8BAE-D63B3FFE543D.jpeg

Posted

Haven't watched the new video yet, since I don't want to give her views. But I'm looking forward to reading your guys' input. Since I haven't seen it, I will refrain from sharing my opinion.

Posted

Watched the video and waiting for other people's opinions bc I don't know enough about Asperger's to contribute to any kind of discussion :alpacawink: