• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

Hi everyone! 

I've been lurking for a long time now and actually wanted to engage about Kenna! I don't know where to start but I've been following her ever since her boho videos (basically when she had her "i'm a buddhist" controversy). Let's say I'm genuinely concerned about her? I think she KNOWS she's been really problematic, still somehow is, and it honestly disturbs me. As a content creator myself, I know it can be hard to put out original content (even if what I do has nothing to do with what she does or her aesthetics lol and uhm, nothing's really original anymore, you know what I mean) but seeing her force herself being into things (let's be honest she's not really into journaling and all that, right?) just for the sake of displaying a certain personality/aesthetic not only rubs me off the wrong way but makes me feel bad for her. Despite putting on a persona for the camera and audience I sometimes feel like she looks distressed or something? Does anyone else get that weird feeling? I cannot exactly pinpoint what it is but... yeah. It often doesn't look like the Kenna I used to watch back in the days. At least in her very first boho phase she somewhat looked confident and content with herself. Now she looks uncomfortable no matter what she does. She looks lost. (I don't want to assume anything though, it's just how I feel)

Anyways, her last video was meh, she's kind of putting in efforts kinda not... As everyone else here I wish she'd show more of Japan and spend less time posting about things she really isn't passionate about. I want to see the real Kenna but has she ever had any passion or interest of her own? 

Posted (edited)

20190804_232952.jpg

20190804_232942.jpg

20190804_232933.jpg

20190804_232922.jpg

20190804_232907.jpg

20190804_232857.jpg

20190804_232842.jpg

20190804_232833.jpg

Edited by nastassiya
me being stupid

Posted

I wonder how jealous Kenna is of Mikan...

Mikan just uploaded a vlog of her and three Japanese friends at Tokyo Disney and was fluent in the language and bubbly on screen. She uploads consistently and regularly gives her followers what they ask for and it’s working wonders for her channel (80k —> 120k in a month). She has less than a quarter of followers that Kenna has but is getting triple the monthly views.

Basically Mikan is a shining example of everything Kenna isn’t doing. Kenna hit her prime three years ago and wasted it. She also wasted a good chunk of her trust fund on an extended vacation where she barely explored or learned the language.  She is too lazy, too inconsistent and frankly, too RUDE to ever bounce back to her glory days. 

yeah I actually just watched that video and it was really fun, I liked that she talked and joked around and didn’t just show disney with a boring filter and just music. Kenna should try doing that too, instead of just showing places, she should introduce them herself and idk be a bit more fun

Posted (edited)

This journal video was way more tired than the last one. It felt reused/hashed and the only improvement from the prior one was that she used the right year. The coolest part about the video is the test that she talked about which isn't hers. I'm pretty salty since this could have been really cool, but she hardly put any effort into it. Wouldn't a Potioneer journal entry have more green/black hues? Why are there the same mushrooms she used last time when there could have been potion bottles, cauldrons, and a spooky nighttime backdrop?

At least she introduced me to the original creator of the O.W.L.S since I am definitely checking out the reading challenge. 

I'm so glad that the dislike button is back. I know it has its problems, but it really does give value to positive upvotes/expressing your opinions on a comment more effectively. 

Edited by AlfredoPotato

Posted

I'm living abroad atm, coming up to two years soon. I also love buying/collecting things like the next person but I know I'm going to have to move eventually and sell or leave things behind because it won't all fit in my luggage (+ shipping is expensive). I wonder what she's going to do when she goes back... like a fancy ass broom isn't going to fit in her suitcase. 

Posted

She still doing that tired ass "Me, an intellectual" meme? 🤦🏻‍♀️ We get it Kenna! You love Halloween. So unique 👌🏻

Posted

Screenshot_20190805-120640_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190805-120701_Instagram.thu

Posted

Well, that was 7 mins that I will never get back. Talk about boring. I love it when she pretends to be an avid reader. What do you want to bet that she bought that Ray Bradbury book for her Halloween/witch aesthetic?