• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

Here ya go with more

Hidden Content

Her Sophie (from Howl's Moving Castle) cosplay though.. Her nose bridge is blurred into oblivion. Lmao

New video up!

Cadence link to her new vid since Hooktube no longer functions the way like it used to:

https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/R4GzpXFT_eM

Posted

When she said she was going on a picnic to talk about what books they’d choose I was genuinely excited to see that. I love seeing people just being themselves having conversation.

I am not surprised but still disappointed that the whole picnic was just a photo prop for the two of them to look cute for a video. :(  

Loved her lipstick shade, liked the first half(even though all that is on Pinterest), disliked the second half of the video. 

I’ll give a B for consecutively posting week after week. 

Posted

Now I understand why this bitch keeps pointing out she's in Japan. You would never guess it from her videos or photos otherwise. I literally forgot she was in Tokyo before there was some Japanese on those drawers. 

Posted

Opinions about the video

- the freckles... oh god

- her music got copyrighted so she used that awful fire ckrackling or whatever it was??

- she's still trying to go for that "asmr" sound

- watched it on 2x bc the shots were just so slow..

- she can actually edit and make a video look aesthetic but her content is so empty?? I mean.. in the end there wasn't really anything they did / nothing that really came out of the video

- i'm still laughing at her for using the ONE plant book as prob for ANY video. Well at least now she has a second book (the one with the spider on it) to use as a prob

And i couldn't agree more with @river 

Her videos would actually be good if she had actualy content to show but most of her videos are just a whole lot of nothing made to look aesthetic

and she's also really bad at promoting herself bc she this time she didn't even bother to upload a story regarding her new video

Posted

what exactly was the point of the video... 

and also since she changes her aesthetic all the time what does she do with all of the shit she buys? i just get the feels that she’s very wasteful i just don’t understand it 

Posted

That makeup is tragic.  The blush looks like she smeared it on and the freckles are somehow worse than usual.

Posted (edited)

sometimes her ideas are so badly executed I have no words 😑

8F307FD9-29B6-4CA2-B430-576DD0D297A3.thuShe looks cute even with a few weird things on her makeup (honestly just a lipstick and an eyeliner would be enough, her blush looks like she got slapped on the face with a brick), the background on this video is really nice, I would like a video with her just talking about HP more.

again, the music is TOO LOUD, I almost can’t hear the “asmr” sounds like the paper getting cut.

I don’t wanna be mean but all the time and dedication she uses for organize non real things makes me almost mad.

7C1CCF08-0040-4E64-BAFA-97F1897A6348.thuI think we all should have some way to deal with things, I like to read books that take me away from reality sometimes, my friend reads about astrology so he can understand reality from another perspective, but with Kenna I feel like all she does are stuff so far from her real life. 

And I’m not going to lie, yes I feel jealous, she is living in an amazing country and has every opportunity to have an amazing future and from my view she just wastes it away. 

Sorry, I feel like I’m being mean since I don’t know her in her everyday life, maybe I’m just bitter.

Edited by mindy

Posted (edited)

Ngl I actually enjoyed this video¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That reading challenge looks interesting (even if it's old news, I haven't heard of it before), the themed picnic is a cute idea and made her aesthetic shots have a bit more substance, and she also crammed in some easy DIYs I honestly don't give a shit about, but others might.

It wasn't too long and boring, and I didn't have to look at her weird mannerism for once (stop trying to make fingerguns happen, Kendra), and even if her life is empty as fuck, one can easily use these ideas in their own and make them meaningful, unlike the typewrite-and-glue-in-every-single-bullet-journal-entry kind of stuff she usually puts out

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly
sry for the weird font size, I don't know what happened

Posted

Kenna, is readathon, you need to read books in a certain time lapse, not doing cheap looking picnic in costume.

Posted

Can someone explain to me why the seasons thing triggers everyone so much?? I legitimately can not understand why that bothers anyone in the slightest. 

And Kenna's videos lately, much like her, have been aesthetically pleasing but lacking any actual substance. Not that you need to provide substance to have an audience but her socialblade numbers basically tell you how that's working out for her. I'm honestly surprised she kept losing subs after her last Q&A-ish video. I mean her fake charisma won like everyone over (I enjoyed the video a lot more bc of it). 

I consider the seasons to be an annoying quirk that can get repetitive fast. Many of us are bored with her fall aesthetic because she does it for most of the year so her claiming to do a seasonal aesthetic is a lie. People here just want to see something different and the seasons thing is linked because Kenna never follows through with truly changing it for that long. It's not that much of an issue, but seeing bright colors would seriously make her feed more lively imo. (As in actually taking photos without a bunch of weird filters over it so it doesn't look washed out/bland.)

Posted

I consider the seasons to be an annoying quirk that can get repetitive fast. Many of us are bored with her fall aesthetic because she does it for most of the year so her claiming to do a seasonal aesthetic is a lie. People here just want to see something different and the seasons thing is linked because Kenna never follows through with truly changing it for that long. It's not that much of an issue, but seeing bright colors would seriously make her feed more lively imo. (As in actually taking photos without a bunch of weird filters over it so it doesn't look washed out/bland.)

also, the “I love autumn and Halloween more than anything in the world” is BEYOND overdone. It’s another example of Kenna following a trend too intensely and for too long. Her popularity was born in the same era as pumpkin spice everything. She has been exclusively obsessed with fall for as long as near-everyone has been exclusively obsessed with fall. 

Fall is great. People are allowed to like things. But...this handling of it is played out and annoying. 

Posted

The video was...... really bad. Lets not even talk about how the background music was beyond annoying to sit through. I just don't see how anyone can find this entertaining if they're not into the whole Harry Potter/journaling hype. 

Other than that, her makeup looks splotchy and the blush is done wayy too heavy-handed. Girl needs to stop taking out her anger issues on her blush application.