• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5108 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember that Kenna is really good at carbon copy stuff, so her neat writing ain't nothing special for me. I study Chinese and I remember that at first I would take my time to write it all neatly because 1) I had the time and 2) at first you learn the characters with less strikes, so it's easier to do so.

I don't want to shit or her (or anyone who likes to write their characters neatly) but I hope that she will learn to detach her aesthetic from her studies or she will end up putting too much pressure on herself

And by the way here's some comments under her last post. 

IMG_20190111_100338.jpg

IMG_20190111_100313.jpg

Posted

I read 1% of the worlds population is 7.5 million. Also I thinks it’s hard to estimate such a number since many places aren’t lgtb friendly so how is this data collected and from where? Cuz while asexuality isn’t as oppressed as being gay or lesbian for example I doubt countries that are anti gay would be ok with asexuals 

Posted

And, also, I wanted to know about what level she was at out of sheer curiosity. If I can, I’d like to study at a language school in Japan, after I get my minor in Japanese over here of course. So I just wanted to gauge what level she might be at. By no means did I expect her to be writing Japanese prose. But I should have expected her fishing for compliments 😂

Nah I feel similarly. I honestly wouldn't care what level Kenna is at if she hadn't spent the last year+ acting like she's self-studying Japanese and very passionate about it, etc. As I said previously in the thread, there's no shame in being a beginner in a language. But to me, rather than mocking her being a beginner, this just goes to show what a fake she is 99.99999% of the time; all the flouncing she did about knowing how to order, practicing all the time to prepare for this trip, was intensely overstated to show off to her followers and make herself seem like she's fairly skilled (and SUCH a hard worker) when in reality.... she probably knows a handful of words, and how to write the alphabet. Which would be perfectly fine, like I said, if she hadn't previously been claiming she was soOooOOoo busy studying. 

And while I do think her handwriting does look nice, as someone else said, the Japanese will literally compliment you on knowing how to say "arigatou" or "konnichiwa" even with a terrible foreign accent so we're in for a TRIP if she's gonna humble-brag every time someone says something nice to her oh boy.

BUT I am glad to see she's doing her homework.

Posted

So, while I have no idea where that 1% figure comes from, there's over 7 billion people in the world, so 7e9 * 0.01 is indeed 70 million. I guess it depends on how you want to interpret the study. Is it reasonable to assume that, even in places where homosexuality/anything that is not strict heterosexuality is a criminal offense, that there will always be roughly the same percentage of people who would identify as non-heteronormative if that option was available to them? 

Off-topic, but the 1% is literally what comes up when you google "asexual percent of population" hahaha. So that's where she got that number - I also doubt she read it herself to make an informed decision if it was accurate. 

Posted

I love she never posts evidence of where she gets her numbers and we are supposed to take her word for it. 

Posted

sorry for being OT, not sure how to spoiler on mobile: i really wonder how kenna’s skin always looks nice, considering she wears makeup so much. she doesn’t mention skincare often, so idk if she has an amazing routine, really good genes or if she just uses a smoothing filter on everything. 

Posted

I chuckled over her latest post. 

Of course her writing will be swell. Copying and tracing is literally what she does best.  All her past times of  plagiarism  Is coming in clutch with needing/wanting that perfect Japanese writing style. 

(Obviously she’s not  plagiarizing  anything; at the moment, I just thought the correlation was a little chuckle worthy) 

Posted

sorry for being OT, not sure how to spoiler on mobile: i really wonder how kenna’s skin always looks nice, considering she wears makeup so much. she doesn’t mention skincare often, so idk if she has an amazing routine, really good genes or if she just uses a smoothing filter on everything. 

I’m sure it’s a combination of genetics and filtering. Because not only does she wear a ton of makeup, she eats total  g a r b a g e  and drinks milk like it’s water, not even a good skincare routine would fix bad skin from a bad diet!

Posted

She def uses a smoothing filter because in her videos that used to show her putting on foundation, she has a lot of texture on her skin. Not necessarily pimples, but it definitely isn't smooth and you can tell even more when she used to plaster her cheeks with that ugly blush. 

i mean, I'm into Asian skincare (i only do 5 steps because in reality the "10 step" has a lot of steps that shouldnt be used every day otherwise you could really damaged your skin) and I can confirm my skintone is a lot more even and my skin is extremely smooth, supple, and dewy and doesn't flake anymore and my oily zones are under control. Gotta love combination skin

I admit I'm a little sad because about a year ago it seemed like she was really getting into skincare so I expected to see more of it but then she just suddenly stopped mentioning it.

also I'm getting bored, theres no new tea and everuthing she is posting is either safe or reserved/stale. When is that video going to come out? The one about the emails?

Posted

also I'm getting bored, theres no new tea and everuthing she is posting is either safe or reserved/stale. When is that video going to come out? The one about the emails?

I find it funny she is in Japan, where there is so much to do and she is still stale like day old bread. But at least you can do something about day old bread!

Posted

hey where's that bingo card? I think we're closer to blackout! Does the "they complimented me on my Japanese writing" count?

Posted

It’s Kenna’s first weekend after working soooo hard in school for the first time in 6 years~

I predict we’ll see harajuku and Disney, maybe a bit of Starbucks from harajuku. Or we’ll just get more shots from inside her Airbnb because she needs to make those thousands of dollars count towards something. But I bet we’ll get a picture from harajuku that’s so washed out it looks like she’s in a dystopian movie! I can’t wait!

Posted

I read 1% of the worlds population is 7.5 million. Also I thinks it’s hard to estimate such a number since many places aren’t lgtb friendly so how is this data collected and from where? Cuz while asexuality isn’t as oppressed as being gay or lesbian for example I doubt countries that are anti gay would be ok with asexuals 

being asexual means you don't have sexual attraction so that doesn't mean you can't get married or have kids. (even though making  kids would probably feel extremely uncomfortable for the asexual partner) asexuals have blended into society so there could be more or less for all we know. for the few aroaces out there, i'm pretty sure they'd be treated like garbage but not as bad as other lgbt people are. 

Posted

PicsArt_01-11-02.43.56.thumb.jpg.e576f09just wanted to add these additions because looking at her nose edits is always a jolly good time :haiplz:

spoiler because very offtopic and kenna isn't providing content as usual 

she looks more like friendly in the bottom left pic (red hair+minnie ears) while in the top left (blonde hair, face closeup) her face annoys me so much, idk when she does those so random kawaii1! expressions it just irks me

this is so stupid but its just a thought i had looking at these pics

[Spoiler/]