• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10344 posts in this topic

Posted

her fans in the comments of that photo make me laugh

"i know you're so TEENY TINY AND THE SHORTEST FEMALE ALIVE but you look so tall here! your legs look so long! AGAIN, I KNOW YOU'RE TINY"

Posted

the only uncomfortable thing about that pictures is thinking that she probably took 20 shots in panties and boots trying to make it look casual and not even saying "tee hee felt cute. might delete later" but instead trying to guilt trip people on commenting that she looks so fine and she's so right about swimsuits

Posted

I'm going to be controversially honest here. Why are you guys being so negative about her recent activity? I actually really enjoyed her newest video. Most of Kenna's vids that I watch are awfully boring, but having the friend there seriously loosened Kenna up. Even the obvious attempt at being cutesy with the sleeping comment didn't bother me since I'll randomly say stuff to be more likable/entertaining even if it is cringey.

I'm happy for her that she actually is putting in effort in her YouTube channel lately (I liked parts of her journal video a lot too) since it proves to me that Japan really did give her a reality check. She doesn't want to stay there much longer, she is putting more effort into videos, and she is even branching out with insta since she is definitely trying to respond to genuine fans of hers on her newer posts.

Even her latest post isn't that bad. I agree with her sentiment (even though we all know that probably wasn't the reason why she posted it) and her clothes look flattering on her.

Personally, I feel split on her newest video. Like, I'm glad that she's acting more cheerful and talkative. But also the drastic flip in personalities makes me wonder whether it's genuine or not. She always kind of seemed like she's more quiet and introverted, but suddenly she's super hyper and girly right after announcing she has an entertainment visa. It kind of makes me feel like she's just trying to impress advertisers or something. 

Then again, all Youtubers have their own "persona" that isn't entirely honest, so I guess we just have to see whether she keeps up this bubbliness or if she'll go back to being more quiet in her future videos. Maybe she realizes she actually has to be likable and charming if she wants to stay in Japan. 

Posted (edited)

weird outfit, but not going pretend i don't walk around my own house in some state of weird undress and be feeling myself. 

also, i'm not sure she was making a "social commentary" on swimsuit social context. i think she was just trying to say, "don't slut shame me for being in my underwear; this state of undress is socially acceptable and generally not seen as overtly sexual on instagram." if she's just feeling herself, fine. who cares? of course, we can make an assumption she's thirst-trapping for followers, but her caption leads me to think at least her outward intentions (what we have evidence for, and not what is speculation) is that she just wanted to show off something "cute" and goofy -- a lighthearted outfit for just feeling yourself and being silly.

however, 9/10 chance she's going to get in a stupid fight with someone in the comments and then take it down, because kenna. 

tbh, that's the only reason i dislike her. she's a bitch. that's probably going to be evident. however, i think it's a bit much to attack her for just...dressing weird or wearing shoes in her own goddamn apartment lol.

Edited by darlin

Posted (edited)

new ig stories 

IMG_3926.thumb.PNG.f3bd515c7fd1c3af959c5

IMG_3927.thumb.PNG.1872ac766070b5a733f09

B3181AF1-8600-421B-BAF8-6CA2E1228DFD.thu (poetry one is deleted as of 18:19 Amsterdam time)

IMG_3922.thumb.PNG.ba113f9e578db3bb21929

IMG_3923.thumb.PNG.e607f7df7c5ef442ffc20

IMG_3924.thumb.PNG.f02d141b77e4d78cd2399

IMG_3925.thumb.PNG.630d2a5271fbffacccbeb

IMG_3923.PNG

Edited by ShadeQueen101

Posted

Out of ALL the people to be talking about subpar poetry- Kenna, you are not it. :alpacamad: Go cry about it and rewatch your shitty apology poem. 

B3181AF1-8600-421B-BAF8-6CA2E1228DFD.thu

But Kenna has never read a book either though 🤔

Posted

Love how she got all these interesting pics in her story and THIS is what makes it on her feed..

Screenshot_20190729-201643_Instagram.thu

Posted

Love how she got all these interesting pics in her story and THIS is what makes it on her feed..

Screenshot_20190729-201643_Instagram.thu

It's because of her aesthetic and "perfectionism" when it comes to her feed being a consistent color scheme.

Posted

Holy sweet god I’ve been away for a bit and I come back to this could someone help catch me up on what our kween had been up to?

Posted

Does anyone else notice how she always sits at an angle on camera? She never faces it head on and it looked weird in that video.

I am too lazy to find the comment but apparently in re to her latest post she was changing her skirt and felt the need to take a photo? I honestly think it’s weird not because of the exposure of her body but just because it seems to be in a completely different direction than what she usually goes for. I’m all for women empowering their body etc etc but I thought this was weird and honestly, how is it that THAT made it onto her feed and not the other crap she posts in her story?