• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

i think the ''relevant experience'' might be her channel sice shes been active for a couple years and she does have those couple hundred thousands of subscribers so it looks like she actually has some kind of following at the first glance, despite her overall activity being a huge flop lately. 

she either got an entertainment visa or she's still on a student visa, the maths is simple, if we see her moving back to cali within a month or going to school once again it means she failed to get an entertainment visa, if neither happens it means she got it. 

You would think Social Blade had been contacted prior giving her an entertainment visa... How many subs has she lost this month already?

Posted

Lmao i was honestly kind of happy with the video and how much she’s being herself until the part where she’s like “don’t they just mean sleeping next to each other?” because it’s so blatantly obvious that she’s just saying that to seem all cute and “uwu i’m innocent and don’t know what sex is.” it was so forced and not believable at all since she’s such a bad actor and even she doesn’t believe what she’s saying. 

Posted

I really liked her energy in this video, but I feel like she was only more lively because she was with a friend. 

wait she wasn't even following yesstyle??

20190728_163340.thumb.jpg.2857f971eb523c

I think she unfolloss and follows back so her fans get this notif... My theory 

Posted

New ig post

66187297-B15D-4AD5-9CB1-8F909413DA28.jpeg

Posted

New ig post

66187297-B15D-4AD5-9CB1-8F909413DA28.jpeg

we stan a borderline plus-sized kween!!11!!!1!

Posted

I place bets she will eventually delete this picture! Idk, its like the booty pic she had in her story then deleted

Posted

I just... dont understand this pic. Why is she in her underwear and wearing boots...? In fact, she dressed up everywhere except she isnt wearing bottoms. Just... why? Is she going out like that...? Did she just wanna show off her leg or smth...? I dont find it wrong or anything but,,, why? lol

Posted

Her post doesn’t make any sense. Swimsuits are NOT the same thing as underwear because they have entirely different social contexts. Our underwear are something we keep to ourselves for the most part, because no one really needs to see it, and swimsuits are something made for swimming. 

I mean if she wants to post herself in her underwear that’s fine but it doesn’t need to be a social commentary. Although why the weird granny panties? They look like the kind that come in an 8 pack at Costco.