• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

she was sooo lively in this video and for once her voice didn’t sound completely dead, that was actually quite nice

literally the only good thing about the video honestly 😂

Posted

I feel like that now this is an actual "career" for her and she'll be kicked out of the country without it, she's suddenly going to start trying super hard in all her videos. She is super chipper in this one while she normally sounds kind of depressed or bored. Maybe she is hoping to score more advertisement deals. 

Posted

entertainment visa? what do you do then? model? act? what? care to shed some light here kendra?

Posted (edited)

Did anyone catch that she answered the question about how long she will stay in Japan and she said

"she doesn't know could be a month or half a year, max a year"

And how it's difficult because of the visa stuff.

So she does plan on going back within a years time. So...why did she buy all that shitt for her apartment??

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted

i just checked what you need to apply for Entertainment visa and found this :

Requirements for the Applicant:

The Applicant must have completed at least two years of relevant study outside Japan OR have least two years' relevant experience outside Japan.

i am wondering what Kenna wrote there ?! :alpacaconfused:

Posted

i just checked what you need to apply for Entertainment visa and found this :

Requirements for the Applicant:

The Applicant must have completed at least two years of relevant study outside Japan OR have least two years' relevant experience outside Japan.

i am wondering what Kenna wrote there ?! :alpacaconfused:

i think the ''relevant experience'' might be her channel sice shes been active for a couple years and she does have those couple hundred thousands of subscribers so it looks like she actually has some kind of following at the first glance, despite her overall activity being a huge flop lately. 

she either got an entertainment visa or she's still on a student visa, the maths is simple, if we see her moving back to cali within a month or going to school once again it means she failed to get an entertainment visa, if neither happens it means she got it. 

Posted (edited)

wait she wasn't even following yesstyle??

20190728_163340.thumb.jpg.2857f971eb523c

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted (edited)

Seeing her so lively in the video was so refreshing to see from her. She has such a cute natural voice. It's such a shame she lets her "aesthetic" ruin whoever she is underneath all of that.

I wonder what she'd be like if she wasnt so consumed by all the fake nonsense she surrounds herself with. It's like shes obsessed with being "unique" instead of just being a normal girl in her 20s.

Edited by spiffy

Posted

I really liked her energy in this video, but I feel like she was only more lively because she was with a friend. 

Posted

She's been posting a lot of content about missing the U.S lately. I wonder if this is her slowly easing into admitting she wants to leave Japan in a way that reads more "I just miss my home country" and less "I couldn't make things work here and I hate it but I'm too proud to admit that I was wrong about a place I used to publicly call my """""home""""lol.

100%! It didn’t work out, she doesn’t like school of any kind, and her face said it all about her luck with the visa process. Feeling lots of FOMO on Bree’s events, missing her American toddler diet, and wanting to return to spending most of her time wasting money at stores instead of stretching her allowance just for a lonely existence with less shopping.

Posted

Tinfoil hat theory: if she did get the entertainment visa for reals... I wonder if she got it through Tokyo Creative? She mentioned collabs, and that seems to be what they run on. Also they seem juuuuuuust sketchy enough to be able to get her a visa despite her lack of any qualifications outside of a dying YouTube channel and Instagram.

Posted

👀 is that the real Kenna and not an alien from Area 51 pretending to be her? Why can’t she be like that all the time? 

Posted (edited)

Tinfoil hat theory: if she did get the entertainment visa for reals... I wonder if she got it through Tokyo Creative? She mentioned collabs, and that seems to be what they run on. Also they seem juuuuuuust sketchy enough to be able to get her a visa despite her lack of any qualifications outside of a dying YouTube channel and Instagram.

i was actually guessing Free Wave since her friend, Miki Clark is with them (under the foreign actor category). PeachMilkyTea (aka Sophie) and Mikan are also with Free Wave under the influencer category.

0.thumb.png.249c0f9a157048bdae4ca68b1364

00.thumb.png.cff1b08ab909fa66a4ce7ff1a72

Edited by goodtimes