• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

Even in this video she apparently stole a quote from Benjamin Franklin and only changed it slightly??? (But it's also a common saying..)

kenna-comment.png

Yah, I would say that's a pretty common idiom and it's silly to say that's stealing? Rewording it isn't stealing anything of worth; that's like saying, "We believe time should be used wisely!" is just paraphrasing the Bible and is plagiarism. It's just an idiom, an expression -- uncreative, at worst. 

Posted

So I've been lurking here for awhile and had to make an account to comment on her latest story... It took me about halfway through the story to figure out she was "in character" and intentionally mispronouncing "rocher", and the bit about muggle studies solidified it, but still.
Girl... Your delivery. Work on it. You can't get mad when people don't get your "humor" if that's how your deliver it. There's sarcastic, dead-pan humor and there's whatever the hell kenken thinks she has. ¬¬

Posted

Well that was fast

Screenshot_20190726-152431_Instagram.thu

"I know how to pronounce it"

Lmao ok

You'd think someone whose jokes have not been understood multiple times would either improve their jokes/sense of humor or stop joking publicly. But not our kween of superior intellect, whose antis are too stupid to recognize a joke when she makes one.

Really, there's absolutely nothing wrong with pronouncing a word wrong, everyone does it. She takes herself so seriously it's almost painful.

Posted

So that means we get copyright made art again too Kenna?

Screenshot_20190726-034600__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190726-034600__02.jpg

Is her shirt ripped so it's a deeper V cut?

Posted (edited)

Is her shirt ripped so it's a deeper V cut?

She started to do that when she began doing boho again, which is a a shame really because its ruining the clothes it self

sdsad.JPG

BeFunky-collage.jpg

Edited by ZigZag
Sorry for the bad quality

Posted

My guess is she's doing a HP themed video because Harry Potter's birthday is coming up soon (July 31st), assuming that she's planning to have it up by next week.

Seems silly of her to bring up Foxtail though, especially after all the controversy. It'd be smarter to forget that ever happened lol. 

Posted

I didn't get her Ferrero Rocher joke until after listening to it a few times but well

And today is friday..or already saturday in more than half of the world.. why does she keep posting on "california time", even then she's late

Posted

Ripped clothing can be so cool but that shit just looks rough, especially that sweater it looks more like an animal got at it than a conscious choice to rip it. Hasn’t she made her own skirts or something before? Surely she could of looked up how to just alter the necklines rather than that mess.

and god of course, seemingly out of nowhere, HP stuff right before Harry Potter’s birthday. This girl gives me secondhand embarrassment

Posted

Ripped clothing can be so cool but that shit just looks rough, especially that sweater it looks more like an animal got at it than a conscious choice to rip it. Hasn’t she made her own skirts or something before? Surely she could of looked up how to just alter the necklines rather than that mess.

and god of course, seemingly out of nowhere, HP stuff right before Harry Potter’s birthday. This girl gives me secondhand embarrassment

She's sewn dresses and shirts before.  Given she asks her Instagram followers for answers to like... everything, homegirl doesn't know how to look up anything.

Posted

Wait, today it's Friday. Let's see if there's video or not

Posted (edited)

Wait, today it's Friday. Let's see if there's video or not

She’s got 3 hours till midnight. Start the countdown!

Edited by Kokodrop

Posted

what a surprise she’s still editing the video 

Posted

Why doesn't she juat say she'll post once a week instead of "fridays" at least like that she'd have more time to procrastinate

Posted

Da best screenshot

Screenshot_20190727-111636_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20190727-111636_YouTube.jpg