• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao she really be bringing up the one thing that kickstarted her first major cancelling party

Posted

"i was joking, haha".

Kappa could've just simply said, "Oh, I didn't know that, sorry"

Posted

Her stories talking about how this is not a "Ferrero rocher" but a quidditch ball

Omg i can't transcribe how she pronounced ferrero rocher but why are americans so bad at pronouncing anything lmaoo reminded me of her "abU dabai"Screenshot_20190726-145645_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190726-145706_Instagram.thu

Posted

So that means we get copyright made art again too Kenna?

Screenshot_20190726-034600__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190726-034600__02.jpg

I feel like the photo would have been better without the bag (because it doesn't go with the quidditch game) and if she had a better pose with the broomstick. 

Also those (plagiarised) tattoos and their placement are a mistake. 

Also posting her deleted Foxtail video again because the comments on it are gold. 

Posted

Well that was fast

Screenshot_20190726-152431_Instagram.thu

"I know how to pronounce it"

Lmao ok

Sure.. Can she pronounce Abu Dhabi correctly though? 9_9

Posted

Kenna, why not just reply here directly instead of posting replies to the PLL content you stalk on your ig story? When you post your 'clap backs' on your story, all it does it show your dwindling fans and followers that you're petty and argumentative, and that you can't handle a grain of constructive crit. ( Not that anyone didn't already know that, but still. ) And it exposes to those who may not have noticed otherwise, just how much of your content there is to criticise.

It's not a good look. 

Posted

Well that was fast

Lmao ok

Instead of posting this, just post you pronouncing Ferrero Rocher right then...

I feel like the photo would have been better without the bag (because it doesn't go with the quidditch game) and if she had a better pose with the broomstick. 

Also posting her deleted Foxtail video again because the comments on it are gold. 

Oh dear this was cringy... Why is she doing this :derp:

Posted (edited)

Dear McKenna,

i know you were saying it in a bad way as a joke.

but here’s the thing, you’re not funny.

you take yourself so seriously we don’t know how to respond when you “joke” because if we read it differently it’s an attack on your personal character.

so Jenna 

stop trying to make funny Kennan happen, it’s never gonna happen.

sincerely,

Your fans and antis <3

Edited by Deerming

Posted

I hope she changes what is meant to be a foxtail cause that is just cringy! None of that made sense!

Posted

Well that was fast

Lmao ok

Jesus Christ. How difficult is it to accept criticism rather than constantly lash out at your audience for DARING to point out that you did something wrong.

This is literally gaslighting.

Posted (edited)

Even in this video she apparently stole a quote from Benjamin Franklin and only changed it slightly??? (But it's also a common saying..)

kenna-comment.png

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

Her stories talking about how this is not a "Ferrero rocher" but a quidditch ball

Omg i can't transcribe how she pronounced ferrero rocher but why are americans so bad at pronouncing anything lmaoo reminded me of her "abU dabai"Screenshot_20190726-145645_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190726-145706_Instagram.thu

ah yes, ferrero roacher, my favorite candy.

Posted

You can tell how Kenna has been boring by the way this topic derails into an ocean of nitpicking lol. We are struggling to find something to talk about.

Even if the video was kinda better than the other ones, Boho guide in 2019? Not saying that she has to go with the flow and become an instagram baddie, I actually praise her to (somewhat) be true to herself (or one of her versions lol), but this is not what the majority of people want to watch. I know that it sucks, but when you are creating content, there’s always this issue between what you want to do and what people want to see. And in the end Youtube is all about numbers. If she wants to make a career out of YT, she has to stay up to date. Don’t change yourself to fit the current fashion, but give us your unique approach of a relevant topic/interest. It’s not that difficult for her, since all her fans are begging for japanese content. But she prefers to keep doing her aesthetic videos. Of course, it’s her choice and it’s fair, but don’t expect to make money and pretend it’s your only source of income 

I do think however there’s sort of a more new, modern type of boho that you see around lately. I actually don’t think boho style is dead really, it’s just changed a bit. Like it’s not the same as 2014 flower crowns, galaxy leggings, and psychedelic print pants.  It’s more of a subtle, 70s-inspired look, with a lot more color and shapes but still sort of the same hippie-ish roots is what I usually see with most girls who don’t go the "baddie" or "art mom" route. I think kenna can go for that style and still pull it off well like Arreis if she can modernize it but stick to her core idea.

100E475D-D575-42E4-88C6-8D1E08A071A5.jpeg

87C5055A-CF1F-4166-8FDD-9FB50E10F22A.jpeg

1362CCD0-8E01-4078-B030-BF31549E050C.jpeg