• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9816 posts in this topic

Posted

the smartest decision for her to make rn is to stay in school. she'd be able to learn the language and get a job that somewhat supports her life style (or at least pays rent), but of course kenna didn't think that far. with the amount of americans that border hop for tourists visas, i'm pretty sure she'd be stopped after the 2nd or 3rd try. especially since she's not doing much productive work there. 

she'd probably be spending ¥400,000-1,000,000 in a given month on rent, food, and random shit she doesn't need. i don't think her trust fund can cover that for so long. 

Posted

Random but heres a reason maybe why kenna constantly calls herself poor; ngl im sure most of us call ourselves poor regardless of whether because we actually are poor, or because we dont have the spending limit of a celebrity. Kenna however, calls herself poor even though a huge lump sum sits in her bank account staring at her everytime she takes a look. she calls herself poor because she knows that that amount is only going to go down. She probably knows that whatever she is doing now is NOT going to end up supporting her for a long time, so she calls herself poor. but when she sees the amount of numbers in her bank account, she probably feels safe to spend some on disneyland tickets and whatever, which explains her wild spending habits.

Posted

taken from expatistan, I do not know how accurate it is but Tokyo is known to be expensive

idk_man.thumb.png.b1c74a6de08b4ae5b5568b

and as others have pointed out, this doesn't even include her blowing money on Disney passes and random junk she'll lose interest for in a month

i feel like this is super inaccurate, i know lots of people who pay like 500-900 USD/mo for leopalaces in tokyo.... i think the logistics way are off in that chart bc most japanese studios are like 250-300 sq ft which... maybe isn't comparable to US apt sizes lol. they are shoeboxes.

people think tokyo is expensive, and it is for certain things i guess, but living costs are actually really reasonable compared to the US, especially socal. now idk what kenna's apt looks like cuz she won't show the damn thing, but considering she has a loft bed i'm guessing tiny?

but even if her rent is reasonable, clearly she has nothing to worry about based on her spending habits....

Posted

taken from expatistan, I do not know how accurate it is but Tokyo is known to be expensive

idk_man.thumb.png.b1c74a6de08b4ae5b5568b

and as others have pointed out, this doesn't even include her blowing money on Disney passes and random junk she'll lose interest for in a month

There is far more to SoCal than Los Angeles lmao. Afaik Kenna has never lived in Los Angeles. I forget what city she lived in but it was out in the Inland Empire right? A good 50-60 miles from Los Angeles. 

Rent for an average/crummy apartment in Los Angeles can easily cost the same as rent for an entire house out in the suburbs of SoCal.

If she can afford a huge-ass swanky new apartment in Tokyo I am pretty sure she can afford living in the suburbs of SoCal.

Posted

There is far more to SoCal than Los Angeles lmao. Afaik Kenna has never lived in Los Angeles. I forget what city she lived in but it was out in the Inland Empire right? A good 50-60 miles from Los Angeles. 

Rent for an average/crummy apartment in Los Angeles can easily cost the same as rent for an entire house out in the suburbs of SoCal.

If she can afford a huge-ass swanky new apartment in Tokyo I am pretty sure she can afford living in the suburbs of SoCal.

yes I should have elaborated: I used Los Angeles since she is complaining about SoCal high prices and LA is the most expensive city in the area, so I wanted to compare that to Tokyo. I've read in the thread that she used to live in Temecula which yes will be cheaper and just goes further to prove that she's making stuff up. she's not staying in Japan b/c she "can't afford" SoCal, she's staying so she can flex her uwu nihon fairy wannabe entertainer lifestyle

Posted

3934F67A-7908-4502-ABB2-D27ED405742A.thu

Posted (edited)

don't get me wrong, I'm someone who add tons of sugar to everything too... but this just sounds fucking gross lmao

FullSizeRender-5.jpeg

Edited by milkyroses

Posted

Studying what?? I thought she finished school...

Posted

FullSizeRender-5.jpeg

At this point, I would say she could have gone without the coffee and eat sugar cubes because she depends on the sugar high rather than a caffeine fix. Not to mention the fact that she said she hates coffee. It is no wonder why she has sleep issue.

Posted

Why do I get the impression that that sweater smells weird? She does seem to wear it a lot.