• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

5051 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not trying to detail too much but I seen this comment and like??? I thought it was lesbian and bi women who were the most sexually assaulted people no? Ya know because straight men can't deal with women not being attracted to them? Idk seems like fake news to me.(and I'm someone who's all for aces being in our community but like don't try to make it seem you have it worse that people who are killed daily just because of who they love)

_20190110_100203.thumb.JPG.3aa03ab5bc03e

my god it seriously irritates me when there are people like this who keep acting asexual people are oppressed. 

I’m a straight ally and I sincerely believe trans, gay/lebsian and bi people face more discrimination and oppression. 

Just because asexuals aren’t that well-known doesn’t mean they are oppressed. I don’t think I’ve ever heard and seen news and stories about asexuals being actually killed for having a different sexuality? I’m not saying that asexuals aren’t valid people but it’s really people like Kenna and her rabid fans who just LOVE to push the agenda about asexual people? Like stop. She’s really making the whole asexual community like a joke.

Edited by caramelly
Didn’t want to derail the thread so I’m putting this on spoiler!

Posted

Totally agree, I don't know how she can use "I'm too short" as an excuse to not wear pants, especially considering she used to wear them all the time. I'm 5 feet tall and I just buy cropped jeans from the juniors section, easy peasy. She just wants to wear dresses 24/7 but as usual has to lie about it for whatever reason?? I'm starting to think she just enjoys making things harder for herself.

You can also HEM pants! ( it's like she never heard of the concept) lol

Posted

You can also HEM pants! ( it's like she never heard of the concept) lol

this is actually something ive wondered  since she got into sewing and altering clothes.  But for some reason couldnt alter pants lol

Posted

her nose is literally the most elusive thing i've ever seen, it's different in every single photo except for the candids lmao sis has had more noses than i've had hot dinners

000.thumb.jpg.5d561ad3cbbb8884f1591e1e91

I really don't understand why she just doesn't get a nose job already. She obviously has been editing he nose since the beginning of her "career". If she really dislikes the way her nose fits her face, why not just get one? If the issue is that she won't be natural anymore, she can just lie like she always does. I mean it would be way better looking than these wack edits and nasty contour. Her crazy fans believes everything she says either way.

Posted

3A80F1E0-D1F0-4372-8C02-4CE9504C7B58.thu  Damn, can’t believe she’s actually putting effort into studying. Or at least putting effort into pretending to study.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, very neat for a child. Like, it’s not terrible, especially for a beginner but I wouldn’t go so far as to call it “very neat” or good. 

Judging from the filling in the blanks/tense changing she’s doing in these workbooks, would it be right to assume she’s in N5? I’m not too familiar with the exact system over in Japan, but that doesn’t look like anything that would be higher than Level 1 B Australian equivalent.

Cute humble brag and compliment fishing she’s doing today. Do the work without seeking praise, Kenna.

51C4C6CA-8A2F-4CF4-B44C-1B697DE399B9.png

Edited by Wont let me use Cyrillic

Posted

Yeah, very neat for a child. Like, it’s not terrible, especially for a beginner but I wouldn’t go so far as to call it “very neat” or good. 

Judging from the filling in the blanks/tense changing she’s doing in these workbooks, would it be right to assume she’s in N5? I’m not too familiar with the exact system over in Japan, but that doesn’t look like anything that would be higher than Level 1 B Australian equivalent.

Cute humble brag and compliment fishing she’s doing today. Do the work without seeking praise, Kenna.

51C4C6CA-8A2F-4CF4-B44C-1B697DE399B9.png

It looks like that isn't even regular studying like grammar/reading/memorization/vocab practice but writing practice just so she can get used to writing hiragana/katakana. So good for you Kenna all your "hard work" got you a single compliment and still stuck at square one. Has no one told her the hiragana/katakana are the easy part and everything will get much harder the further it goes or nah?

Posted (edited)

Oof... had a feeling kenna wouldnt stay humble for long

Edited by Winnie

Posted

Do you think she’ll make a video one day talking Japanese or nah? I feel like she would to show that she knows Japanese just to brag about it

Posted

Has Kenna even actually studied some basic Japanese? I'm not an expert on the language but I'm genuinely curious about it tbh. You'd think that since she's moving to Japan, she'd have thought the language barrier problem through and would have learned some phrases or something. Or she could have tried to learn some of the writing styles, but I'm not so sure about that bit cause of kanji being harder.

Also, back at it again with the Starbucks, Kenna? When are we gonna see you eating the Japanese food you claimed to have eaten? Or go to a temple you'd claimed to have gone to?

Posted

who are these people that are messaging her asking for an update on if a japanese person responded to her handwriting question lolll sure kenna

Posted (edited)

It looks like that isn't even regular studying like grammar/reading/memorization/vocab practice but writing practice just so she can get used to writing hiragana/katakana. So good for you Kenna all your "hard work" got you a single compliment and still stuck at square one. Has no one told her the hiragana/katakana are the easy part and everything will get much harder the further it goes or nah?

I think Kenna is blissfully unaware of the fact that Japanese people will compliment you on your Japanese even if all you say is "konnichiwa" and getting a big head about it is both sad and culturally inappropriate.

Also, this is definitely minna no nihongo book 1. Super beginner stuff. Shit you should probably have known already if you've been studying so hard. Kenna, let me write this in Japanese you'd be likely to understand:

あなたはバカです

Edited by Sugi

Posted

I think Kenna is blissfully unaware of the fact that Japanese people will compliment you on your Japanese even if all you say is "konnichiwa" and getting a big head about it is both sad and culturally inappropriate.

Also, this is definitely minna no nihongo book 1. Super beginner stuff. Shit you should probably have known already if you've been studying so hard. Let me write this in Japanese you'd be likely to understand:

あなたはバカです

Oh no. I've heard the minna series despite it's wide use has a bad habbit of teaching to speak slightly robotic/unnatural. I mean that's gotta be the minorist of issues but long term could be pretty damaging.