• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if Kenna's school "friends" actually like her and want her around or if they just put up with her because everyone is too afraid to say they don't like her?

Sorry if that sounds mean but throughout my life I have known some people with narcissistic personalities like her and they are the absolute worst to be around. Everything has to be about them. The conversations have to be about them, the restaurants they go to have to be the ones they like, the activities they do have to be the ones they chose. Kenna just seems very self-centered and I don't know how much fun she'd be to be around unless her real life personality is quite different from her online one.

I once had a "friend" like this who no one really wanted around, but we were all too nice to speak up about her. Eventually she ended up doing something to stab all of us in the backs. 

(NOT saying Kenna has narcissistic personality disorder, but she seems like a bit of a narcissistic person.)

Posted

I wonder if Kenna's school "friends" actually like her and want her around or if they just put up with her because everyone is too afraid to say they don't like her?

Sorry if that sounds mean but throughout my life I have known some people with narcissistic personalities like her and they are the absolute worst to be around. Everything has to be about them. The conversations have to be about them, the restaurants they go to have to be the ones they like, the activities they do have to be the ones they chose. Kenna just seems very self-centered and I don't know how much fun she'd be to be around unless her real life personality is quite different from her online one.

I once had a "friend" like this who no one really wanted around, but we were all too nice to speak up about her. Eventually she ended up doing something to stab all of us in the backs. 

(NOT saying Kenna has narcissistic personality disorder, but she seems like a bit of a narcissistic person.)

not to be that guy but considering how a lot of young people at this point are... I feel like some of the people that hangout with her 100% hangout for the clout.. Which is crazy considering her past sure but I know so many people who even though they don't say it with confidence, want a big following count and I mean.. a pretty big amount of people on here even follow her "friends" or people who post about her just to possibly catch the updates. 

Posted

She also still hasn't explained on what kind of visa she is staying currently. It's kinda shady that's she's not sharing this info. I'm not saying that she has to share personal details. But it's weird how she tries to keep it a secret while also posting all that stuff about going to immigration and such.

P.s. It would also make for a really easy video (since she doesn't like to put effort into things)

Posted

i got a feeling that the video she hasn't posted yet might be about her entertainment career in japan, who knows maybe she's debuting but i could be wrong tho. it could also be she's waiting for the song she will used to be approved so that she won't get copyrighted.

Posted

All I see in Kenna’s recent aesthetic (besides regurgitating what she sees on Pinterest every night until 4am) is the beginnings of coping Jerianie’s vibe. This comment may be playful but I wouldn’t put it past Kenna to do the same thing to Finland as she’s done with Japan. 

9D96779F-EA91-4F00-8FCF-A8FB6BBC853E.jpeg

I've seen kenna mention Finland at least once before (something to do with the story of the fox's tail creating aurora borealis). 

I live in Finland and I don't ever want her to visit or move here. It makes me nervous each time she mentions it! I don't think I could handle the possibility of running into her irl

Posted

She also still hasn't explained on what kind of visa she is staying currently. It's kinda shady that's she's not sharing this info. I'm not saying that she has to share personal details. But it's weird how she tries to keep it a secret while also posting all that stuff about going to immigration and such.

P.s. It would also make for a really easy video (since she doesn't like to put effort into things)

my theory is that she declined signing up for more school, forcing her to switch her visa to a tourist visa. She would have 90 days on that visa, then she can leave and re-enter the country for a second round of 90 days. That gives her 6 months (give or take a few days), to try and get her 'talent career' started.

Posted

this girl, if you got time to f around at brunch shouldn't you have time to idk do your job and finish editing your damn video? ¬¬

i know, i know we never expected anything more from her but come onnnn she clearly does not have enough self-discipline to be self-employed or even passion for youtube. i don't get why she doesn't just quit since she obviously doesn't like it anymore and doesn't even make money off of it... what is she trying to prove here?!

Posted

In all fairness, I posted something similar on my instagram when my dog died. Why? Because if you don't your inbox gets flooded with well wishes. It's not even that I think "fuck off with your well wishes" it's just moreso, I'd rather process it on my own but I still thought the gram deserved to know the furbaby went over the rainbow bridge (why? We tell them about the passing out of the respect for everyone that knew them). I don't think this is insensitive, because my dog was my heart and soul and I am still crushed to this day and it was 2 years ago. That's my grief to carry. I don't want to mourn with others. I don't want to share stories with strangers meaning well telling me about their furbabies, I don't want people telling me they're sorry or they hope I'm okay. I don't want the "I'm here for you" messages. I don't want to talk about him on Instagram. I just don't. I was also like her - prepared for his death. So when he died, I was calm about it all. 

I did EXACTLY what Kenna did. I don't think ANYONE has the right to tell her how she can and cannot grieve. What she can and cannot say/show regarding the loss of her pet. I don't think it's anyone's place to judge someone else's healing process. 

You guys know me, I'm always ready to climb onto Kenna's bullshit, but this ain't it. This was fine.

I guess what annoys ME the most is that she never talked about the cat as far as I can remember? I understand where she's coming from (maybe) with the whole 'I'm fine' charade but I'm just surprised this really came up? Like did you guys know she had a cat? I didn't :/ I feel like this is a "sad moment but I'm a tough girl" kind of act and I'm really not here for that. How can you mentally prepare yourself for a death? Like it's different preparing but then actually having it happen.

in essence: if she cared about the cat, how come we didn't hear more about it? Why is it now that she suddenly REEEEALLLLLY cares?

Posted

I guess what annoys ME the most is that she never talked about the cat as far as I can remember? I understand where she's coming from (maybe) with the whole 'I'm fine' charade but I'm just surprised this really came up? Like did you guys know she had a cat? I didn't :/ I feel like this is a "sad moment but I'm a tough girl" kind of act and I'm really not here for that. How can you mentally prepare yourself for a death? Like it's different preparing but then actually having it happen.

in essence: if she cared about the cat, how come we didn't hear more about it? Why is it now that she suddenly REEEEALLLLLY cares?

I mean, she's not acting like she's REAAAAALLLLY cares. She did quick RIP. She didn't act "woe-is-me" or anything. It's fine to not be terribly attached to a pet, especially if it's not "your" pet, really. Maybe Brie was going to make a post on it, if it's her cat. It's best to just put a quick, "my very, very old cat died, poor thing" up so people don't send too many messages about it passing. 

Posted

this girl, if you got time to f around at brunch shouldn't you have time to idk do your job and finish editing your damn video? ¬¬

i know, i know we never expected anything more from her but come onnnn she clearly does not have enough self-discipline to be self-employed or even passion for youtube. i don't get why she doesn't just quit since she obviously doesn't like it anymore and doesn't even make money off of it... what is she trying to prove here?!

you’d think by now after waiting so long she would have already found another song just so she could upload her vid and be punctual, guess she’s gonna directly upload it on Friday so she doesn’t have to think of another video idea.

Unless this is just a new excuse for a video she didn’t finish on time on Friday or most probably didn’t even start.. lazy shit 

Posted

Sooo are we ever getting this video or?