• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by gingybread
didnt see this posted twice, apologizes

Posted

Head canoning a kids sexuality is pretty creepy and gross I know he’s portraying a character but still doesn’t make it any less creepy he’s like 14 

Posted

I actually Agree with her on this one. Im sick of people saying its creepy to assume a teenager is anything under then straight. How is it creepy ?? Its offensive towards people who are not straight to say its Sexual to talk about someone might be anything other then straight. Its not anymore sexual then the show shipping and pairing mike and eleven from the start 

Posted

I actually Agree with her on this one. Im sick of people saying its creepy to assume a teenager is anything under then straight. How is it creepy ?? Its offensive towards people who are not straight to say its Sexual to talk about someone might be anything other then straight. Its not anymore sexual then the show shipping and pairing mike and eleven from the start 

Maybe because its invasive?

Or disgusting for an adult to think of what a child/younger teen would do with their own privates?

She tries making these giant reaches to remind us that she's aroace but ends up looking gross. 

Posted

Or disgusting for an adult to think of what a child/younger teen would do with their own privates?

She tries making these giant reaches to remind us that she's aroace but ends up looking gross. 

how is it invasive ?? Its disgusting to imply anything that is not hetero is sexual. The second part I get but it seems very clouded to make the over all topic about kenna when it is indeed an issue that whenever a character is not straight for example Gay people say its wrong to sexualise kids when a character being gay is no more sexual then a character who is a kid and straight. I dont see any complaints when people thought it was cute and have been shipping mike and eleven since the beginning when they were CHILDREN. In my opinion he seems Like the character will be Gay and I dont see how speculating if the character is gay or not sexual when the only thing that makes it sexual is thr activity the show chooses to put in the show or not and im sure right now since they are Teens they wouldn't and shouldn't make it sexual but about representation and how its not a choice and it starts young . kind of weird people talk abour straight shipping since kids are young but god for bid their not straight and ita gross and sexual 😒

"what they would do with their own privates " wtf ??? Is that where your mind goes when a teen is straight or gay ect 😷 sexuality . that shit never crosses my mind. Because someone being gay or straight ect doesn't mean anything sexual it's just about who they are and what they are attracted to. If that is a plotline of the story I dont see it being a sexual thing more then seeing it at representation of what its like to be a teen who isnt straight. I dont get why its so confusing for people to get that being gay as child or a teen is not sexual wtf. 

dont let snowflake as kenna make this important topic taboo. Just because she uses her sexuality to try and be different and stand out doesnt mean we should be treating none hetereo identity as sexual 

Posted

Ok I’m bothered that Kenna makes assumptions about someone, she also does not like it when people talk about her ‘supposedly’ going thru a phase or that she’ll stop being aroace like why? Assume? 

Had she said “this is how I was, this is exactly what I would say growing up. If this kid becomes aro ace it will make me very happy because they are finally showing someone like me. They are showing someone that isn’t usually talked about.”

Posted

It's always the underaged boys that she associates herself with. Kingdom Heart lead (14yr), Last Airbender lead a(12yr),Peter Pan (12yr) and now this boy from stranger things. Is this really something to be proud of at her age? She sure has a type....

don't forget number 5 from the umbrella academy cos his like a 13yr old character (the actor who played him is 15).

Posted (edited)

"pairing mike and eleven"

Except that is also very creepy considering they are CHILDREN.  When Stranger Things came out, NO part of me or my friends fucking cared who was attracted to Eleven and who Eleven was attracted to. When the plot went that way a lot of us thought "aw that's cute I guess" but none of us actively suck out for anything romantic to take place. I also sure as hell didn't sit there desperate to figure out Eleven, a little girl's, sexuality. At the end of the day whether you are wondering if someone is straight or not straight, you are becoming invested in how they view others and what their romantic interests are. That alone is OK considering they are fictional characters, but KIDS?

Again I am NOT part of the group who likes to call her a pedophile, I think it's dangerous to use terms like that.I just think it's weird and inappropriate. There are lines you just do not cross; children are one of them.

Edited by pistachiyo

Posted

There’s a difference between aromatic and asexual. 

Aromantic: no romantic feelings

Asexual: no sexual feelings

(although it can be different for everyone)

If she wanted to head canon this kid at aromantic? Fine, weird, but fine. 

Yet the fact that she’s bringing ASEXUALITY into the mix (even though there was no proof besides the character being aromantic!) is incredibly disturbing. I get she wants representation and I get there’s not a lot. But surely she can find it elsewhere than creating a SEXUAL headcanon for an underage character. It really shouldn’t matter to her the type of sexual attraction (or romantic, really) any underage character experiences, representation or not. 

Posted

let's see if she keeps her promise on putting out a video when stranger things just came out 

Posted

today is friday so she better have a video to be uploaded since she said friday is her scheduled time. not gonna expect anything from her, kenker is full of promises that never actually happens.

Posted

And another boring video today, when are we getting the disney vlog or house tour?

Posted

The new video is dull and disappointing.