• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9864 posts in this topic

Posted

We all know kenna has a weird thing for young boy characters. Peter pan, number five, the list goes on. 

Posted

Kentucky fried chicken back at it again with her sUUUUper quirky Instagram captions🙌😩👏

The whole I-dont-like-horror-movies-because-they-don't-scare-me thing didn't last very long either huh. 

FullSizeRender.jpeg

we get it Kenna you’re not like other girls you’re qUiRkY and uNiQuE 

Posted

I hope she doesn’t like boys; she’s a 24 year old woman. 

And one with a history of drooling over Peter Pan at that.

(Seriously every time she used to gush over a guy it would be a preteen cartoon character).

Posted

And one with a history of drooling over Peter Pan at that.

(Seriously every time she used to gush over a guy it would be a preteen cartoon character).

proof in her weird obsession with 15 year old Yuri Plisetsky...

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

While I agree that this was spoken about a lot, I kind of just want to mention that she wasn't only weird about fictional boys (while it was usually fictional boys) she used to make r/thathappened level posts about young boys asking for her number (iirc?) and watching her pee through the stall etc. She also used to comment on a young male actor's posts (I think he was a teenager? I think he was also from stranger things?) and at the time some people thought the comments were questionable (but I can't remember what she said and I cannot even find the screenshots so maybe this part is not important. Point still stands.) I'm not accusing her of anything just saying why people are off put by it (because it wasn't only fictional shipping) and think it's weird enough to keep bringing up. Again, it is sort of repetative sometimes, but yeah.

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

Hidden Content

yeah it was the dude from stranger things.

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I’m not saying she’s a pedophile. The other user mentioned her drooling over Peter Pan, I mentioned her drooling over Yuri P. And she didn’t just call Yuri her “son” because I distinctly remember her making some weird collage on her insta story dedicated to how she was in love with him. 

Just because YOU feel as though you’ve seen this discussion a million times before, doesn’t mean the rest of us have. Some of us are newer. I’ve only been here since half way through thread 4, so I missed all that discussion. 

If she just said she liked the young character, i couldn’t give a shit. If she said, “I like this character because I feel he really resonates with me” then fine. But there’s a difference between that and making collages to talk about how much you love a character and proceeding to brag about how you ship a 15 year old with an 18 year old, just because you as an individual feel as if there are implications they are more than friends. 

I have proof of the latter and here it is: 

40A53F34-91BC-4552-8310-2B7FD8C3ECFD.thu

we can discuss whatever we want to discuss, even if it happens to be a conversation from thread 2 or 3. If you don’t like it, just ignore. 

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

I’m not saying she’s a pedophile. The other user mentioned her drooling over Peter Pan, I mentioned her drooling over Yuri P. And she didn’t just call Yuri her “son” because I distinctly remember her making some weird collage on her insta story dedicated to how she was in love with him. 

Just because YOU feel as though you’ve seen this discussion a million times before, doesn’t mean the rest of us have. Some of us are newer. I’ve only been here since half way through thread 4, so I missed all that discussion. 

If she just said she liked the young character, i couldn’t give a shit. If she said, “I like this character because I feel he really resonates with me” then fine. But there’s a difference between that and making collages to talk about how much you love a character and proceeding to brag about how you ship a 15 year old with an 18 year old, just because you as an individual feel as if there are implications they are more than friends. 

I have proof of the latter and here it is: 

40A53F34-91BC-4552-8310-2B7FD8C3ECFD.thu

we can discuss whatever we want to discuss, even if it happens to be a conversation from thread 2 or 3. If you don’t like it, just ignore. 

this is a typical fandom post. this anime itself and the fanservice literally exists for that kind of reaction from its female audience... i feel like the people who judge kenna for these specific posts aren't in anime fandom, don't read fanfiction, etc. and it kind of shows... or are just on the opposite side of the tumblr war of 2016 lol. but anyway, it's become a kenna-specific thing when it's actually not. but we already went through this discourse on tumblr circia 2016 when you weren't allowed to ship anything at all bc of the same arguments you listed above (cuz i guess a hs fresh/soph dating a hs senior is risque now lol). but i guess i'm going to hell right alongside mckendra bc i literally ship otayuri 9_9

anyway @heyhahowyadoin i agree with your points, i think looking at her interactions with real people is a much more compelling/concerning discussion, although not grounds for any bold claims at this point