• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

shook cause i used to read this thread everyday back in 2016's art scandal. we already on thread 5 with over 500 pages. SHOOK, JUST SHOOK.

does kenna post here now?

Posted

Well willya lookit that.... just like clockwork: Kenna posts a new video -> she bleeds subscribers like crazy -> we're bored as hell by it (just like her unsubbers) -> we start shit between ourselves (usually it's "you're nitpicking", but this time it's "you're overreacting you gotta chill fam"- Kenna rubbed off on us) :hoplz:

Hahahhahahaha true.

Imagine if we took a way of talk too seriously on a gossip forum like kenna about PULL hahahahaha.... Ho shit 😳

Posted

Old but no one ever posted about it (and I want to delete the screenshots off of my phone) on the topic of her style change: she’s been a lot more revealing lately with her clothing. I don’t care either way, I care more about what it suggests about her mental state. She goes from Mormon style Lindsay Sterling outfits (totally fine and cute) to pretty revealing, low cut tops and short skirts (also totally fine and cute) but I can’t help but wonder why she is doing it. I doubt it’s for a good reason and I worry she’s doing it for the wrong reasons. (possibly to please others) and that can be really damaging. As much as I dislike her behavior i can’t help but feel bad for her. This can’t end well. Just hope she finds herself sooner rather than later. 

813E3272-D0F6-4881-A257-9069042AF04E.png

0A5FFC8F-7DC7-4657-A4BD-3295171B22A4.png

Posted

Old but no one ever posted about it (and I want to delete the screenshots off of my phone) on the topic of her style change: she’s been a lot more revealing lately with her clothing. I don’t care either way, I care more about what it suggests about her mental state. She goes from Mormon style Lindsay Sterling outfits (totally fine and cute) to pretty revealing, low cut tops and short skirts (also totally fine and cute) but I can’t help but wonder why she is doing it. I doubt it’s for a good reason and I worry she’s doing it for the wrong reasons. (possibly to please others) and that can be really damaging. As much as I dislike her behavior i can’t help but feel bad for her. This can’t end well. Just hope she finds herself sooner rather than later. 

I feel like it's (most likely) an attempt to be 'different' and 'unique' since most Japanese people (even young/trendy ones) are pretty modest and almost never show their chests. I've heard it described that in Asian countries (esp Japan and Korea) girls are more comfortable showing their legs or arms than they are showing their chest. I truly believe it's as simple as Kenna can't bear to be 'ordinary' - and as for doing things solely for the sake of 'pleasing' others (or otherwise doing things solely for attention) - welcome to kenna lol. Though I don't necessarily think she does half the things she does to "please" people - more so to glean self esteem/attention/a feeling of relevance/put herself on a pedestal - but ultimately it all does come back to how people view her. This girl needs attention, that's the truly worrying thing. Whether she's dressed as a granny or a half naked boho girl, the mindset for her is always the same: what will get me the most attention?

The only other reason I could imagine is because it's really hot and humid in Japan rn and even Kenna couldn't wear 4 layers + a cardigan and survive lol.

Posted

I might be the odd one out, but I actually enjoyed her newest video. I do see how it could be considered boring if you're not into that stuff, but I also feel like every video she puts out could be awful/boring if you go into it hating everything about her. xD

I definitely prefer this style to her slightly monotone fact videos or repetitive look book posing.

Posted

I want to say I believe she feels more confortable in japan, and around people. She always carzd about what people rhink about her, and maybe bounding positively (in her own way of toughts) with people more that she does in america, make her feel more confortable around them.

Like, I know I'm gonna use myself as exemple, but I used to dress fucking overly covered when I'm not confortable with someone or a group of people, but if it's someone I have a nice bounding I will not feel ashamed about my body and don't cover myself much. 

But I noticed that too, and also wondered, as someone who don't really fucking know how her sexual orientation work, if it kind of sexuise her ? Or I'm fucking overthinking to try to understand aro/ace sexuality and it's just liking to dress that way.

But even if a dislike her way to dress, I find it way more "natural" way to dress not suffocation in those fucking colar and sleeves which seems way to fucking inconfortable. 

Posted

haha there were comments asking her to start asmr, so ummm

oh god pls no.

Posted (edited)

Most of the people she met in Japan must have called her out on her granny clothes. At least, it has given her some self awareness.

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

yes ik this is kinda old topic but i just notice this now when i checked her channel (i'm not sure if this was posted already), she change the thumbnail of the two videos we talked about here before saying that she copied or had a similar thumbnail from another youtuber that i forgot the name.

IMG_5826.PNG

Posted

the youtuber you're thinking of is bestdressed

the video was super boring but i put my biases aside when i watched it. i think it was clever of her to braid strands to go across the top so she could use the trolley for decor more than function (those bottles would have sat odd on the top without it) but she insinuated she was going to do the second shelf later which i'm doubtful. the video was shot very pretty but it's so superficial. the only substance in the 7 minutes was her painting a trolley and braiding a shelf.

she didn't include the paint or primer she was using, or the brushes, she didn't include where she got the trolley or where to get similar ones. kenna is good at diy videos, idk why she doesn't just commit to that, even her multiple mickey mouse ear videos were decent. i know a lot of her stuff was half-assed but this was the lowest tier of her diy yet. such a shame. 

diy is such easy content, and kenna has more than enough time and new apartment to make several diys. the missed opportunity here smh 

Posted

the youtuber you're thinking of is bestdressed

the video was super boring but i put my biases aside when i watched it. i think it was clever of her to braid strands to go across the top so she could use the trolley for decor more than function (those bottles would have sat odd on the top without it) but she insinuated she was going to do the second shelf later which i'm doubtful. the video was shot very pretty but it's so superficial. the only substance in the 7 minutes was her painting a trolley and braiding a shelf.

she didn't include the paint or primer she was using, or the brushes, she didn't include where she got the trolley or where to get similar ones. kenna is good at diy videos, idk why she doesn't just commit to that, even her multiple mickey mouse ear videos were decent. i know a lot of her stuff was half-assed but this was the lowest tier of her diy yet. such a shame. 

diy is such easy content, and kenna has more than enough time and new apartment to make several diys. the missed opportunity here smh 

she probably got the idea from pinterest lmao