• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

Girl, again?? Didn't she commission 2 alreadywithin the last 6 month or smth 

In the end she'll only use it for 2 videos anyways before getting bored of it

Screenshot_20190630-103002_Instagram.thu

Posted

Girl, again?? Didn't she commission 2 alreadywithin the last 6 month or smth 

In the end she'll only use it for 2 videos anyways before getting bored of it

Screenshot_20190630-103002_Instagram.thu

To be honest I forgot about her animated intros. iirc they were both done by the same person (wasn't the person a follower of hers too? I think I may be misremembering that part I don't know.) Part of me wonders why she didn't just get that person to do it again but maybe they're busy.

Posted

Honestly what’s the point of having a new youtube intro if you’re just gonna post 1 video per year

true, i feel like it's a waste of time having a new youtube intro when she won't post videos that much anyway.

Posted

Looks like she changed a few thumbnails and I honestly like them way better now

9C0AA9CD-FF44-4E80-99C8-0D31F47629D6.jpeg

Posted

a skinny qween

Screenshot_20190629-030158_YouTube.jpg

Some people prefer to eat 300 calories of bagel over 500 calories of “coffee.” Crazy!!!!

Posted

I can't help but feel like she's on some part of the multiple personality disorder spectrum. I don't think she doesn't know who she is, I feel she just is mentally unstable in a since of I can be who I truly wanna be, it works that way...but does it? 

Posted

^ you CAN report that member’s post 

Posted

The milk is dry and this thread is starting to behave worse than Kenna does. If these are the kind of comments that are getting upvoted, then I'm def gonna have to step away from this lol

downvote me if you want but WHY on earth are any of you upvoting this comment? if kenna being oblivious is making you want to beat her up, then you need to get off PULL and cool down. maybe even seek out help. You should honestly feel ashamed of yourself for even posting this. Shes annoying but not only does this comment contribute literally NOTHING at all to the discussion, its scary. Imagine reading someone saying something like this about you online, especially when you have had stalkers in the past. 

agreed. she may have a poor attitude, but i’ve never seen mckenna threaten violence against a “hater” or call them a cunt. that is just shameful behavior. 

Posted

I personally don’t consider that to be ASMR because it made me want to pull my hair out for the loud noise in the beginning and then the sound of ice hitting against the glass. It wasn’t calming, it was actually painful. Mostly with the volume all the way up. So I hope she never goes down the ASMR route because that attempt was terrible.

oh boy have i got a surprise for you

Posted

oh boy have i got a surprise for you

haha there were comments asking her to start asmr, so ummm

Posted (edited)

(ignore this please I'm stupid)

Edited by memetastic