• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

subs.thumb.jpg.efb46a6bdaefbc580b624e67d

She's just speeding up the death of her channel with these boring af videos... hilarious.

I'm looking forward for it to go down to 700,000, but I think it would take too long.

Posted

I don't think the paint was meant to be perfect? Like it adds to that whole rustic effect or whatever (I do the same since I don't like things to be painted perfectly) but yeah just, a disappointing video. She also said she didn't want to do all of the rope braids for each of the trolley shelves as she wanted to make sure the video was up or something but like, she could of thought that ahead? Such an easy video to make yet she still seemed so lazy :/

Posted (edited)

Im cackling because the video embodies her as a person. 

1) literally as boring as watching paint dry 

2) as unescessary and as extra as buying a trolley BLACK and then painting it WHITE lol 

If this video is supposed to be representative of her life, im convinced. Despite bring in japan, her life must be SO boring.

no wonder she took like three months to make this video or something, i would too; i would keep putting it off cause everything she did seemed SO boring and mundane that i would procrastinate about it lol

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

What’s irritating is that the filming itself is decent but everything else is just bad. All of the shots in the video were pretty aesthetic but it’s sad that is the one thing Kenna strives for. Making something pretty isn’t going to distract us from the actual boring-ass content...

Posted (edited)

She's official in 892 K! Whoo!! Before I went to sleep she had 893,156 subscribers (a number that over the week was losing slowly, like 10 or 20 a day) but now that I checked is on 892,770! She's bleeding subs fast even after a new video!

P.s. usually diys is to show and teach your viewers how to transform something creatively... Painting a stroller white is unnecessary tip. If you don't like the color of something, paint it white! Wow! Such a good advice no one thought before! Which is why her video is so boring, there was really no content and she didn't teach an useful apartment diy. She lives in Japan! Usually apartments are small so I guess is not important for her to show an useful video on how to save space and decorate aesthetically (something many would be interested because of Japan and the relativeness if viewers live in a small place in general to work with) because she doesn't have to worry for that. And since it was appearant that she film the day before thanks for the book giveaway, that leaves me wondering why she scratch the Disney vlog that she promised first to be on the editing block? Or really all the other content she promise before it?

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted (edited)

*CRASH* *SCRAAAAAPE* *THUD*

She clearly thinks ASMR just means you can hear any noises made by the objects in a video. 

Also she used her brand new $40 book as a candle coaster.  

I clicked on the video to be entertained by her problematic tendencies, but now I'm just annoyed. :alpacafedup:

Edited by Dior Droid

Posted

i thought the video was kind of cute!! aesthetically pleaseing if you will. but the "ASMR style" was kind of... strange... also the music?? i can't hear anything but the music. the video woudl've been better off without the music if she was going for an ASMR styled video. :alpacaworry:

Posted

The clips of her “reading” were unnecessarily long and kind of hilarious. I also cracked up at “I only did one” of the weavings. 

I feel bad because I wonder if she’s just afraid of doing anything semi interesting because she’s going to get torn to shreds here and probably in the comments by her own fans, so she sticks to super safe, snooze fest ideas. 

OT, but does anyone have any recommendations for actually good channels to see more of Japan?

Posted

Does this video mean she'll stop making IG stories every few hours? 

Posted

She uploaded a bunch of stories about watching spiderman and i love how she got time for movies and shit but her videos r so rushed and the uploading process a mess

Sorry for the derp screenshots i tried but not enough to retake better screenshots

Screenshot_20190629-182852_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182902_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182914_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182923_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182930_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182937_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190629-182940_Instagram.thu

I have nothing against her outfit but it just seems so out of character from her not too long ago persona that it did leave me surprised.

Apparently she wore this outfit to the cinema too, so did she go braless there too? (Nothing wrong with that just SO weird to see her suddenly go from cover it all grandma too braless low cut shirt) 

At least she didn't wear a tshirt under that top this time

Posted

She sounds more excited putting up a review for a movie then she does filming videos for her only income source

Posted (edited)

Edited by nokjae
have no idea why i got downvoted, so it's erased if it offends anyone