• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9156 posts in this topic

Posted

Different subject but shouldn't she be excited for the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game as a supposed Potterhead ?

Tbh if she was never into pokemon go style stuff she wouldn't be interested in the Harry potter game. 

Posted

I’ve been uploading to YouTube for a couple of years and let me tell you: finding ACTUAL royalty free music is easy as heck. All you need to do is search “royalty free music” and you get millions of results. Sure, some of it’s not the best but there is lots of good stuff too. And you only need to check the comments to make sure people are confirming it is REALLY royalty free (because sometimes the artists will change their mind and copyright their songs). The kind of music Kenna likes to go for is not royalty free. Like, if she’s trying to use an acoustic cover of a song, it will still get auto-claimed because detection is good. If she really wants relaxed acoustic songs, she needs to find smaller channels on YouTube who make original songs and then ASK THEM IF YOU CAN USE THEIR SONGS in exchange for exposure by leaving all their links in the description. If she had half a brain to think of these things and half a heart enough to WANT to help out both herself and a smaller artist, she could easily have some excellent songs to use in her videos without fear of automatic or manual claims.

honestly Agree 100% with you, I video edit for my job sometimes and it’s really not that hard to find royalty free music. Also if this is an asmr wouldn’t the music be very low or have no music at all? I don’t know much about asmr but I’m sure music isn’t necessarily required 

Posted

honestly Agree 100% with you, I video edit for my job sometimes and it’s really not that hard to find royalty free music. Also if this is an asmr wouldn’t the music be very low or have no music at all? I don’t know much about asmr but I’m sure music isn’t necessarily required 

As a seasoned ASMR fan I can quite confidently say music is never used in ASMR (at least not in the thousands of videos I’ve seen)

Posted

funny how she 'stressed out' and try to edit + upload a monetizable video but she still have time to making IG stories and uploading them constantly

Posted

Kenna spends more time "responding to haters" than producing original content...

Posted (edited)

9_9
Being right on schedule would be having your video uploaded at the time you said it would be, but okay.

Screenshot 2019-06-28 at 10.35.14 PM.png

Edited by SunnyAM

Posted

She finally uploads the damn video and it’s boring as fuck. I’ll save you the 8 minutes it takes to watch her video and tell you that all she does is paint a trolley, make breakfast, braid rope to make a “tray”(?) for the trolley, and make a “terrarium”. And of course she has to flex the book she bought and only pretends to read. Don’t forget the halfass aesthetic shots.

Posted

She finally uploads the damn video and it’s boring as fuck. I’ll save you the 8 minutes it takes to watch her video and tell you that all she does is paint a trolley, make breakfast, braid rope to make a “tray”(?) for the trolley, and make a “terrarium”. And of course she has to flex the book she bought and only pretends to read. Don’t forget the halfass aesthetic shots.

Thanks for saving a life! We appreciate the 8 expected boring minutes of content Kenna brought us by her delayed video! 😍

Posted

Why for the love of god did she not spray paint the trolley.... I guess just for the "aesthetic" of it all but using a tiny old paintbrush for a blotchy paint job seems so tedious and ineffective.

Posted

Why for the love of god did she not spray paint the trolley.... I guess just for the "aesthetic" of it all but using a tiny old paintbrush for a blotchy paint job seems so tedious and ineffective.

Spray painting in an apartment can be very unsafe. She’d have had to do it outside, which isn’t as ~*aesthetic*~.

The video was just super underwhelming. She’s beating a dead horse at this point imo... no point in her trying to make a career out of that, she clearly loathes it and is impatient when she actually has to do any kind of work.