• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9203 posts in this topic

Posted

Not trying to detail too much but I seen this comment and like??? I thought it was lesbian and bi women who were the most sexually assaulted people no? Ya know because straight men can't deal with women not being attracted to them? Idk seems like fake news to me.(and I'm someone who's all for aces being in our community but like don't try to make it seem you have it worse that people who are killed daily just because of who they love)

_20190110_100203.thumb.JPG.3aa03ab5bc03e

Posted

Just got back on to discover she has a new Ayooooooo 

IMG_7949.thumb.PNG.82b45f09628bec09349b2

Just got back on after two months and all that and OML there's now a new thread, Kendra's in Japan and she's actually studying. But hey I'm low-key curious what brought on the ace aro post? Like, did someone or something make her feel threatened enough to make this or is this a sporadic burst of "inspiration" she decided to grace us peasants with?

and as for that callback. I cringed at her putting on that toddler's shirt. 

Posted

she really wants to be oppressed so badly...
shes boring as ever.
i hoped we would get some new cringe content since shes across the globe but its the same stale shit.

Posted (edited)

she really wants to be oppressed so badly...
shes boring as ever.
i hoped we would get some new cringe content since shes across the globe but its the same stale shit.

it’s only still January! She has a whole year to embarrass herself and with her latest outfit post she’s succeeding already 

Edited by PlanetVenus

Posted

Omg I just found this comment on her most recent post and I stg this is the kind of compliment I imagine Kenna giving herself everyday.

Edit: “read anime” lol sis 

06F48B23-1F39-46F1-97EC-D2949C31AAF0.jpeg

That moment when it has to be shade but you can't be 100% sure because you've seen to many nutty Kenna fans...

Posted (edited)

_20190110_100203.thumb.JPG.3aa03ab5bc03e

It's not that people forget, they don't mention it because it's simply not true. Get outta here with your fake statistics. Everybody wants to be a victim so bad that they pull numbers out of their ass.

Edited by Plastic

Posted

As bad as this sounds, if she is so aro/ace and so repulsed by sex, it means she won't be breeding, which I sometimes is a good thing :alpacabored:

Luckily for us I do recall her writing that she wants to adopt ”a lil asian child” on her IG. I don’t have a screenshot tho... (That poor child)

Posted

Why is Kenna referring to “straight people”? She IS straight, even if she is indeed asexual. You can be asexual and straight...

And idk what kind of discrimination she keeps referring to. Women who DO have sex are also discriminated against. They are called sluts, wh*res, loose, etc... 

She's probably too deep to back out of it now (since it didn't make her as special as she thought it would), and now she's just grasping at straws. I, in no way shape or form, care what anyone is or identifies as but the way she pushes the narrative despite the facts and the reality makes me think she's not genuine.

Posted

as a person with the same hair texture she used to have, her burnt ramen noodle hair causes me physical pain.

hair.png

Damn, she's whitened her skin so much her hand pretty much blends into her white phone case! 

Posted

So much wisdom. Confucius could NEVER.

IMG_20190110_132021.jpg

Posted

Kinda OT but like I'm really surprised with all of Kennas r/thathappened-esque posts and bragging, she's never done "storytime" videos about them, it would be perfect for her tbh, just her sitting in front of a camera and talking about how amazing she is and how so many strangers agree~~

Posted

So much wisdom. Confucius could NEVER.

IMG_20190110_132021.jpg

That reply makes her sound borderline racist, but okay... :alpacaworry:

Posted

Kinda OT but like I'm really surprised with all of Kennas r/thathappened-esque posts and bragging, she's never done "storytime" videos about them, it would be perfect for her tbh, just her sitting in front of a camera and talking about how amazing she is and how so many strangers agree~~

she doesn’t have enough creativity to come up with something more than a line of text, the video would be 2 minutes long