• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Different subject but shouldn't she be excited for the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game as a supposed Potterhead ?

Posted

94A43DF1-3720-4181-99C8-EBB2FBCDA9DC.png

Posted

Different subject but shouldn't she be excited for the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite game as a supposed Potterhead ?

I don't think it's popular in Japan at all, especially not since the game launched in the middle of the rainy reason/summer. It's not popular in Europe either and it's mostly due to the sudden release that a lot of people simply missed and the heat going on here as well. Personally I think the hype is just long over and the game is too similar to Pokemon Go. Not blaming her on not having mentioned that yet, if I hadn't pre-registered for it, I wouldn't have realised that it's released in my country already.

Posted

94A43DF1-3720-4181-99C8-EBB2FBCDA9DC.png

as someone who listens to ASMR to sleep every night, it’s an embarrassment for Kenna to be claiming anything she does is ASMR-esque 

Posted

D0554D18-8880-4F9F-B3FB-A977419A2B1D.thu

Wow, can’t even praise nature without including herself..

ew what poetry Kendra? 

Posted

So now she's trying to be an ASMR channel? Sounds like a desperate attempt to pivot and save her dying channel to me. My gut tells me this will end up just like her being an ice skater, or being a voice over artist, or being a painter, or being cruelty free... but we'll see :haiplz:

Posted

"inspiring my poetry" kenna don't insult the beautiful sunset like that

Posted

as someone who listens to ASMR to sleep every night, it’s an embarrassment for Kenna to be claiming anything she does is ASMR-esque 

Where are the video you have promised ? Like the fucking disney one ?

This bitch is always dodging shit and lying I still don't understand how her fan base is still here. 

Posted

So now she's trying to be an ASMR channel? Sounds like a desperate attempt to pivot and save her dying channel to me. My gut tells me this will end up just like her being an ice skater, or being a voice over artist, or being a painter, or being cruelty free... but we'll see :haiplz:

She doesn't understand that ASMR videos take *more* effort than what she currently expends in her videos 

Posted

She doesn't understand that ASMR videos take *more* effort than what she currently expends in her videos 

She probably thinks it's just whispering and finger-tapping tbh lol. Looking forward to her "ASMR".

Posted

My guess is there's no ASMR. Just those 'your voice is so calming' compliment get to her head and she thinks her normal talking voice is an ASMR show blessing the world with its unique soothing characteristic that will make the war ends and crying babies to sleep.

Posted

Another video? Didn't she promise 3 other videos that she was filming or editing? I don't expect this one to be on schedule either. If it is, I bet the end result would be rushed and bland

Posted

Maybe it’ll just be another video of her looking at her hands again.