• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

9225 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

at this point i can’t decipher what her actual face looks like anymore 

E6AA316C-E893-4E02-BB1E-7F9654E5C81A.thu

BFCF6404-9F3F-45C0-B427-20F86B73AEC6.jpeg

6220425B-E883-45CA-975D-E3323854795E.jpeg

Edited by maemar

Posted

ok if thats her bedroom shes living in an expensive place and she's spent a TON of money furnishing it unless it came furnished. holy moly.

Posted (edited)

Btw why can she even stain her furniture? Did she buy the table and chairs?? Bc some people said she can't stain the floor bc she doesn't own the place, but does she own the furniture??

I'd not be surprised if she did end up buying that place. She could even be smart and rent it while going back to the US

I believe she is renting an unfurnished apartment (correct me if I’m wrong) so it would be plausible that she owns the table and chairs and can therefore do whatever she wants with them. 

I rent an unfurnished cottage so can do whatever I want with my furniture since I bought it but would have to obtain property owners’ permission to do anything to the walls, floors, building in general. Although I live in the UK and it may differ in a different country. 

Edited by Bitter_lemon

Posted

the real question is though, was it coffee or espresso? A normal brewed coffee is a lot more diluted than espresso shots, which would typically be used in a latte. I doubt you'd even taste the coffee in a dribble of brewed coffee with 70% milk.

but go off Kenna. Whatever helps you sleep in your ridiculous "paycheck to paycheck" apartment at night.

Just based on the brightness of the drink - not espresso. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and assume it's cold brew. Even if you used that much milk it would still be darker than that.

THEN AGAIN, we all know how much Kenna loves a good whitening filter!!!!!!!!!

Posted

okay, her apartment is kind of pissing me off??? just the fact that she has this huge apartment and legit didn’t have to work for it meanwhile, i’m a struggling artist with an apartment probably 2x smaller and i’m working every single day just to make ends meat. 

yeah im salty as fuck :hmm:

and now on to the coffee.... she really edits all these stories “someone dm’d me” when no one did, picks out all of these gifs and fonts just to “prove pull wrong” kenna kenna kenna, grow the fuck up. just say you like milk and a tad bit of coffee and no one would give a damn.

sorry for a rant(that might be nitpicky) but I couldn’t handle it anymore ha

Posted

I really would love to understand how someone can be like... that. Not everything is revolving around you, Kenna? Just be happy that the movie is starting on your birthday and move on.

(nitpick: love how she didn't bother writing it properly as Lion King...)

Screenshot_20190627-184334.jpg

Posted

okay, her apartment is kind of pissing me off??? just the fact that she has this huge apartment and legit didn’t have to work for it meanwhile, i’m a struggling artist with an apartment probably 2x smaller and i’m working every single day just to make ends meat. 

yeah im salty as fuck :hmm:

I don't think it's salty, it's piss me off too because of the fact that, she have this luck, she is enjoying it by buying mostly usseless shit just for the (bad) gram, BUT she is playing the poor card, poor little fairy uwu girl (tell me if I'm wrong but playing the Mikan "work hard/money struggle card while going to shool and having a job and doing youtube video) and all of that with the brat high horse bad behavior attitude.

Posted (edited)

EDEDA1A9-3989-423D-A734-DCFF1D57C0AD.thu9AE7F7CA-C471-4E25-8D2F-492943CBD145.thuD2955A18-DF4D-4BAB-ABBC-4D314183415A.thu8DF6E711-D034-4AD4-8527-53783377A0FB.thu

get your white whine outta here ken doll

Kenna..............................................

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.3fb99eb98f1325a7637b

Edited by Chloe Price

Posted

dony.thumb.jpg.ae354596f7311231aab4dab68

can y'all believe the internet made a fitting meme about kenna 🤡🤡

Careful, gonna trigger her sex-repulsion with the photo of that couch. 

Posted

Imagine your SOLE consistent passion and 'job' being to run a social media page...

Imagine investing at LEAST $$,$$$ and possibly even $$$,$$$ into the aesthetic of said page (i am including her move to japan because it sure as fuck wasn't to learn the language)...

Imagine putting a sizeable portion of your precious time into sourcing 'content' - including the slow death of humor as a concept every time she takes a shot at it - and repeatedly basing each of your 'new' personalities on this content...

...and now imagine that every time you post, the page drops followers, the levels of which have been consistently tanking for a while, with no likelihood of stopping in the months to come.

That is deadass the path she has chosen for herself and will defend stubbornly until its inevitable end. I have to laugh.