• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

or if she would really be into books that much, she could just check out the next book-off store (second hand book store with books in mostly perfect condition) 

Posted

is she trying to be funny cos it's not working. it's seems like she's trying to flex that she has a lot of money and shit then also be funny at the same time.

Posted

or if she would really be into books that much, she could just check out the next book-off store (second hand book store with books in mostly perfect condition)

She straight up doesn’t read though.  

Posted

since it's obviously for aesthetic and not reading why did she not just get a japanese book on flowers at the bookstore... i guess jp-inspired anything is out now. remember, that thing she moved her entire life and recreated her entire image over?  

Posted

in no way is Kendras makeup perfect

I wonder what her makeup looks in real life.  That contour on her nose already looks terrible whenever she posts it on IG, and I can only imagine how stupid it looks in person.  Hence why I really doubt that she was complimented on her makeup, since she is so intent on creating a button nose instead of celebrating the nose she has now.

since it's obviously for aesthetic and not reading why did she not just get a japanese book on flowers at the bookstore... i guess jp-inspired anything is out now. remember, that thing she moved her entire life and recreated her entire image over?  

I imagine that getting a Japanese book at the store would require her to be able to read Japanese and be able to browse the intimidating book selection in order to find what she needs.  With Amazon, she can just Google translate that Japanese page.

Posted

I wonder what her makeup looks in real life.  That contour on her nose already looks terrible whenever she posts it on IG, and I can only imagine how stupid it looks in person.  Hence why I really doubt that she was complimented on her makeup, since she is so intent on creating a button nose instead of celebrating the nose she has now.

I have a feeling it looks like general "instagram makeup"- you know, the kind of designs people do that are super extra and look AMAZING in pics, but definitely looks cakey and inappropriate for daily wear. Only hers barely look passable in pics so just imagine what Real Life does lol /big yikes

Posted

Once she claimed that her Japanese is perfect so why the hell she is buying book in English, which she will never read anyway...🤔 

Posted

Honestly, with all of that trust fund money she's shown us she has... why doesn't she get a nose job if she doesn't like her nose?? 

Posted

Also rich of her to say a 40$ textbook is a lot of money, the same person that didn’t care that her bag got run over and had her items destroyed, bought a second PlayStation, and bought a Disney pass she probably hardly uses, we love a relatable broke kween!!

And  new 600$ camera and lense

Posted

Honestly, with all of that trust fund money she's shown us she has... why doesn't she get a nose job if she doesn't like her nose?? 

I think that there's only so much you can do with nose jobs?  I think that it would seriously fuck up her face if she changed the shape of her nose from her current to a button nose like she tries to contour into.  I remember there used to be a site devoted to crappy plastic surgery ages ago (not sure if it's around anymore) and there were several people on there who tried to drastically change the shape of their nose and... the results weren't so great.  

Posted

She's easily spent over $3000 on random crap already. 

Posted

I imagine that getting a Japanese book at the store would require her to be able to read Japanese and be able to browse the intimidating book selection in order to find what she needs.  With Amazon, she can just Google translate that Japanese page.

it's so no that hard to go look in the picture book section of a bookstore and most japanese bookstores have the sections in english anyways... i assume she can at least do a quick 'hana no hon wa doko desu ka?' by this point, girl is just a fuckin hermit and a slave to her own aesthetic... which japan clearly no longer serves