• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

The post you guys are talking about is gone so I guess she got some hate 

AB5884B3-42E5-4BAE-8D67-296189BB9AA4.png

Posted

I for one, am pleased she's going boho again. 

Posted

I hope her clothes are better now but I can’t help but wonder what the hell she does with her pink/grandma clothes once she changes style, what a waste of money dude.

What money? I am 99.9% sure the vast majority were sent from YesStyle :happee:

Posted

I think people liked the boho because it looked better on her vs the grandma potato sack that she was wearing? 

Style. She just needs a sense of style. She could’ve transitioned to the white California girl look with some boho vibes to it.

Posted

Her other 2 stories

Screenshot_20190625-175547_Instagram.thudoes she have nothing better to do?? Also why is she changing the furniture color and talking about how she'd love to change the floor color.... did she fking buy that place or what 

(Tinfoil hat theory she bought that apartment with her trust fund money lmao)

Screenshot_20190625-175553_Gallery.thumb

Posted

Sorry for the double quotes, my phone is fucking up hard.

The thing that is rubbing me. In the wrong way is the fact that everytime she do those pseudo intellectual sarcasticly funny "imma gonna teach you a lesson cause ima bette tha all of ya", she always delet it, make a statement "I didn't mean it that way", and then show someone in her DM who support her pseudo appology statement. 

Why in the fucking hell of first place didn't just learn that maybe her way to brag it is wrong and she could just make a statement like

//i remember one day *someone* told me *insert story* and today this thing happenned *insert a non " imma perfect in people eyes just to confort my insecurities" story* that it prooved *someone* wrong//

She always have to brag it like she is so smole so make up artist (when we fucking know how she look like a slippery wall after being paint) so beautiful fairy uwu princess aroace, she can't just have a nice story without putting her in high horse, and think for more than two fucking second about how to tell it on her post. She is becoming more andore a wylona to me, stupid, ignorant, high horse, money from others and photoshop, always attacking people and never tought more than a minisecond about doing it right.

She need a reality slap in the face and to accept her fucked up behavior once for good. 

Posted (edited)

Kind of off topic, but am I the only one who wishes people would stop humble bragging and just straight up brag and be proud? Trying to add the humble part in is what makes it truly obnoxious. 

I would rather Kenna just say, "Someone called me pretty today and it made me really happy!" Rather than making this whole huge story about "Someone was eavesdropping on me in America, I thought I'd get groped here, but someone stopped me in the street, called me pretty, CHECKMATE AMERICA, blablaba..." 

It's like she can't do or say anything without adding like 5 layers of dramatic flair. Every sentence has to be all or nothing and make some kind of huge point. 

Because how else will she seem super special and unique? She probably thinks confidence is for basic people lol.

Edit: can someone estimate how much a studio apartment would cost in Toyko?

Edited by Birb
Question

Posted

if she did buy the apartment, how will she pay her bills? trust fund money and begging parents only goes so far. will she pursue higher education? get better at speaking japanese? get a job that allows her to speak english? i see disaster in the future if she bought the place, especially if she doesn't get her shit together 

Posted

I mean, what guy compliments on a girl's makeup? 

Posted

I mean, what guy compliments on a girl's makeup? 

Not to wk or make it about myself but guys do have the capability of complimenting things like that, I work in retail and guys will compliment your nails, hair, makeup and even like “Wow your lashes look pretty” and specific stuff like that. So a lot of them DO know what that is and will comment, but that still doesn’t necessarily mean her story is true.

Posted (edited)

pigs have flown, i am on her side here. 

she makes a good point re: the issue with groping and harassment not being representative of tokyo as a whole. whoever told her she was going to get groped there needs to examine his thinly veiled racism toward japanese men tbqh. and that’s not to mention what kind of person you have to be to hear a woman talk about her trip overseas and say “get ready to be groped and stalked.”

as for the story, it’s humblebraggy, but crazier things have happened. i don’t find it that out of question that someone would notice her and comment on her makeup, no matter how bad their opinion may be. 

Edited by ick