• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

1399 posts in this topic

Posted

She’s so boring...... She desperately scrambled to get back to Japan to be a fairy princess again and she produces the absolute worst content. If you told me she was in some random American town I would believe you because I couldn’t tell otherwise. She literally has this chance to gain so many followers because she’s in Japan (just like people who live in Korea gain followers JUST for being in Korea) and she’s just letting it slip through her fingers. It’s honestly such a waste on her part. Being an influencer is her JOB and she can’t even do that right. Like the girl desperately needs new followers to get her channel back to where it was and she’s just not doing anything lol. I’m honestly curious to see what’s she’s going to do when her year is up. 

Posted

ok is it just me or is one side of this ugly coat way shorter than the other side? 

Nah, they’re the same. The left side of the coat just looks shorter because the pocket is on display. So it looks like the coat ends where the pocket rounds off. Kenna washes her pics out so much that you almost can’t tell that the coat continues past that point unless you’re really looking for it.

Regardless, still not the best coat to wear with a long dress...

Posted

I was thinking maybe it was just a try on photo until I saw the #ootd. 

She'd own more pants but she can't find any that are flattering on her body because she's freakishly short.  Her words.

She seems like she’d have enough money to get whatever she wanted tailored— or even use some of her own ‘sewing skills’ she was putting on display awhile ago?

Posted

I was thinking maybe it was just a try on photo until I saw the #ootd. 

She'd own more pants but she can't find any that are flattering on her body because she's freakishly short.  Her words.

But I mean there's petite sizes for a reason, I know for a fact those are usually shorter. 

Posted

But I mean there's petite sizes for a reason, I know for a fact those are usually shorter. 

Petite is usually for people five three or shorter so can still be a little long if you are below that height (from personal experience), still though I am noticably below avarage height and always have been and come from a line of "freakishly short people" who magically all wear and have worn jeans, when you live your life this height you adapt, doing turn ups on trousers isn't hard and the rest of us just get on with it, honestly if you are that skinny and smol kenna just go to the teens section, those are shorter. She is missing out on a chance to brag about how smol she is there, oh I am so smol I have kids jeans, I am so smol I have to alter my clothes to be smol uwu. Does she think there is no other short people in the world or does she think none of us wear trousers? Because news flash, we do and its not that special.

Posted

As bad as this sounds, if she is so aro/ace and so repulsed by sex, it means she won't be breeding, which I sometimes is a good thing :alpacabored:

Except IIRC in an early q&a she was talking about how she would like a child (I think she said she wanted one and a boy but I might be way off track with the specifics).

so either way if she has one or adopts she's still going to possibly subject a child to her snowflakeyness... :(

Posted

well, that's not going very well sis, isn't it

Screenshot_2019-01-10-09-33-47-504_com.instagram.android.png

Posted

I wonder what those girls in Tokyo think of kenna and her style, like what is she even supposed to be? An aviator princess trying to hide her stomach? 

Btw if Kenna is gonna change her style get ready to see this new brown jacket on depop for 20$

Posted

Wheres the kenstune bingo? It's time to mark another box

This is what Japanese people think of Kenna when she walks into a room.

you would think that as a weeaboo, Kenna would have seen this scene and LEARNED something.

F8EFE84C-F079-4812-9537-608B1F6F23D0.jpeg

Lmao it's so true

Lowkey I adore that anime 

Posted

Wtf is going on with her left cheek :hurrplz:

Screenshot_20190110-101646.thumb.jpg.8d5

Posted

Petite is usually for people five three or shorter so can still be a little long if you are below that height (from personal experience), still though I am noticably below avarage height and always have been and come from a line of "freakishly short people" who magically all wear and have worn jeans, when you live your life this height you adapt, doing turn ups on trousers isn't hard and the rest of us just get on with it, honestly if you are that skinny and smol kenna just go to the teens section, those are shorter. She is missing out on a chance to brag about how smol she is there, oh I am so smol I have kids jeans, I am so smol I have to alter my clothes to be smol uwu. Does she think there is no other short people in the world or does she think none of us wear trousers? Because news flash, we do and its not that special.

Ayooooooo 

IMG_7949.thumb.PNG.82b45f09628bec09349b2