• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she just wants to hide her tattoos so that no curious Japanese people would see it while she's taking a bath.

Also, her issue with anyone who makes fun (or maybe just curious) about her big feet is so ridiculous. Her posting stories about it is like fillers; it's so unneccesary. It feels like she's just posting it so she can cover her boring ass content by trying so hard to be funny.

Posted

I'm sure people were only concerned about your clown feet Kenna and not about why your face, body and even the colour scheme is edited to the space and back....

Posted

just a heads up, the onsen thing is legit. if you have tattoos just cover them up. a lot of onsen actually provide rashguard and long sleeve swimsuits for guests to rent. so, no, kenna, you're not "breaking the rules". onsen don't allow VISIBLE tattoos, so if you cover them it's not visible. again, shes not special.

Posted

I'm also kind of curious on why she is always wearing a bandana around her neck, regardless of the outfit. 

The idea of her foundation not matching with the rest of her skin is a good idea. 

I also wonder if she feels self-conscious about her neck and wants to hide it? After all, she edits it to be twig-thin and has bragged on how "small" it is (we all know it's shopped.)

Is a thin neck considered an important beauty standard to Japan? I know every country has their own weird beauty standards that don't make sense elsewhere. Or maybe Kenna is just being neurotic and doesn't like her real face because she's used to seeing it shopped to hell and back?

Iirc from what I have read the neck is supposed to be considered an erogenous zone in Japan.. Maybe this is why? Is this still a thing? 

Posted (edited)

Iirc from what I have read the neck is supposed to be considered an erogenous zone in Japan.. Maybe this is why? Is this still a thing? 

Are you maybe misunderstanding the meaning of “erogenous”? Erogenous just means it can feel good/sexual when touched. It varies for a lot of people... their ears, thighs, stomach, mouth, or other places. 

I don’t think it’s a reason to cover it up 😂

Unless Japan dislikes displaying these sensual zones for some reason? But a place like ears would be hard to cover up.

Edited by caterpillars

Posted (edited)

She’s done like a 3 story post rant about people talking about how big her feet are when there are LITERALLY only 2 comments on that post about her shoes looking too big. 2 COMMENTS KENNA GET OVER IT!!

F2EDDF48-1E76-4ABE-9B89-C8E6E6FE7FF0.png

So out of the blue as well...We’ve been mostly talking about her face and hair for the past few days on this thread. Maybe she’s reading through an older thread of herself as well.

Edited by CoconutMacaron

Posted

Are you maybe misunderstanding the meaning of “erogenous”? Erogenous just means it can feel good/sexual when touched. It varies for a lot of people... their ears, thighs, stomach, mouth, or other places. 

I don’t think it’s a reason to cover it up 😂

Unless Japan dislikes displaying these sensual zones for some reason? But a place like ears would be hard to cover up.

So for clarification, I remember back in the day when I got fascinated with reading and learning about geisha, and one book talked about the back of the neck. It was considered a very sexual region so some geisha kimono were made in a way to highlight the back of the neck, since normally it was hidden by regular kimono. Some kimono would dip down to the first few vertebrae in the back and you could clearly see where the makeup stopped and skin began. 

Posted

So for clarification, I remember back in the day when I got fascinated with reading and learning about geisha, and one book talked about the back of the neck. It was considered a very sexual region so some geisha kimono were made in a way to highlight the back of the neck, since normally it was hidden by regular kimono. Some kimono would dip down to the first few vertebrae in the back and you could clearly see where the makeup stopped and skin began. 

Really interesting fact, but I don't think Kenna is history-savvy enough to know anything about that, considering she doesn't even care about Japan. Also so far she seems to take pleasure in breaking the traditions of Japan 😒

Posted

Really interesting fact, but I don't think Kenna is history-savvy enough to know anything about that, considering she doesn't even care about Japan. Also so far she seems to take pleasure in breaking the traditions of Japan 😒

She wouldn't have to be history saavy to notice if a body part seems to be very focused on in one country as opposed to another. Necks get focus in Japan, skinny necks seem to get more attention, Kenna doesn't have a skinny neck, she over compensates in more ways than one. 

Posted

She’s done like a 3 story post rant about people talking about how big her feet are when there are LITERALLY only 2 comments on that post about her shoes looking too big. 2 COMMENTS KENNA GET OVER IT!!

F2EDDF48-1E76-4ABE-9B89-C8E6E6FE7FF0.png

Her eyes look so ridiculously huge here. This is one of the selfies where you can see she maxed out the sliders on SNOW

Posted

The upper torso area is generally covered quite modestly in Japan. Low-cut shirts, even shirts that expose the collar bone or immediate shoulder, are much more rare here and even on the occasion that you do see them they're also covered up with a cardigan or jacket. It's very much within the stereotype of other Asian cultures where you can show your legs up to your ass, but by golly those titties better stay a mystery. The neck itself, though, isn't really that big a deal; you don't see anyone going out of their way to specifically cover their neck.

I really don't think this is what Kenna is going for with all her hideous scarf styles if only because 1) she's been wearing them since she was in the U.S. and 2) some things Kenna has worn are legitimately risqué here, i.e. anything that has shown any insinuation of cleavage including her ugly-ass see-through lace dress, and she hasn't seemed particularly fazed by it. She just did that story a week or so ago making fun of the Japanese people who stare when she's wearing that dress, so she doesn't seem particularly interested in conforming to Japanese modesty norms.

Posted

Welp I tried to be generous :happee:

Posted

Honestly kenna acknowledging her big ass feet it is actually pretty surprising to me, bc she NEVER acknowledged the comments a year ago when she was fighting people over her "smol petite" height and saying the japanese call her a fairy or some shit

Anyway she deleted those feet stories, probably because she was trying to cover geniune saltiness with """humor""" again lmao.