• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or her head looks too big for her body?

02A8B5B8-CD3F-42A8-BEAC-24CC2129FBA7.png

356E9089-CC72-4442-92B1-5B0C158FDF92.png

Posted

“Some rules are okay to break in life...like copyright regulations”

1CE33CA2-7F0C-46DF-8A6F-4E7495B2193E.png

Of course our "asexual" kween wouldn’t dare to be nudie! 

Posted

I'm also kind of curious on why she is always wearing a bandana around her neck, regardless of the outfit. 

The idea of her foundation not matching with the rest of her skin is a good idea. 

I also wonder if she feels self-conscious about her neck and wants to hide it? After all, she edits it to be twig-thin and has bragged on how "small" it is (we all know it's shopped.)

Is a thin neck considered an important beauty standard to Japan? I know every country has their own weird beauty standards that don't make sense elsewhere. Or maybe Kenna is just being neurotic and doesn't like her real face because she's used to seeing it shopped to hell and back?

Posted (edited)

I'm also kind of curious on why she is always wearing a bandana around her neck, regardless of the outfit. 

The idea of her foundation not matching with the rest of her skin is a good idea. 

I also wonder if she feels self-conscious about her neck and wants to hide it? After all, she edits it to be twig-thin and has bragged on how "small" it is (we all know it's shopped.)

Is a thin neck considered an important beauty standard to Japan? I know every country has their own weird beauty standards that don't make sense elsewhere. Or maybe Kenna is just being neurotic and doesn't like her real face because she's used to seeing it shopped to hell and back?

In the past threads, we all pointed out that her foundation never matched her neck. So she thought she’d teach us a lesson by wearing ugly scarves. 

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

That’s why she has a clear umbrella...

Actually there are clear sun protection ones. (I don't think she has one or that she actually is hiding from UV, but there are.)

Posted

Yeah well, with the olympics and how a lot more tourists are coming to Tokyo, they are more Onsen (nude) that accept tattoos.

You can just ask nicely ! Especially with small tattoos.

Posted (edited)

The only pose she knows makes her already disproportionately large feet look like fins. What a model.

Edited by BatataFrita

Posted

Is it just me or her head looks too big for her body?

She always had a big head since she is shorter than average and all. Just gotta work with what ya got.

Posted

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that in the hair stylist video kenna's phone has been blocked off by a hand emoji. You can faintly see that she's looking at old disney bound kenna photos. REALLY tryin to revive that era. 

Posted (edited)

I wish I could have a new face everyday :alpacacrush:

11324821-318E-40B5-A5FC-AB991FBA3901.jpeg

Its morphing time!  

“Some rules are okay to break in life...like copyright regulations”

1CE33CA2-7F0C-46DF-8A6F-4E7495B2193E.png

Another note:

I find it weird it said ''all Japanese women were also wearing long sleeve swimsuits' in Japanese culture Onsen/ Hot spring is done nude,,,even kids. Its basically a bath... Before they get in the big hot spring they have to clean their entire bodies off, its like a separate shower area just to clean yourself off (its not private but open for everyone to use.There is a stool u seat on, shampoo and soaps on one side and tap to rinse off access soap n all) and after that you join everyone in the big steaming water for a few mins. Did Kenna clean herself off in the shower area and then change into the swimsuit to join the hot spring or did she just literally put the swimsuit on and went in the hot spring straight away? if so why was she taking pics of herself in swimsuit outside the Onsen site. (I'll attach a pic of mannerism/ how Onsen is done is Japan)

Like its culture and Japanese people dont get ashamed of showing skin to others of the same sex mostly because such things like stretchmarks and all is life (Japanese dont really judge or say anything) The whole Onsen/Hot spring experience is to relax the body,,not be body shamed...its to find relaxation maybe some Japanese mothers might let their kids bath in swimsuits since their young?? or could this swimsuit rule be a new trend/rule and some Japanese women are trying it out?? 

I kinda find it sad since a Onzen isn't/ shouldn't be like a American swimming pool,, its a totally different experience...yet Kenna somehow wants to Americanise it. Like there is a time and place to wear swimsuits/ bikinis. 

I personally never heard of wearing a swimsuit to a hot spring...like I seen shows were the host would wear a thick towel over their today n parts and they were bathing in the water but never a swimsuit idk if its a new rule/trend for shy foreigners or Kenna trying to be 'sooo unique

localmanner1-640x767.jpg

Edited by missconspiracy101
another note n swimsuit in Onsen doesn't make sense..

Posted

She looks disgusted, maybe that's what happens when you morph your face too much...

Screenshot_20190623-104152.jpg

Posted

She looks disgusted, maybe that's what happens when you morph your face too much...

Screenshot_20190623-104152.jpg

she’s got to be trolling us with this new face edit...