• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10412 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

F7913D99-D20F-4F9F-8149-F19BC27C3E6A.thu074BB800-79E9-48F9-B0DE-285A5A28483D.thu

She needs to stop shooping because her features look sooo big compared to what she pretends they are. 

Edited by grassjelly

Posted

I love the beauty guru subreddits; guess who cropped up again... 

80F95779-F75D-47D5-90FB-138C3F3586EE.jpeg

C75A5AD3-F16C-4A2E-8C13-F13EAEDA6947.jpeg

Posted

Wish that person could like pull up some receipts that she actually went to school with her cuz although I want to believe this delicious tea, it's kinda meaningless without any kind of proof. 

Right?! Not that it’s not hella believable but I tend to not really take anything too seriously without receipts. 

Posted (edited)

Right?! Not that it’s not hella believable but I tend to not really take anything too seriously without receipts. 

i feel the same way too, but in one of the old threads i remember there was a screenshot of someone saying that she went to the same ice skating rink as her and kenna flirted with op's boyfriend in front of her, which also was a receiptless claim but there does appear to be a pattern here

Edited by Winnie

Posted

I’m starting to wonder if constantly being around actual east asians is starting to contribute more to her body dysmorphia. 

It does.

Personally, when I first moved to Japan I thought my nose was too big. I wanted a nose job (but wouldn't have the balls for that). I didn't dislike anything else about my face. That is until people started to tell me that my laugh lines were too deep and that my face was "long". NEVER did I think my face was long (it's normal by white people standards) but the more I kept getting told that, the more I saw it and the more I saw it the more I couldn't unsee it. On the flip side everyone complimented my "tall" nose so that stopped being a complex. I don't mind my nose anymore. I now VERY VERY VERY much hate my laugh lines and "long" face and am considering fillers for the laugh lines and I can't do jaw surgery because I have terrible TMJ issues but I would love to be able to have it because I hate my face now.

Different standards of beauty will affect someone living somewhere long term IMHO. The long face thing, for example...if I go back to the states for a while I look like everyone else so I don't notice it as much anymore, but here most girls have round little heart shaped faces so it's hard not to have envy. Most girls who move to Japan go for the whole "doll" look with the undereye bags and shorter jaws etc because it's soooooo glorified and prevalent here and you just get conditioned to think you have to look like that. I used to think undereye bags were hideous. Now I draw and put shimmer on mine just like every other retard. I like it though, looks "normal" to me now. It is what it is!

(Tinfoil hat time) Honestly yeah, I feel like guys in her age group are probably scared off by girls who act like immature weaboos and wear old granny clothes and and seem to have emotional baggage and desperately want attention unlike well-adjusted, normal looking women. So I feel like she’s bitter that guys aren’t coming after her so she posts these desperate sexy instagram posts in her bra sometimes, in order to get that feeling. I think deep down inside she really does want a boyfriend, experiences romantic feelings, and simply has a low sex drive, but she is terrible at finding men so she justifies it by calling herself aro and ace. I mean we saw her obsess over Japanese men, and even receive NSFW art as a gift. I’m not buying it.

Unfortunately I can guarantee you that 99% of Japanese guys would think she's a guy in drag. Faces like her are considered very masculine here and guys don't like that at all. Even gaijin chasers don't go for her face because it's very ethnic, not caucasian. Mikan has an ethnic face too but she has a tiny little body, cute clothes, a bubbly attitude so I can see guys not even noticing it. Plus she doesn't have a manly face.

Posted

Damn ya'll, I'm gone for a weekend and I've already run out of green arrows. Spicy spicy

Posted

excuse me but what the fuck am I reading, also it sounds like your projecting your own insecurities about your face on her :/

Thank you I felt the same way! Just really spiteful sounding for no reason... 

Posted

Thank you I felt the same way! Just really spiteful sounding for no reason... 

Thirded. 

What if there is some truth to what Cryptid was saying about beauty standards? They don't have to project to know that Japanese men/people don't consider long faces attractive.

Posted

I'm baffled that she think her face is consistent! And even more so nobody of her followers points it out!

19-06-17-21-52-51-626_deco.jpg

wow its kenna and her alter egos