• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10341 posts in this topic

Posted

The qween updated! Idk... Her chin and mouth looks weird to me... Maybe the angle?

Screenshot_20190109-170056__01.jpg

P.s. I can't help to think that she looks just like Mikan here too

ughhhh brown aesthetic strikes again!. sometimes its great but she overused the color; now it just makes me sleepy for an estrange reason. 

Posted

gotta love how kenna goes from a weekly disney trip with her loving friends to whats probably going to be a weekly disney trip with NO ONE. and shes SO HAPPY. maybe the real reason she moved to a country where she doesnt speak the language is so she can finally be alone and never have to talk to anyone again.

Posted

My god is she still using makeup to create aegyo-sal? Drop that shit girl 

i was messing with snow one time, and there is a plim setting and I’m not exactly sure what that is but it does puff your bottom lid a little so maybe it helps her aegyo makeup. Also while messin with snow I googled “girl with no makeup” found a cute model who I thought may have the same face shape as her and used her picture to Kennafy her. 

E68F84D7-EDC1-4853-A99A-CF17B935E990.thu989B24A3-9566-445D-87F2-3BAA546291DF.thu

Posted

as a person with the same hair texture she used to have, her burnt ramen noodle hair causes me physical pain.

hair.png

Posted

I know we already talked about this to death so I'm going to keep it super brief, but how has her poetry not improved...at all. Like, instead of going to a Japanese language school why not take a creative writing class (or at least a lit class) to improve her writing? I know she's most likely will never change and will be this unaware forever, but idk none of her friends or family pointed her in the direction of getting an English degree or taking classes? She's still writing (bad) poetry so she must still care about it to a degree? At least she can do something  with it. Like? Go to University, get a Lit degree, study abroad in Japan (maybe minor in Japanese culture/language) so you can live this artsy weebaoo holier-than-thou dream with something to back it up?

Posted

is it just me or is this new brown coat just a long version of her other brown jacket?

C073A099-1446-49FB-8A73-48E6B4E3545D.png

Yes. Yes it is.

The way she dressed on her first day of school seemed like an improvement to me, but this outfit from what I can see... it isn't great :/

Posted

2C143F0D-2A5B-4193-9833-8C3AFF04D0C2.thu

tbh I still don’t think she’s asexual, she’s just doing it for attention and to be unique” or unobtainable, she’s also an obvious liar. Idk her comment just made me mad 

its not even just about the discrimination. If your experience is completely different from the lgbt, then why would you be considered a part of it? Anyway im not going to bust open that can of worms again

Also youre telling me kenna could get rid of all those expensive japanese clothing from from not even a year ago, but cant drop that godforsaken corset??

Posted

as a person with the same hair texture she used to have, her burnt ramen noodle hair causes me physical pain.

hair.png

That jacket is hideous and they should've paid YOU for taking it away. Thank you and goodnight

Posted

Pairing neutrals together isn't fashion, Kenna. Idk maybe I am being a hater but she can't dress herself. I would rather she do something different and look crazy then pull out a white shirt/dress and pair it with a brown jacket/accessories. Mix patterns, experiment with different types of clothing, STOP buying leather fur-lined coats, white lace shirts, something! You looked better than usual a couple of days ago and just had to dust off that damned corset and let everyone know you'll never be off your bullshit.