• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna/cozykitsune [Thread 5]

10343 posts in this topic

Posted

kenna has officially blocked me!! didn’t even do anything besides send her a dm saying she’s never rly published anything and she promises videos but never posts 

Posted

How do you have a fear of missing out if you seem to willingly hole yourself up and stay in your comfort zone? I get really anxious out of my comfort zone so I would understand if that's the case but even then you gotta step outside sometimes or you're never gonna get to experience anything.

Posted

Seriously, what a fucking bitch. Put your phone down you unfunny piece of shit.

F558EAB2-00F2-489B-B155-504B2AF26689.png

59F55B16-0C4E-4959-B1F2-B6BC5452746A.png

5C01D628-83EE-486F-94AC-DF7C0100D4F8.png

Kenna there is a little thing called "it can be hard to tell tone on the internet". Poe's Law exists for a reason. And that's not even covering Autistic  people like me who can't tell tone half the time on the internet or face to face.  Don't be a complete asshole when people don't do exactly what you want. 

Posted

She mentioned being at Immigration for a while in her most recent post. Is that why she was at the city ward and why she got a new passport photo?

Posted

Could it be the "passport picture" be that Photoot she mention that other time ? When she was relived because she dressed "extra"?

Posted

Could it be for her foreign ID card? Or would she have that already?

Posted

Might just be me, but does her hair look quite a bit longer in that photo than in her others?

Posted

20190612_210535.thumb.jpg.4963fef88152fb

First she's snarky when people vote that they don't want to see her writing, then she doesn't want the criticism that goes with posting a journal entry.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I feel like what Kenna is 'missing out' on is a feeling of passion, conviction, and sincerity in anything she has/does. Like, you don't have to have an intensely fast-paced life with tons of money and experiences and friends etc. etc. so long as you appreciate what you have and have passion for what you surround yourself with. For all the stuff Kenna has, passion is the one thing she's pretty much at ZERO for. All of her hobbies and interests seem to be chasing trends and aesthetics, her 'fame' and 'career' were borne from falsehood and theft with the specific purpose of garnering views, she's incredibly ignorant and only seems to have a surface-level understanding of social issues and the people around her, and she's been so sheltered and spoiled her whole life that she hasn't suffered enough setbacks to truly understand how to appreciate what she has. Even her life in Japan seems to be less because she sincerely loves the country and more that she likes the 'status' it brings her (queen weeb) and the ability to prove everyone wrong. I mean, christ, she obviously wanted ~boho Kenna~ dead and buried but still brought it back just because she's so obsessed with finding ways to keep her follow count. Her whole life revolves around desperately seeking outside praise. 

Until she learns to have passion and appreciation for her friends, family, wealth, and status girl ain't ever gonna find happiness and is going to continue feeling constantly unfulfilled no matter what she does. 🤷‍♀️Sorry Kenna enjoy the FOMO.

Tbh, you're not just describing Kenna, you're describing Instagram as a whole. :D

Edited by trashpanda
Missed a word

Posted

:alpacabored:

0E9A3CF1-8C38-400B-8D4C-DF7DA8FE63E4.jpeg

A note about the passport photo: it could be the actual passport photo she submitted but for the reasons people have already stated, it will be rejected. She broke two big rules: blue background and airbrushing.

In reality, this may have been the actual photo she took, but there's a setting that will airbrush your skin on the passport photo machines around major stations. You can lighten or darken your skin tone and it automatically makes your eyes bigger. She definitely used that if this isn't snow. Sometimes, you can get away with it since the authorities aren't always good at catching airbrushed photos...but this is going to be too dramatic a difference I think.

So her fronting about having such an awesome passport photo is weird since you can retake it as many times as you want in Japan. You may have to put more money in to take more, but you submit them yourself. 

Posted

As someone who’s been trying a lot to have a more simple, minimalist lifestyle, and doing a lot of research on what it means, Kenna really doesn’t seem very simple or minimalist. Everything about her is so complicated and stressful, she’s constantly shopping for new material possessions, constantly on social media instead of trying new experiences, etc.

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-06-12_at_10.30.45_PM.th

Posted (edited)

Oh boy. My *favorite* color theme. Hooray.

Screenshot_20190612-231632.png

Edited by saltfox
Cut out my username